3.80 star(s) 43 Votes

Calix123a

Dec 9, 2020
shotgun , rocket :) ok but i hate this rocket, if she wears full clothes and shot she will knockdown and loses a big hp amount :rolleyes: if she nude she will die after shot :rolleyes:
I'm recently playing it and I'm on mission 2, I already beat it without killing the fat zombie, escaping of him. But still I wanted to know if I can kill him for the next missions, thanks for your answer :D

vitadvore

Nov 14, 2018
OH man please tell me you got videos? I havent seen over half of these.
I don't, sorry.

How did you zoom out the scenes so much?
Search this thread for Unreal Unlocker, I use it every game. You can change field of view (fov), pause the game at any point, hide the HUD, and use free cam (helpful on mission 4 when you're trying to find any remaining enemies). Pics are with fov set to 100.

Damn, nice work. I didn't even know there were two ground variations for the fatty anims.
Yeah it's all about the location, you need plenty of floor space for the ground anims to activate.

Reactions: paddy01 and joncik

vitadvore

Nov 14, 2018
I'm recently playing it and I'm on mission 2, I already beat it without killing the fat zombie, escaping of him. But still I wanted to know if I can kill him for the next missions, thanks for your answer :D
If you're still wearing clothes, fatty will charge you with his head down, and one headshot with the shotgun just before he gets to you will kill him. Kinda like Bald Bull on Tyson's Punch-Out.

vitadvore

Nov 14, 2018
Yep that's all I got too. I also noticed that only the muscular zombies are able to do the wall animations with one of her legs up, specifically the one leg above shoulder missionary and one leg up doggy.
Good catch. I read the anims are based on the zombie 'type', but didn't know what types there were. So I guess there a 2 - muscular and thin?

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
Good catch. I read the anims are based on the zombie 'type', but didn't know what types there were. So I guess there a 2 - muscular and thin?
Not exactly thin but lean and the other is a bit bulkier than lean but not like beefcake muscular so the difference is not immediately noticeable.

Hello , does anyone knows how to drop items from inventory to make room for others?
There is a discard option while browsing the inventory. You can't drop items on the ground they will be lost once discarded.

Otyugh

Dec 30, 2018
i fucking hate inflation

aside from that, the animations are hot and gameplay feels like resident evil. I'm excited to see where the dev is going to take this game.

MacDakka

Jun 10, 2017
Holy shite, have they improved the Fatso's pathfinding, too? The gobshite nearly gave me a heart attack yesterday!
Been playing the first mission again, for the first time in the new version, was in the mansion, just minding me own business, killing zombies left and right, getting raped back and front, you know, same old, same old. Killed the first Big Guy - the one back left in the main hall, ground floor - with a hand grenade, heard the second one on the upper floor start to move, in his creepy, pumped up gait with steps much too soft and much too fast for a guy his size, like an undead, overweight, bent-on-rape Riverdancer.
As he had done a thousand times before, in the old versions, so I figured he had just started to do his rounds on the gallery, like I was used to. Bit later, ready to go upstairs, done everything necessary on the ground floor, so I go to the stairs, and before the camera could even turn - BAM! Fatso right there, behind the corner, down on the ground floor, grabbing the poor girl and getting his dick out. Nearly threw me out of my chair, the bastard! Since when can they do that?!? o_O

Well, in the end, I managed to mash the buttons like crazy and get away from him, and one very satisfying shotgun blast to the face from point blank range later, he was not so terrifying anymore, but feck me, that moment was a second of pure horror! :giggle:

Really, my hat off to the dev team. Felt like being fifteen again and seeing the very first Resident Evil zombie for the very first time! :LOL:

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
lol, your narration made me laugh. It's good to see people expressing their experience in a way that shows their emotion when actually playing the game. Sort of reveals a bit more of who they are as a person.

I don't think I've ever triggered the fatty on the second floor to move down to the first floor, so that's pretty interesting. It's quite a bit of pathing to ambush you around the corner like that, but that's a pretty riveting experience. Though I've played the game probably twenty times over (including the latest update), I'm tempted to replay it after your post, lol.

s.kirmish

Jul 28, 2017
Has anyone also encountered the problem where the Unreal Unlocker suddenly doesn't work on the newest version anymore? I even downloaded it fresh, but I can't activate it via tab anymore, even though the dll injection process reports success and instructs how to open the console.
Also, all my saves including unlocked character customization are void. The character is still customized to the last look I had, but I can't change it anymore.

MacDakka

Jun 10, 2017
Has anyone also encountered the problem where the Unreal Unlocker suddenly doesn't work on the newest version anymore? I even downloaded it fresh, but I can't activate it via tab anymore, even though the dll injection process reports success and instructs how to open the console.
Also, all my saves including unlocked character customization are void. The character is still customized to the last look I had, but I can't change it anymore.
Have you tried typing in the Fox or Croc code again? My game reverted to Regular (uncustomisable) Mode, too, when I updated it, with the customised outfit from my save locked in and unchangeable, as you describe.

Reactions: Multiplayer

Alpha11Bravo7

Apr 1, 2019
first level is pointless
why not just do items around the the levels
shotgun here, frag there, ammo over here
or have NPC's drop them.....
not really interested in this one anymore...:sleep:

• Haha
Reactions: fluttershy25

Jacky1x5

May 8, 2019
first level is pointless
why not just do items around the the levels
shotgun here, frag there, ammo over here
or have NPC's drop them.....
not really interested in this one anymore...:sleep:
Its meant to be some kind of arcade level like the mercenaries mode but unlike that mode in RE its more like break the targets from S.S.Bros but not as polished. I reviewed it and from my experience and someone else's (the other point made by them->)post its only beatable under being lucky and/or using enhancement cheat codes or hacking.

3.80 star(s) 43 Votes