May 29, 2021
Well here you go ladies and gentleman

Bioasshard Version 1.0

Mega Link: Mega

Mediafire Link

For future versions just visit this link, this is where i got it from:
BaHA_shotgun_unlocked.jpg

Thank you so much!

Here is a save with shotgun unlocked for EVERYONE interested!
best way to get rid of the fatguy.
Enjoy!

Clangokkuner

Jan 30, 2020
even with the cheat table the new mission is just really annoying, I cleared B2 and B4 and then I'm just stuck, think I'll just wait for a guide or something, and does anyone have the replacement face for Jill? the stock face is just really bad.

drdoor1234

Jul 7, 2023
Well here you go ladies and gentleman

Bioasshard Version 1.0

Mega Link: Mega

Mediafire Link

For future versions just visit this link, this is where i got it from:
Is there an issue with the Mediafire link? I can not seem to get that one to work.

Damnro

Mar 31, 2020
What The Fk is Gameover system 2.0 ? I still scratch my head wtf does that mean ? Isn't like dead in this game is just You Are Dead that all ?

Jul 29, 2018
Why use F for eat an egg, It can easily mistaken while jumping on ledge or pulling the lever. Imagine dodging and holding the rotten egg while you getting sucker punch, only to get miss read the dodge and eating that rotten egg. Why not set it to m3 since you aren't going to use the toothpick (knife) anyway. I wish there was an auto pick on coin rather using the pick up animation.

Dec 25, 2018
where the previous comment asked about trojans in the files we were going to download. was it forcibly deleted? I also got a notification from my antivirus that the file had a virus, so I stopped the download process..
I used Mega to download the file but it hit the 6GB limit. It took too long to use MediaFire because the download speed was very slow..

3.80 star(s) 43 Votes