3.80 star(s) 44 Votes

OmegaXavier

Jul 10, 2017
some of these comments are honestly pretty annoying, i mean i get it the game has got only shit updates for 9 years, buttttt the game had only few hundred bucks in total after 9 YEARSSS like come on how do u expect someone that has to make a game like this that is free and is gonna be free when the final version comes out to keep his attention on it 24/7 when it doesnt even pay the bills, some times u gotta feed ur chicken before expecting eggs from her ( only example that came in my minde ><)
I totally agree with you.

So many overly demanding people who don't do sheet for the developer in the first place.

People who will not ever pay a dime have the nerve (and lack of maturity) to demand things they are not supporting for, as if the world revolves around their self-centered world and basically non-existent real lifes.

The only thing that bugs me about this game is that, every single update, everything we did goes to hell and we have to do it over again. Like the codes and the weapons' updates, it is freaking bugging to have all that lost on every single new update.

• Haha
Reactions: Comrade Anulnyat

Luin

Jul 4, 2018
Well, there is this app called Cheat Engine, which can tap into the memory of a running game process and lock or overwrite values stored at specific addresses. Most often people use it to, obviously, cheat. If, for example, you isolate and identify memory address that stores health points or ammo count or any other variable, then you can set it to any value you want or lock it to prevent it from being changed by the game. When you have a collection of these memory pointers, you can store them in a table and then load it automatically when you run the game via cheat engine, or save it to a file and share the table with other people, so they can do the same.

3.80 star(s) 44 Votes