3.80 star(s) 43 Votes

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
Obligatory changelog request
sow ,in few words,what new update contain?
Three new levels and one new bug it seems on level 2.

A shooting range level to test the new item and one mansion level that seems broken because I can't open the door even with the keycard inserted.

A gallery level but don't unzip your pants yet it just shows some pictures and non-interactive models of future enemies and characters, Leon and Claire lookalikes and another I don't recognize, four enemies 3d models of a skinny demogorgon and budget Mr. X and portraits of a big chunky enemy and female zombie. It also shows one new sexattack on a table but its not animated.

New usable item, eggs. Eat to heal or throw to kill. Looks like a useful joke weapon since it kills regular zombies in one hit and heals a good amount of health.

Zombies can open doors now.

Readable documents like in the RE games.

This is all I could find.

Reactions: korkmaz1

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Are the bigger zombies immortal? I put at least 50 pistol rounds into the head and still no kill.

I'm assuming points don't transfer between playthroughs, so grinding points on mission 1 for the weapon unlocks is just absurd, they're way too damn expensive.

I've avoided this game for the last five years and am pretty disappointed to see how utterly unplayable it is.

Reactions: korkmaz1

alin20

Jul 12, 2017
no,this version it unplayble,at level 2 door blocked,level 3 same,no this time he screw up all,need fix all this bugs.

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
Are the bigger zombies immortal? I put at least 50 pistol rounds into the head and still no kill.

I'm assuming points don't transfer between playthroughs, so grinding points on mission 1 for the weapon unlocks is just absurd, they're way too damn expensive.

I've avoided this game for the last five years and am pretty disappointed to see how utterly unplayable it is.
Pistol don't work as long I remember
But shotgun and Bazooka works great, sometimes with the spa, you can juste One shoot the big buddy

Heribor

Sep 11, 2018
Ist every time the same .. why Nobody do this with Zombie Girls who want to reverserape the Male Protagonist ? ^^
It would be an idea, but Zombie are supposed to be feared so how would you explain a reverse rape on them ?
And Bioasshard arena is a reference to Resident Evil so you can't do that..

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
So I don't typically play these types of games until they are "done", because I'm not wild about playing something and then having to wait 1 year until it's done. Is this close to being finished or should I wait another 5 years?

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
So I don't typically play these types of games until they are "done", because I'm not wild about playing something and then having to wait 1 year until it's done. Is this close to being finished or should I wait another 5 years?
... Wait... XD

It would be an idea, but Zombie are supposed to be feared so how would you explain a reverse rape on them ?
And Bioasshard arena is a reference to Resident Evil so you can't do that..
Because YOU Are the Zombie?
Errh,You can't be Fearless like that..

Apr 2, 2019
you ppl just dont get it. you are literally asking for the guy to kill the golden cow. he gonna milk it till the end. just play something else. and if they ever finish it they finish it. i doubt its going to happen anytime soon since they make the money. you want them to finish it faster? stop supporting it. unsub from all his platforms and let him know that you will pay upon delivery. enough with this bullshit patreon and kickstart and my ass. cashgrabbin mfkers.
Exactly, I don't pay for demos. Back in my day, demos were free shareware to garner excitement for the finished product. That's why I only support developers through Kickstarter, they are given a finite amount of funds to develop the game, which motivates them to finish developing the game instead of Patreon, which motivates developers to leave the project in limbo for as long as possible.

Multiplayer

Jan 9, 2019
you ppl just dont get it. you are literally asking for the guy to kill the golden cow. he gonna milk it till the end. just play something else. and if they ever finish it they finish it. i doubt its going to happen anytime soon since they make the money. you want them to finish it faster? stop supporting it. unsub from all his platforms and let him know that you will pay upon delivery. enough with this bullshit patreon and kickstart and my ass. cashgrabbin mfkers.
Yeah, same with Eromancer :(

Multiplayer

Jan 9, 2019
I have a feeling there will never be a full game or anything like this. I may not be an expert, but it takes years to develop a good and complete working game. These developers here need years alone to build a few graphic updates and maybe a new level every now and then. No new mechanics and if so then completely bugged, no new enemies or animations and not even new costumes. This project is doomed to fail and there won't even be a complete game in 20 years

Shirobine

Sep 17, 2017
Every H game project of a large scale like this needs either a team of workers to cycle the load, a dev hoped up on coke, or a Japanese man locked in a basement to see any visible changes to progress. This project is still lacking a 3D helper last I recall and they're hiring.

teenage_angst

Feb 14, 2018

easiest way to kill the fat zombies that 1 shot you is with a shotgun to the head. or bazooka,grenade. pistol smg dont affect them.
the whole community been begging them to stop this 1 hit death from fat zombie for years now and they dont even change that. but sure lets have an egg lvl to test the ppl's pc's. wtf is that excuse? you cant even make doors work without buggin out and u supposingly wanna test how many zombies you can load at once? lol... no planning. literally no planning.

teenage_angst

Feb 14, 2018
you say he doesnt make money. i strongly dissagree. i work my ass off, no day offs, for 8 months straight,12 hours a day to make 3~3,5k a month in a restaurant. 400 patreons with a minimum of a 10 bux sub is 4k a month for delivering updates every 6~12 months. and i mean content updates not egg lvls. so imagine with a proper planning, actuall updates how far he could be making through ppl that sub and dont want their money to go to waste. but why do that and finish the product in 2~3 years lets say. when u can milk it for 5+ by doing minimal work and having a steady 4k income. and thats just a bare bone math. its not laziness its not amateurism. the whole patreon system is flawed. that rewards you for actually stalling than finishing a game, buidling a fanbase, and moving on the next game production by keeping your subs happy and regular clients. and on top of course a finished product with some advertising can bring even more ppl in. i am bashing because i LIKE the game and i want it to be finished, but at this rate and at this strategy they follow it all leads to a very looooong time before we actually see something good produced.

3.80 star(s) 43 Votes