3.80 star(s) 43 Votes

MRlegend001

Mar 6, 2019
dunno if others have this problem but when I launch it,it freezes but when I alt it looks like its fine,then when I got back to it, it freezes again. Hear the navifation sounds but I don't visually see it moving.

Mr.Shark

May 5, 2017
says 19 new animations does anyone have any idea?
So far I seen a missionary position with the big boss guy, and then I think a new vaginal animation with a zombie.
So far boss has 3 animations, dog 2, and zombies 4? am i missing any, are there any new creatures? And do different basic zombies and different animations?
If you are near the wall you get different animation and also there are like 2 or 3 different types of zombies and each has different animations. I'm not sure how to tell them apart to be honest tho. There are skiny zombies and then there are more muscular ones but those muscular zombies have 2 sets of animations and i just don't know how to tell them apart.

joncik

May 7, 2017
If you are near the wall you get different animation and also there are like 2 or 3 different types of zombies and each has different animations. I'm not sure how to tell them apart to be honest tho. There are skiny zombies and then there are more muscular ones but those muscular zombies have 2 sets of animations and i just don't know how to tell them apart.
boss guy have doggy and standing with leg up too

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
Are there any cheat codes for this game?:giggle:
Unreal engine unlocker allows using console commands. A link is somewhere in this thread but I can't find it. You can just get it from google and instructions are pretty simple though you will need to do it every time you launch the game.

Jul 12, 2017
In addition the the 9 (I think) existing animations, 3 each for front, back, and bj, so far I've seen these new animations

Zombie
3 front ground
3 back ground
2 front wall
3 back wall

Boss zombie
1 front wall
1 back wall

Also I've noticed ground animations only trigger in certain areas. I tried both full and low stamina but doesn't seem to trigger in some areas. Or maybe my RNG is just off I'm not sure.
Edit: I'm definitely sure now. There are specific areas where certain animations trigger eg. there are spots on the walls inside the mansion where only 1 set of wall animations are triggered

Has anyone fully tried out the new release? Maybe found all 19 animations mentioned in the update log?

Would've been cool if ground animations were triggered by shooting zombies in the legs forcing them to crawl while attacking and grabbing the player character.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
Old fantasy cards doesn't seem to work anymore

Edit: sorry old ones probably don't work anymore because there are new fantasy cards does anyone know them?

Last edited:
Jul 12, 2017
New animations (so far)

Best option to see at least 2 new animations -> Go to Mission 4 (aka Mission 3 old release) and run straight to the part where you can climp up the roof with the ladder. Ignore the first Zombie and face the green one with the metalplate on face.
-> there is a doggystyle anal animation which looks bonetastic and also a front attack vaginal on the ground. Keep distance to other zombies to trigger that one, or increase the chance for this.
There is also a third doggy ground animation when you are in the first mission with the 3 minutes timer, but i can´t recall which kind of zombies trigger that one. No new dog animations so far, but maybe the is a new one too.

Edit: Fatty got also ground doggy anal

Good luck, guys.
Have you found a specific trigger for the fat zombie's ground animation or is it random? I kept getting the old standing animations

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Have you found a specific trigger for the fat zombie's ground animation or is it random? I kept getting the old standing animations
Can't remember, only had that once. But it should work, when he is behind you. There is also anal and vaginal at ground. Too bad, that the dogs only had their two animation.

3.80 star(s) 43 Votes