3.80 star(s) 43 Votes

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
The tilde key, the one below the escape key, yes that's it. Must be hotkeyed on a different one try checking the unlocker's settings I think there is something there that let's you customize the console key.
I mean this is what I get:

[KeyBindings]
BlockInputToGame=110,False,False,False
EnableDisableCamera=45,False,False,False
DecreaseFoV=109,False,False,False
IncreaseFoV=107,False,False,False
ResetFoV=106,False,False,False
LockUnlockCameraMovement=36,False,False,False
MoveCameraLeft=100,False,False,False
MoveCameraRight=102,False,False,False
MoveCameraForward=104,False,False,False
MoveCameraBackward=101,False,False,False
MoveCameraUp=103,False,False,False
MoveCameraDown=105,False,False,False
RotateCameraUp=38,False,False,False
RotateCameraDown=40,False,False,False
RotateCameraLeft=37,False,False,False
RotateCameraRight=39,False,False,False
TiltCameraLeft=97,False,False,False
TiltCameraRight=99,False,False,False
ToggleHUD=46,False,False,False
GamePauseToggle=96,False,False,False
SlomoPauseToggle=34,False,False,False
SkipFrames=33,False,False,False

TheMan199

Jan 26, 2018
The game is crashing without any warning or pop up, nothing is opening. I could find the crash report and this is what it says -

[CrashReportClient]
bHideLogFilesOption=false
bIsAllowedToCloseWithoutSending=true
CrashConfigPurgeDays=2

If anyone can shed some light on it as to how to resolve this and what this error is about would really help alot.

Mr.Shark

May 5, 2017
I tried the revisioned version but i cant change anything about Juliet. Name, costume, color, hair, nothing. Do i have to play whole game again to get skins or is it just some weird bug?

Jacky1x5

May 8, 2019
I tried the revisioned version but i cant change anything about Juliet. Name, costume, color, hair, nothing. Do i have to play whole game again to get skins or is it just some weird bug?
The fantasy card codes will unlock these options but outside of them you have to unlock them by doing certain feats, within the game.

Mr.Shark

May 5, 2017
The fantasy card codes will unlock these options but outside of them you have to unlock them by doing certain feats, within the game.
I realize that but my problem is that i had everything unlocked in the non rev1 version. If i boot up the rev1 version i suddenly can't customize anything and i have to start over from scratch. I feel like that should not be the case and old save from non rev version should work but in my case it doesn't.

Jacky1x5

May 8, 2019
I realize that but my problem is that i had everything unlocked in the non rev1 version. If i boot up the rev1 version i suddenly can't customize anything and i have to start over from scratch. I feel like that should not be the case and old save from non rev version should work but in my case it doesn't.
Tbh I don't think this game has save compatibility I know that the original version of the game and the one with the customizable model have two different save folders, if I remember correctly. So v1 and rev1 not being compatible doesn't surprise me one bit, its kind of the reason I only tested mission 1 with the review post of it. As it's the main part of the update as the other stuff I clear dozens of times and since m1 is unreasonable, I will not go through the rest of the game to see how it changed as while I have no problem using hack tools to spice up the game, but the moment I need the hack tools to complete something in the game is when I'm out for continuing the version.
I'm out.gif

Reactions: worming

Mr.Shark

May 5, 2017
Tbh I don't think this game has save compatibility I know that the original version of the game and the one with the customizable model have two different save folders, if I remember correctly. So v1 and rev1 not being compatible doesn't surprise me one bit, its kind of the reason I only tested mission 1 with the review post of it. As it's the main part of the update as the other stuff I clear dozens of times and since m1 is unreasonable, I will not go through the rest of the game to see how it changed as while I have no problem using hack tools to spice up the game, but the moment I need the hack tools to complete something in the game is when I'm out for continuing the version.
The thing is i tried to copy my own files again and 2 saves from different people. I even deleted whole folder in appdata just to make sure the new created folder by game is the correct one. It just refuses to let me customize but if i type card code it says it's already in use. Weird thing is, it doesn't let me change even her name.

Previous saves really don't work on the latest version. Just download the latest full save from here.
Doesn't work for me either. I can't even change her name which should not be tied to any fantasy cards or rewards. I've tried different save from somebody without any luck. It's as if there is completely different save folder that doesn't show up for me. No matter what save files i copy to AppData\Local\Bioasshard_Arena\Saved it just doesn't work and refuse to let me change any customization. I even tried to delete whole folder in appdata just to see what folder is game gonna create. I guess i just won't play rev version. I don't really care since there is no new content anyway to be honest. Hopefully i won't have problems with new version once it comes out in a half a year :LUL:

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
The thing is i tried to copy my own files again and 2 saves from different people. I even deleted whole folder in appdata just to make sure the new created folder by game is the correct one. It just refuses to let me customize but if i type card code it says it's already in use. Weird thing is, it doesn't let me change even her name.

Doesn't work for me either. I can't even change her name which should not be tied to any fantasy cards or rewards. I've tried different save from somebody without any luck. It's as if there is completely different save folder that doesn't show up for me. No matter what save files i copy to AppData\Local\Bioasshard_Arena\Saved it just doesn't work and refuse to let me change any customization. I even tried to delete whole folder in appdata just to see what folder is game gonna create. I guess i just won't play rev version. I don't really care since there is no new content anyway to be honest. Hopefully i won't have problems with new version once it comes out in a half a year :LUL:
Oh you were trying the 0.3 rev versions? There's nothing significant there that is not present in 0.4. You are not missing out on anything.

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
Here are all the animations I was able to capture. I count 30 total, which is a pretty solid number considering they're all very well done. Any I'm missing?

View attachment 1063252
Yep that's all I got too. I also noticed that only the muscular zombies are able to do the wall animations with one of her legs up, specifically the one leg above shoulder missionary and one leg up doggy.

joncik

May 7, 2017
I have some ideas for next uptades
-I would love to see reverse rape positions, maybe making antidots from semen or something?
- i wish that will be option to undress her completly, with boots included and maybe some foot action?
- character creation? The model is strong 9/10 but some modifications would be great

Last edited:
Jul 12, 2017
I have some ideas for next uptades
-I would love to see reverse rape positions, maybe making antidots from semen or something?
- i wish that will be option to undress her completly, with boots included and maybe some foot action?
- character creation? The model is strong 9/10 but some modifications would be great
I actually want an option for zombies to just take her with her clothes on, aside from oral sex which is already included. I think it would make sense lore-wise because it seems wierdly specific for zombies to have a minimum clothing threshold before engaging straight or anal sex. Clothing damage would make more sense if more clothes are removed when attacked eventually making her completely naked.

Reactions: Ashbringer17
3.80 star(s) 43 Votes