3.80 star(s) 43 Votes

jake reaper

Dec 30, 2017
i watched a video of this and they had sub titles on it or something how do i do that or is it something that they did them self beforw adding the video? and if this has been answered i am so sorry for re-asking i stated from the front when forward about 15 pages then started from the back ans went about the same

Balial42

May 3, 2018
i watched a video of this and they had sub titles on it or something how do i do that or is it something that they did them self beforw adding the video? and if this has been answered i am so sorry for re-asking i stated from the front when forward about 15 pages then started from the back ans went about the same
There are no subtitles in this game (maybe later, if they add some cutscene). If you see a video with that, they are edited and there is also auto-subtitle function like youtube, you know. ;)

TruTien

Nov 2, 2021
anytime I insert the key in mission 7, the game stops working and I have to turn off the game. anyway to solve this problem? I turned off all the UUU and Cheat Engine

PickleDorf

Nov 18, 2018
Is there any way to make Julia fully nude the same way a v0.4 cheat table had? If not readily available, maybe someone could show generally on how to do it/figure it out? I recall there was some sort of ID scanning stuff for finding the assets to delete but I never got specifics. Thanks in advance folks

alin20

Jul 12, 2017
is this normal ,wen i play level 7 and i die,i cant respwan again,and i must start again the game,the controls dosent work seems.

whoopdiedoo

Feb 8, 2018
is this normal ,wen i play level 7 and i die,i cant respwan again,and i must start again the game,the controls dosent work seems.
Found that this happens sometimes when you use Unreal Unlocker while one that level, could be why for you too

frostpaw

Jan 11, 2018
nah.. dont mention too much light game,, dev of that game is just too slow and disappointment, check his patreon post date
I think the dev just got kinda overwhelmed, by the expectations everyone had in his game. He probably lost the fun he had trying out and making new stuff. Now it feels more like a chore to him. That kinda thing leads to burn-out and demotivation. So I kinda understand it. If you're unhappy with his performace, you can always stop the support on patreon.

The game is still worth to check out.

Reactions: Latetoparty
3.80 star(s) 43 Votes