3.80 star(s) 43 Votes

Kintaroe

Apr 5, 2019
Before I knew it was just 2 people I was always "what is taking to long" yada yada ya. But now that I know it is just 2 people doing the games I got more patience because I know how hard it is to code, graphics etc. It's a circus with making a game. So yeah some people need to be calm about VxS and slow updates. :)
The fact that they actually have made a proper game out of this compared to other "games" like wild life. This one is actually playable.

Jacky1x5

May 8, 2019
The fact that they actually have made a proper game out of this compared to other "games" like wild life. This one is actually playable.
To be fair they are not doing that much better than most as they most likely don't have a proper layout of the project with goals that are easier for them to do, as most of what they are doing is polishing which in game design is the last step before you are ready for a release. They should be planning, building levels and characters and storyboarding out the campaign mode these are pretty easy to do and from the look of some of their videos on modeling they could have been done with all their planned levels and story and characters by now but they are caught up on polishing mechanics and models, and worried about not having the right looking animations. See people like the one you are replying to would probably be more forgiving if the game was pretty much done but just needed flare and variety but that is not the cast its not going anywhere fast because they are focusing on things that are the hardest to the point where the project barely moves anywhere.

Damnro

Mar 31, 2020
To be fair they are not doing that much better than most as they most likely don't have a proper layout of the project with goals that are easier for them to do, as most of what they are doing is polishing which in game design is the last step before you are ready for a release. They should be planning, building levels and characters and storyboarding out the campaign mode these are pretty easy to do and from the look of some of their videos on modeling they could have been done with all their planned levels and story and characters by now but they are caught up on polishing mechanics and models, and worried about not having the right looking animations. See people like the one you are replying to would probably be more forgiving if the game was pretty much done but just needed flare and variety but that is not the cast its not going anywhere fast because they are focusing on things that are the hardest to the point where the project barely moves anywhere.
Because they haven't even doing the story yet. I don't blame them as i prefer a better gameplay and less clunky feeling than having a storyboarding, narrative or whatsoever yet. I mean we all play these kind of games for 1 thing first. So no way Sherlock, they have to focus on that 1 thing as priorities. And you just mention 1 of the rightest priorities that is the right looking animations. i rather to look at this game graphic more than Wild Life because it look more like a game rather than the cartoonish stuffs of Wild Life. Even though i fap to anyways just fine

Reactions: NJ and Dhitz

Damnro

Mar 31, 2020
maybe another project will go in dark :( this game has so mutch potential but the change of the
engine will take maybe a year or more ! another scammer maybe ?
They have stated that they didn't change the engine... At least not yet. They just try to port it and try to adapt stuffs to the lastest version of Unreal Engine 4. In order to jump the engine they will have to take more times to research and study as Unreal Engine 5 is limited to a lot of new techs and issues that 4 doesn't have. At least like maybe in another 5 years we will see they considered thoughfully about Unreal 5

Reactions: Dhitz and VTUN000

N0ir2

Apr 28, 2021
Are there any ways that i can get the costumes without spending time on it like a save file or something can someone please help me about this i really can't give my time unlocking costumes rn

VTUN000

Nov 3, 2017
Are there any ways that i can get the costumes without spending time on it like a save file or something can someone please help me about this i really can't give my time unlocking costumes rn
There are save files on a few pages before and many people have literally asked for the same thing, maybe try to search in this thread for a bit longer before you ask something.
Anyway to save your time searching, here is my save with all weapon and costumes unlocked for the 0.5.328-Rev1 version.
The files go to C:\Users\(your pc user name here)\AppData\Local\Bioasshard_Arena\Saved\SaveGames

Last edited:
Reactions: &#$&*&$*<

VTUN000

Nov 3, 2017
Fantasy Cards for version 0.5.328
To requote my previous list

"Just know that Pigeon is the lowest tier and TheBoss is the highest and this list has them in order. I'm sure you only need TheBoss code, but here they all are anyways."

Make sure that it is all in CAPS or it will not work.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
A fun little exercise to figure out for sure. Thanks to CyanideAnarchy for giving enough codes to decipher the others and
Gan_fald for pointing the way.

If the costumes are not unlocked, just type in these codes

N0ir2

Apr 28, 2021
There are save files on a few pages before and many people have literally asked for the same thing, maybe try to search in this thread for a bit longer before you ask something.
Anyway to save your time searching, here is my save with all weapon and costumes unlocked for the 0.5.328-Rev1 version.
The files go to C:\Users\(your pc user name here)\AppData\Local\Bioasshard_Arena\Saved\SaveGames
I had already looked but when i tried to use saves idk it just doesn't work thanks anyways

EllieFA

Aug 1, 2021
does it have a good storyline tho?
and different kind of zombies?
similar games?

Last edited:

frostpaw

Jan 11, 2018
does it have a good storyline tho?
and different kind of zombies?
similar games?
1. No story at all. It's more fanfiction and "Arena" stands for their own alphaversion, not their planned game. It's just for testing mechanics. But, like I said, there is no story, only puzzlestyle levels.
2. There are 2 different zombietypes (with different skins), but already many different h-scences.
3. Only similar game I can think of is Shinekukus Too Much Light. At least thats on a similar level of gameplay.

3.80 star(s) 43 Votes