3.80 star(s) 43 Votes
Apr 2, 2019
After testing the new 0.7.132 update, I can confirm that many doors in the older levels are now broken. I recommend sticking with the previous 0.6.438 version, until the developers squash the new bugs. The only noteworthy new addition you'd miss out on was the egg throwing wave assault level, which itself is bugged by a soft-locking switch that spawns the eggs. No new animations or equipment, other than the aforementioned eggs.

Last edited:

teenage_angst

Feb 14, 2018
you ppl just dont get it. you are literally asking for the guy to kill the golden cow. he gonna milk it till the end. just play something else. and if they ever finish it they finish it. i doubt its going to happen anytime soon since they make the money. you want them to finish it faster? stop supporting it. unsub from all his platforms and let him know that you will pay upon delivery. enough with this bullshit patreon and kickstart and my ass. cashgrabbin mfkers.

Stretta

Nov 21, 2018
you ppl just dont get it. you are literally asking for the guy to kill the golden cow. he gonna milk it till the end. just play something else. and if they ever finish it they finish it. i doubt its going to happen anytime soon since they make the money. you want them to finish it faster? stop supporting it. unsub from all his platforms and let him know that you will pay upon delivery. enough with this bullshit patreon and kickstart and my ass. cashgrabbin mfkers.
More likely he would just abandon it. Who the hell is motivated to spend more time and energy on something that makes less money?

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
Now, Waiting for the fantasy card ~
It seems that I can't test all the old code for shaving, hair or whatever doesn't work, because I don't have the "Tier code"

Ssnake2

Jun 2, 2018
Ha haha !! new feature with a lot of bug! OK now the monsters can open the doors... but now it's us who can't anymore. exemple first door of mission 2. we freeze on "OPEN"
1678018342979.png
you can pass if you retun in the water when the zombie come and go with him when he open the door for retuning in this place.
And another bug in mission 2
1678021117776.png
the door of the mansion don't open after the message "you use the key". so mission 2 is dead for now

alin20

Jul 12, 2017
yep alot of bugs,same here,level 2 wen you try open blocked screen,disapear the girl and no further can continue.

3.80 star(s) 43 Votes