3.80 star(s) 43 Votes
Oct 8, 2019
Yeah there's not anything more we can try to do to help without us knowing your specs. The game actually needs a pretty decent gpu to run, if you have integrated graphics you're kind of screwed. We don't know if it's that, if it's RAM or even cpu.... etc.

Metaldude_666

Mar 23, 2020
Out of curiosity, does anyone here know how I can start the game with max damage on the clothing, that is starting out wearing only the boots, gloves and belt/holster? If you could help me out with this, it would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
Out of curiosity, does anyone here know how I can start the game with max damage on the clothing, that is starting out wearing only the boots, gloves and belt/holster? If you could help me out with this, it would be greatly appreciated, thank you.
There's a Cheat Engine table around here that does that

Oct 8, 2019
Dev report today:

Hello everyone!
Because we never stop working, here’s a sneak peek at a new mechanic (interface) we’re almost finished with. Courtesy of Mr. VersusX:

Let’s see if you can guess what it its xD.

On other matters, recently we’ve received a lot of feature and overall requests. I guess you all remember what we said on . I mean, there’s no problem at all with being hyped and all and I don’t want to kill it for anyone. It’s just that I want you to be aware of the plans for the rest of the Arena releases. That’s only the necessary stuff, meaning no new Bosses, no new outfits, no new unnecessary animations.
That kind of juicy content is something to save for the game you know . I’m not saying that the stuff we’re adding now for the Arena is not juicy, it’s just a different kind of juiciness XD.
Before I go, one last thing and that’s that we already opened the . For anyone interested in case your financial situation changes and you can’t keep supporting us in a monthly basis, remember you have that choice .
And this is going to be it.
See ya in the next report!
Much love <3 everyone!
-Meguido

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
Dev report today:

Hello everyone!
Because we never stop working, here’s a sneak peek at a new mechanic (interface) we’re almost finished with. Courtesy of Mr. VersusX:

On other matters, recently we’ve received a lot of feature and overall requests. I guess you all remember what we said on . I mean, there’s no problem at all with being hyped and all and I don’t want to kill it for anyone. It’s just that I want you to be aware of the plans for the rest of the Arena releases. That’s only the necessary stuff, meaning no new Bosses, no new outfits, no new unnecessary animations.
That kind of juicy content is something to save for the game you know . I’m not saying that the stuff we’re adding now for the Arena is not juicy, it’s just a different kind of juiciness XD.
Before I go, one last thing and that’s that we already opened the . For anyone interested in case your financial situation changes and you can’t keep supporting us in a monthly basis, remember you have that choice .
Much love <3 everyone!
-Meguido
TL;DR no new animations until 2025 at the very LEAST, nice

Reactions: marisa32

Onkin

Sep 15, 2018
TL;DR no new animations until 2025 at the very LEAST, nice
They provided new animations on a very consistent matter over the past updates. Only a few updates with no new ones. I mean yes they take long per update, but the releases are great imho.

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
They provided new animations on a very consistent matter over the past updates. Only a few updates with no new ones. I mean yes they take long per update, but the releases are great imho.
Idk man, I love this game but the last update took pretty much a year and only had a boss added to it, which isn't even all that good to be honest. I get it, it takes a lot of time to implement ANYTHING at all in a videogame, but come on, it's an adult game first and foremost, so they should focus more on adult-related stuff.

With the current pace they won't be able to finish the game ever, with all the engine updates and constant needing to adapt to them (like we've seen already).

My post was supposedly a joke but deep down I'm kinda irritated by this because Bioasshard probably has my favorite animations out of all H-games, so I'd love to see more.

Jacky1x5

May 8, 2019
Dev report today:

Hello everyone!

Much love <3 everyone!
-Meguido
Ah, yes more ways to pay and a guessing game which isn't an update outside of knowing something is being done. Now, they want to remind people they haven't started making the game but have been learning to program in unreal engine. They honestly need to get their shit together and flesh out the stuff they can do so they can do the hard stuff last so they can just blast through it once they get the hang of it. As it seems now that they are kind of wasting funds having the monthly system up.

Reactions: zoli987

peteyone1

Mar 20, 2019
kinda think it's gonna take atleast two months or so for new animations, hopefully it'll be worth the wait or something

Bedead

Jan 4, 2018
Idk man, I love this game but the last update took pretty much a year and only had a boss added to it, which isn't even all that good to be honest. I get it, it takes a lot of time to implement ANYTHING at all in a videogame, but come on, it's an adult game first and foremost, so they should focus more on adult-related stuff.

With the current pace they won't be able to finish the game ever, with all the engine updates and constant needing to adapt to them (like we've seen already).

My post was supposedly a joke but deep down I'm kinda irritated by this because Bioasshard probably has my favorite animations out of all H-games, so I'd love to see more.
They added a new stage, like 20 new animations, reworked a lot of the AI, among other numerous QoL improvements all while dealing illness and a hunt for a dedicated animator so they can focus on all the other aspects which they never found. This is a team of like 2-3 people working on this project. I am begging F95 users to understand how not easy a project like this is.

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
They added a new stage, like 20 new animations, reworked a lot of the AI, among other numerous QoL improvements all while dealing illness and a hunt for a dedicated animator so they can focus on all the other aspects which they never found. This is a team of like 2-3 people working on this project. I am begging F95 users to understand how not easy a project like this is.
I'm just saying that all of their priorities are wrong when dealing with a videogame made for adults. The "20 new animations" are basically three animations with slight variations to them and the AI works as bad as it did before.

The thing is, not a whole lot of people really give a shit about QoL or AI changes

Bedead

Jan 4, 2018
I'm just saying that all of their priorities are wrong when dealing with a videogame made for adults. The "20 new animations" are basically three animations with slight variations to them and the AI works as bad as it did before.

The thing is, not a whole lot of people really give a shit about QoL or AI changes
If they don't focus on the game around the adult content then it's going to be an unplayable mess. This is a game they're making not just a gallery of animations. If that's what you want wait for the full game to come out.

Reactions: Church the Cat
3.80 star(s) 43 Votes