3.80 star(s) 43 Votes

Hornyy69

Dec 27, 2020
My game crashes in the mansion after some time or immediately, does anyone have a solution for this? I literally crashed 3 times now it's very annoying to start over again and again.
It crashes saying fatal error.

NemesisOfLife

Jan 4, 2022
so.. i've seen the recent changelog,, it seems like only fixes and adjustments .. is he planning to add new animations and zombies? coz its been long time since i've seen something new in this game

• Angry
Reactions: Дарк136

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
so.. i've seen the recent changelog,, it seems like only fixes and adjustments .. is he planning to add new animations and zombies? coz its been long time since i've seen something new in this game
How long ago did you last try the game? The boss fight and dismembered zombie animations were added in 0.5

Oct 8, 2019
when is the next update coming up?
Everyone here will know when there's something to know. There was another devlog update on 9/27 as well as a poll they held a week or so ago, but it wasn't exactly worth sharing here as most people would argue that it's not substantial enough... This is why I personally haven't shared it yet.

But alas, here they are at any rate.

BIOASSHARD DEV REPORT 9/27/2022
Hello everyone!

It wasn’t that hard to guess the picture from the last report, wasn’t it? xD

Well yeah, today I can confirm that it’s what you were thinking. As with every new release, we’re working on a new level.

For this next release, there’s only two big tasks to be done for it to be finished. And we’re already working on them both. One is the new level and the other one is fixing the enemies. You can clearly see that with the migration to Behavior Trees for the last release, some weird stuff started happening to the enemies, especially when they try to grab Julia.
Funny thing is, it doesn’t happen to all enemies, just the average infected, while the code behind it is exactly the same for the Cerberus and the Big Guy for example. So, I’ll have to look at it thoroughly to find the cause and also because of the other annoying bug that arose with this last release. The one where if you get hit by an enemy, while another is trying to grab you, you’ll get grabbed but with no chances of freeing up, deriving in a hard lock, with no other choice but to restart the mission.

And that’s gonna be it. Sorry, nothing to show this report xD.
See ya in the next report!
Much love <3 everyone!

-Meguido

RESULTS FOR POLL TIME #1
Hello everyone,
The time to vote has finished!

The question was:
Which type of door mechanic do you prefer? Resident Evil 5 Style or Resident Evil 2/3 Remakes style?

And here are the results (adding up the votes of the 3 sites where the poll was conducted):

Total: 107 Votes
RE5 Style: 41 Votes
RE2/3 Remakes Style: 66 Votes

Thank you very much for your participation!
More polls will come in the near future.

Regards <3

3.80 star(s) 43 Votes