3.80 star(s) 43 Votes

AddictedBud

Aug 31, 2021
The last "blue mechanism" is on left off the sewer in a very dark room, the key for this room is on the right of the sewer.
another is at the bottom of the left tunnel before the sewers. it is fixed on a projector.

I don't know what the red mechanism is for ?
That's what i'm trying to find out aswell maybe it is used for the face card

Clangokkuner

Jan 30, 2020
B1 corridor key is located here:

This gives you acces to all corridor doors, which inturn should let you find the rest of the keys
I'm really sorry but can you dumb it down for me? So I opened the only available door to B1, went inside R-02 and collected the R-04 and R-08 key, now I am stuck here, how am I meant to progress from this point? Am I suppose to find another key from somewhere else? I'm also confused as to how you're supposed to get the amulet thing from B2 and how to unlock the other puzzle door

Last edited:

AddictedBud

Aug 31, 2021
I'm really sorry but can you dumb it down for me? So I opened the only available door to B1, went inside R-02 and collected the R-04 and R-08 key, now I am stuck here, how am I meant to progress from this point? Am I suppose to find another key from somewhere else? I'm also confused as to how you're supposed to get the amulet thing from B2 and how to unlock the other puzzle door
have you managed to get any further?

AddictedBud

Aug 31, 2021
Apparantly the face fantasy card can only be found by those who have the Fox tier or higher.

So if anyone has managed to get their hands on the codes, it would be appreciated.

Reactions: denri2000

Clangokkuner

Jan 30, 2020
Have you managed to get to the second floor
nope, I have no idea where I am supposed to do that, what am I supposed to do after entering B1 R-02? Like I said all I could do or managed to do is to enter B1 R-02 and then collect the B1 R-04 and B1 R-08

Last edited:
Oct 6, 2021
it would be interesting if they made Julia much more human, I mean, that she has emotions, gestures or small dialogues, before or after being raped

AddictedBud

Aug 31, 2021
Full save or fantasy cards? :rolleyes:
I've been trying to get a fantasy card of people subed to their patreon but none of them are responding, this save has all the weapons maxed out, but since i don't have acces to fantasy card content her apperance is default

Reactions: youyou690
3.80 star(s) 43 Votes