3.80 star(s) 43 Votes
Jul 12, 2017
Can't remember, only had that once. But it should work, when he is behind you. There is also anal and vaginal at ground. Too bad, that the dogs only had their two animation.
I was hoping dogs' got new ones too. It's gonna be a hustle just to see those ground animations since there's no getting loose once sexattacked by the fat guy. So far I've found 13 new animations, add those two fat guy ground anims once I've seen them myself that makes 15. I'm wondering if the other new anims I'm missing are area specific. Someone in an earlier comment mentioned there might be waist high barrier animations also I haven't checked out the cave level in this new build

Jacky1x5

May 8, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ahh, so they are just going to pretend that it was the player's fault for them not being able to beat it when it was designed poorly and relied on...
-rng critical chance(can be bought with a F.C.)
-if the player completed the mission once
-planning a route
-retrying+(newgame+ basically)
Because that is how an arcade mode in RE games are designed, to be impossible to beat by 99% of the player base with the only people beating it being lucky skilled players, hackers, and skilled players with cheat codes. I guess I will try this one and see these "improvements."

Memosa

Sep 14, 2020
I have after downloading and installing the game at startup gives an error fatal error, I tried to Google, but something does not fit:cautious:

bubblebobble5

Jun 2, 2018
Between the fact that this is by far one of the better looking, better playing, and just all around more inspired and actually fleshed out 3D h-games around, it just makes it sad how abysmally slow the rate of updates for the thing is. I'm as much for throwing money into the Patreon sinkhole as the next guy, but damn, gotta' be adding content faster than this.

Jacky1x5

May 8, 2019
So tested the "improved" m1 it seems that the developer learnt nothing or simply thinks that when people pick up RE mercenaries mode they want a calculated speed runner style experience. To understand my points I will refer to the guide and my experience actually running the game, in vanilla.
- States you should have spend money, to get a fantasy card code basically, to make the first mission (the equivalent of a pilot episode) bearable as they can increase ammo drops, critical rate and apparently reduce the cost of weapons in the level.
- States that you should spend a few run getting the layout and enemy positions and target locations to developed a route.
- All guns or at least more than one thing is not very possible to unlock in one run and if you don't make it to the goal the unlock doesn't save.
- Some targets appear when close and etc but interestingly some targets will not appear if you don't unlock certain weapons.
- All targets hit for 50, 100 and 300 regardless if some are harder to hit than others or have smaller bullseyes.
- The max you can get in targets is 30,300 just enough to get the RPG with a few mistakes if not made up with new kill points and remember some targets are locked so the cap is smaller if you don't have anything unlocked, retry+.
- Killing enemies net you only 50 points regardless of critical headshots.
- Killing dogs is a better way to make time than zombies since it takes two to the head to kill them while zombie can be anywhere from one bullet to one clip in the head.
- Not sure if this is an actual thing but for some odd reason I get more critical headshots when my flashlight is on, I guess they are fans of .
- The fat guys accord to the blog can't enter roofed areas but lets face it your better off just heading straight for the goal as run two will remove the two normal fat guy along the left that will confront you in run one as they are around the targets you have to shoot.
- Because of the new nude damage debuff you are easily killed when naked, but you need to be naked in the "first actually run" in m1 to avoid the fat man from charging you so you have a better chance at making those perfect aim shots at targets close by him.
- A quick run through of easy mode shows that the target values are the same and the prices are too, it just has more targets or more revealed in the beginning with some kind of "high value target" that I didn't bother finding as it seemed like it would just be a sightly less annoying m1 run but at the same time insulting to the player by making it seem like they are required to use a mode that is meant for people that don't play games or someone that wants to relax and play(which given the structure m1 has, it would fail to do that).

So as it stands it seems more possible than before but it only seems like it so it feels like a waste of a mega download unless the fixes to other missions bugs were good.

martin.lai

Jul 15, 2020
[QUOTE =“ joncik,帖子:5180760,成员:26921”]
我认为他们是在页面上发布的,请检查一下
[/引用]
where?

