3.80 star(s) 43 Votes

Kralikoded

Oct 31, 2021
So, I keep seeing everyone say in the Easy mode, you don't die when time runs out. But I still die like normal immediately?

zeus201677

May 24, 2017
For Bioasshard ? Or PE: the forbidden planet ?
Yes i a random user on a forum about Bioasshard......... .... i too want to know if your talking about some other random game they created... like for real dud. some other game that has no other mention thus far in the conversation :D wait... your talking about this game right? daaaaaaym... i cant help you lol wtf kinda question is that? hahaha

Oct 8, 2019
don't know what to say onestly... maybe is becouse i'm using god mode with UE unlocked , but i don't think so...
In this particular case it's 50/50. You could easily confirm or deny that by testing it without UE unlocker running. But anyhow, I say this because in previous versions to 0.5.328 Revision 1 I also was killed from the timer when others say they aren't. I didn't do anything different to just replacing old versions either.

Yolodude1234

Mar 3, 2018
ok done some tests , only in rev.1 you have the possibility to stay alive after the count

in the normal 0.5.8328 is impossible

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
Yes i a random user on a forum about Bioasshard......... .... i too want to know if your talking about some other random game they created... like for real dud. some other game that has no other mention thus far in the conversation :D wait... your talking about this game right? daaaaaaym... i cant help you lol wtf kinda question is that? hahaha
Maybe you should look a tiny bit more then, maybe even click on "previous page"

Oct 8, 2019
New content or is still the previous update with the boss?
Previous boss update with some bug fixes. Specifically, getting soft-lock stuck if you walk while quick knifing, getting stuck when sometimes interacting with certain doors and wall triggered oral animations all playing slower than they should. The next major update still has no release date yet. As soon as it does, everyone here will also know about it.

3.80 star(s) 43 Votes