3.80 star(s) 43 Votes

ChuckR

Jan 5, 2018
I mean it's a neat mechanic, and I have to say I was having fun tossing eggs at zombies that for some reason ripped huge holes in them. I'm not sure it really fits with the game or that we needed it. There's enough playability, people want actual levels and maybe more monsters.

Reactions: MoreNow

nerogaf

Aug 23, 2019
https: //mega.nz/file/CihlXCyR#XRXHFtU89j8B4 _SVZFtmeLZm-cygAOW2a24yJI-NBWo
Sir, could You please host the game on another filehosting?
Reason: 3.0 GB size limitation.
Have to wait for 5 hours 47 minutes to download the rest 970 MB.
My gratitude...

Apr 2, 2019
Not sure what wave I was on, but there was about four big guys and numerous zombies around, then my game soft-locked after activating the egg spawner lever. Easter fun-time, ruined. :confused:
1677794352383.png

-Hellfire-

Jun 28, 2017
Well anyway it seems to be bugged after trying to unlock some doors on all level like "seems its unlocked now" but the F to open doesn't show up...aka soft lock on most levels :|

Hornyy69

Dec 27, 2020
So do we need the new fantasy cards?
maybe I tricked the game somehow, I have an older version of bio means v0-6-438 I used codes in this version, and I also have the latest version i.e 7.1, so when I finished using every code in the previous version it somehow also applied in the latest version, so I changed my character in previous version and I have seen it applied in latest version too no need to add fantasy codes there make sure you don't go in character modify option in latest it will reset everything, then you do everything again, so just keep both versions with you.

Reactions: ZoneTan20

Hornyy69

Dec 27, 2020
m
I mean it's a neat mechanic, and I have to say I was having fun tossing eggs at zombies that for some reason ripped huge holes in them. I'm not sure it really fits with the game or that we needed it. There's enough playability, people want actual levels and maybe more monsters.
maybe these eggs should have been used in other places you know what I mean (obviously in her womb).

Tameh678

May 3, 2020
New bug created in Mission 2 where in the begining of the mission there is no way of opening the gate. After the electronic parts is inserted, there is no "Open" option. Upon zombie slowing walkthrough the gate the camera just glitched into the wall with the "open" button display and it is stuck.

Dec 25, 2018
Wait is that supposed to be normal when the egg suddenly pop out non stop?
Somehow it scares me more than facing those zombies..

3.80 star(s) 43 Votes