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
Two of the other new ones, incidentally, in case someone is trying to keep a running count of new scenes.

View attachment 1053200 View attachment 1053199
I found those and, I think, the ones listed on this post. All in all I found 15. All these counting got me trying to find those last 4 now. Dogs don't seem to have anything new. Waist high concrete barriers in the sewer and wooden barriers in the cave doesn't seem to have animations, neither do beds in the mansion, boxes in the cave, and trees outside the mansion.
Edit: is 1st person feature included in the game or did you use debugcamera?

TheMan199

Jan 26, 2018
Are there any intial settings or permissions to be granted to the game before first startup?
Secondly which application must be clicked to open the game, the .exe file in the folder or that playbioasshard shortcut present outside the folder?

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
Are there any intial settings or permissions to be granted to the game before first startup?
Secondly which application must be clicked to open the game, the .exe file in the folder or that playbioasshard shortcut present outside the folder?
If you are not sure of the scope of your anti virus, blacklist the game folder in the scan directory. Just double click the shortcut in the main folder.

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
I found those and, I think, the ones listed on this post. All in all I found 15. All these counting got me trying to find those last 4 now. Dogs don't seem to have anything new. Waist high concrete barriers in the sewer and wooden barriers in the cave doesn't seem to have animations, neither do beds in the mansion, boxes in the cave, and trees outside the mansion.
Edit: is 1st person feature included in the game or did you use debugcamera?
1st person isn't included so that was debug cam. Someone posted all the animations a couple of pages ago but I'll do it again. Every type of zombie besides the dog got new animations. There's 3 types of normal zombies, and fat guy. Normal zombies have 3 normal blowjobs + 3 near wall blowjobs. They have 3 normal missionary + 3 wall missionary + 3 ground missionary (triggered randomly when not near walls). They have 3 normal doggy + 3 wall doggy + 3 ground doggy. Fat guy has 1 normal missionary and doggy, 1 wall miss+dog and 1 floor miss+dog.

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
1st person isn't included so that was debug cam. Someone posted all the animations a couple of pages ago but I'll do it again. Every type of zombie besides the dog got new animations. There's 3 types of normal zombies, and fat guy. Normal zombies have 3 normal blowjobs + 3 near wall blowjobs. They have 3 normal missionary + 3 wall missionary + 3 ground missionary (triggered randomly when not near walls). They have 3 normal doggy + 3 wall doggy + 3 ground doggy. Fat guy has 1 normal missionary and doggy, 1 wall miss+dog and 1 floor miss+dog.
The wall blowjobs I missed. Thanks!

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
Last time I've played I couldn't make the UE unlocker work, is it not working for this verison or have I done something wrong? I'd like to have my godmode back so I can skill the awful 5 second long animations when I get hit.

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
Last time I've played I couldn't make the UE unlocker work, is it not working for this verison or have I done something wrong? I'd like to have my godmode back so I can skill the awful 5 second long animations when I get hit.
It worked on the previous versions and it still does

Memosa

Sep 14, 2020
Between the fact that this is by far one of the better looking, better playing, and just all around more inspired and actually fleshed out 3D h-games around, it just makes it sad how abysmally slow the rate of updates for the thing is. I'm as much for throwing money into the Patreon sinkhole as the next guy, but damn, gotta' be adding content faster than this.
I don't really understand what this is about, there really is no one who knows how to solve this problem? On the Internet, somewhere they wrote that you can download an alleged fix for any game for this engine, but in fact everything is for certain games, everything does not fit under one thing:rolleyes:

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
It worked on the previous versions and it still does
Weird. I load it into the menu, it says everything it said before in the upper left corner, but when I press the key above tab (like before) no console opens. Do I just have alzheimers and forgot which was the actual key?

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
Weird. I load it into the menu, it says everything it said before in the upper left corner, but when I press the key above tab (like before) no console opens. Do I just have alzheimers and forgot which was the actual key?
The tilde key, the one below the escape key, yes that's it. Must be hotkeyed on a different one try checking the unlocker's settings I think there is something there that let's you customize the console key.

3.80 star(s) 43 Votes