3.80 star(s) 43 Votes

bouioasduncoasd

Dec 4, 2019
+New+ Game Over System 2.0
huh?
I think it's just them changing the look of the Game Over screen (still barely legible "You Are Dead", even with the decreased blood effects compared to earlier versions), the addition of the intermission storage/inventory system, and the increased prominence of loading tips/creator-commentary between deaths/missions.
As far as I can tell, there is no H-animations specifically for game overs outside of the Fat Guy's grab/fuck animation and the Tentacle Boss's swallow/tentacle animation.
I wouldn't personally call all the intermissions a new "2.0" rework for game overs, if that's what they meant, more its own isolated mechanic since it's not just for deaths, but for inter-mission stuff overall. 2.0 Game Overs seems a bit misleading since it's mostly the same. There's not even additions to existing H-mechanics (even if recycling the same poses as before) for non-special enemies or even a real sex-attack game-overs for non-special enemies if you get grabbed and pounded too many times or at a real low health. Not very "Game Over 2.0" at all from what I can see

Last edited:

boxton4449

Sep 24, 2019
They probably put that phrase there to inflate the amount of work done.
There is no new sexttack compared to previous versions and
The new game over system is also not an ending scene containing h-anim as we imagine.
It's just a play on words, a bloodstain visibility fix.

bouioasduncoasd

Dec 4, 2019
you see the red bar that fills up if you get raped? that's basically what it's about
I noticed the outermost red bar/ring meter starts to fill up during sex attacks (like you said) but it doesn't seem to do much beyond that. (waited a full 3 minutes of H-attacks watching it fill up, waiting, then trying again after the meter is full)
And it doesn't seem to trigger any defeat/game over status in and of itself when full, nor does it make the next sex-attack H a defeat/Game Over from what i'm seeing. I think it at most makes the "Press A & D" QTE a bit harder than normal.
Left the game running for a whole few minutes, got grabbed over and over, and the bar's pretty full afaik, and nothing's happening. It's not even switching the prompt to "Give Up" like it does for the Fat Guy or the Tentacle Monster.
Is there something I'm missing here?
Or is this just the skeleton for a defeat H-system that either broke on my end, or hasn't been implemented yet.
Legit wondering now...
1713685064008.png

Last edited:

Clangokkuner

Jan 30, 2020
I noticed the outermost red bar/ring meter starts to fill up during sex attacks (like you said) but it doesn't seem to do much beyond that. (waited a full 3 minutes of H-attacks watching it fill up, waiting, then trying again after the meter is full)
And it doesn't seem to trigger any defeat/game over status in and of itself when full, nor does it make the next sex-attack H a defeat/Game Over from what i'm seeing. I think it at most makes the "Press A & D" QTE a bit harder than normal.
Left the game running for a whole minute and the bar's pretty full afaik, and nothing's happening. It's not even switching the prompt to "Give Up" like it does for the Fat Guy or the Tentacle Monster.
Is there something I'm missing here?
Or is this just the skeleton for a defeat H-system that either broke on my end, or hasn't been implemented yet.
Legit wondering now...
View attachment 3560194
Idfk either I'm just annoyed with the new mission, ran all over the damn place and I still can't find these supposed keys that exist, also shot all the gems that I found

Reactions: bouioasduncoasd

Clangokkuner

Jan 30, 2020
after reading all the comments i still have no clue what that red bar does. it just increases difficulty to break the grab?
Have you managed to find the B1 keys? I have the R4 and R8 except they're useless since all the other doors are locked from keys that I cannot for the life of me find

Kashei1979

Nov 7, 2021
Yes, I did not expect such rubbish from the developers as this current update, I did not see anything except a new incomprehensible location, everything is in semi-darkness mode, the flashlight is dead, the enemies are old, there are no necessary keys, what to do where to go is not clear, the map is not any, in a word, half a year to the cat, it's a pity, of course, there were hopes, but they went out, the game is over and ineffective, I'm not interested in it anymore, there's no point in pumping it, one consolation is that there are similar projects that are interesting to follow. I wish all the players well, but playing this game only makes you nervous. Good luck to everyone, but for me this project is dead.

Reactions: Ericopa12

AddictedBud

Aug 31, 2021
What The Fk is Gameover system 2.0 ? I still scratch my head wtf does that mean ? Isn't like dead in this game is just You Are Dead that all ?
Its for the end of mission 12 let me explain: (Spoiler underneath for the ones that want to find out themselfs)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AddictedBud

Aug 31, 2021
how did you get here already? I cannot figure out how to access B1 beyond the first room and B3 doesn't even seem to exist
Key for B1 is found on the second floor of the B1 building, which is accesed by the R-09 key found on the first floor of the B1 building

Clangokkuner

Jan 30, 2020
Key for B1 is found on the second floor of the B1 building, which is accesed by the R-09 key found on the first floor of the B1 building
how do you go beyond R-06 and R-02? I can't even find the R-01 key for B1, I assume it is meant to be somewhat easily found but I genuinely cannot find it

AddictedBud

Aug 31, 2021
how do you go beyond R-06 and R-02? I can't even find the R-01 key for B1, I assume it is meant to be somewhat easily found but I genuinely cannot find it
B1 corridor key is located here:

This gives you acces to all corridor doors, which inturn should let you find the rest of the keys

Robert24

Aug 23, 2019
I think I have pulled all 4 levers, but the 3rd one is still in Red....I think there is a bug? Got any suggestions or am I the only one with this problem...
1713700556240.png

Ssnake2

Jun 2, 2018
is anyone else having this problem, my last electronic doesn't insert into the mechanism
The last "blue mechanism" is on left off the sewer in a very dark room, the key for this room is on the right of the sewer.
another is at the bottom of the left tunnel before the sewers. it is fixed on a projector.

I don't know what the red mechanism is for ?

3.80 star(s) 43 Votes