3.80 star(s) 43 Votes

EllieFA

Aug 1, 2021
how do i play with a controller in this game?
tried x360ce, also DS4 still doesnt work with controller

VTUN000

Nov 3, 2017
Is there a similar game with a storyline?
anyone?
If you are talking about shooting monster and similar fucking mechanism:

FPS
Seed of the dead (gore warning)
Seed of the dead 2 (gore warning)

There are many 3d games that have similar play style as bioasshard but most of them either have very little story (mostly focus on sex or focus on the fighting) or the games are incomplete (so as the storyline)

Last edited:

VTUN000

Nov 3, 2017
how do i play with a controller in this game?
tried x360ce, also DS4 still doesnt work with controller
It shouldn't require any software in order to play it with controller, I have a Logitech F310 and I use it in xinput mode and it function normally in game.

If none of the controller settings you tried are working, use ,
it binds your controller input into keyboard input as long as it can read your controller, you can literally play any game with controller using it if the controller have enough button on it.

Last edited:
Reactions: EllieFA

NemesisOfLife

Jan 4, 2022
played this game for the first time and its good.... animations , graphics , map, enemies... good work,, but.. i hope u can add body customization and aim sight optimization in future updates

Reactions: Dhitz

shoopdawhoop

Feb 1, 2018
I watched a playthrough of the boss fight and for someone with a decent amount of gear & supplies who looked like they knew what they were doing it still took them 28 minutes.
I know this is supposed to appeal to certain kinks but I didn't know hardcore masochism was supposed to be one of them.

Oct 8, 2019
How much does the game weigh? Maybe I downloaded the wrong thing, it gives me that the Application is not responding
Latest version is 8.14 gb unpacked and 2-3 something in a zip
Here it is

Also sidenote - I noticed the latest version is not here on the main page. Could the thread owner or a mod update with this link?

keadla

May 31, 2022
Latest version is 8.14 gb unpacked and 2-3 something in a zip
Here it is Mega

Also sidenote - I noticed the latest version is not here on the main page. Could the thread owner or a mod update with this link?
after I downloaded the archive, what should I do? after all, the game weighs 8 GB and downloading 3 GB of detailed installation I did not see on the site

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
after I downloaded the archive, what should I do? after all, the game weighs 8 GB and downloading 3 GB of detailed installation I did not see on the site
Are you new to computers and internet? After downloading it you have to extract the game from the .rar and just start the .exe of the game.

Sep 21, 2020
I've done this 3 times already, just a black screen
what are your pcs/laptops specs? maybe its a too weak gpu or not enough ram

its pretty easy to run imo cause it runs perfectly fine on my system

my specs Xeon E5 2670 and a gt 1030 (note my gt 1030 is the fastest in the world (when it comes to air coolled that is) i can provide proof from my 3d mark run

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 43 Votes