3.80 star(s) 43 Votes

Dojo_dude

Dec 10, 2018
Metal detector - no bullets or knife

Anyways played through... this is the most JANK build of BioAsshard I've played... wow... the lighting is now worse than Fallout 4. Literal eyesore. No new enemies, the gore mechanic being added finally is a nice touch.

Won't be backing or touching this one for a long time.

alexx760

Oct 28, 2017
Metal detector - no bullets or knife

Anyways played through... this is the most JANK build of BioAsshard I've played... wow... the lighting is now worse than Fallout 4. Literal eyesore. No new enemies, the gore mechanic being added finally is a nice touch.

Won't be backing or touching this one for a long time.
Well you have to consider that maybe 1% of players pay for this content (others pirate it) and since there is not enough support for development, it is like a testing ground for programmers\developers (though we know how many people are working on this). I also got so bored playing the new level which had so many issues. Honestly after this long time I expected more difference with previous builds.

Apr 2, 2019
Those metal detectors have to go, not a fun gameplay mechanic. Even twenty year old Grand Theft Auto: Vice City did it better. Walk through, illegal items automatically stay outside. None of the gameplay-flow halting issue of constantly having to swap gear to the item storage boxes. Made worse by constantly respawning enemies. Also, new level's lighting is too bright, looks like a cartoon. The only single addition I like was the optional pubic hair, even though it looks patchy.

Reactions: GifMeMore1987

VoxElectra23

Jun 30, 2020
I can't change the appearance of the character?
the new mission is some bored
There is nothing new
Do they seriously charge for this new version? It must be a scam or something lol

D.K

Nov 3, 2017
It was, but the time it took for them to make the earlier animations + those ones isn't much, the main problem is they're not using their time for animations AT ALL as it seems. Granted, I say "not much time" as in 6 months isn't much for these type of animations
I mean that's like the main issue, some of their screenshot saturday shit was head scratching at best, I can understand redoing code so that the updates further along aren't so scuffed. Cool, but like, holy sweet mother of fuck, it's been 4 years, and we've gotten next to no where on animations or enemies, they'd get more money if they actually delivered content instead of whatever the hell we got now, and not wasting it on those side projects, the however many they did.

Reactions: PaNiq
3.80 star(s) 43 Votes