• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.80 star(s) 44 Votes

texxy

Aug 19, 2017
I'm just hoping for more enemies or upgraded infection system, doesnt do much right now save for blur and slowed movement.

Multiplayer

Jan 9, 2019
Really great game, can i check how many hairstyles are there? So far i have unlocked Hair style A, C & D and Classic Style 3 & 5. Did i miss out any hair unlockables such as Hair style B or something? I have a total of 5 hair styles. Thanks
I have the same One´s, but for me it´s interesting to know how many Costumes are in the Game and how to get them :)
Special 1 and 2 I already have.

zensei

Jan 20, 2018
Yep. This release fixed the texture bug. Now the textures load as expected on GPU's with 2 GB of vram If anyone cares

haremking1118

Jun 14, 2018
Meh, I was expecting her to turn into one of them and become a mindless zombie play thing or something with a new game over animation for the infection system. O well.

Jun 30, 2018
Meh, I was expecting her to turn into one of them and become a mindless zombie play thing or something with a new game over animation for the infection system. O well.
Yeah, I feel that. Was pretty excited when it said infection system complete. Someone had the idea that she would birth a miniboss, which sounds like way more fun than these un-killable tubby bastards.

Jacky1x5

May 8, 2019
From the sound of it the game should work find if your drives are from the Dec 2 19 and you didn't upgrade to any of the 5 updates.

JoSolo

Apr 5, 2018
Does anybody know what the requirements are to unluck everything? Seems i'm missing a few hairstyles and outfits :(

Nagato_

Jun 7, 2018
I update my post to include how to unlock the Hair Types & Outfits, that you can find here.

https://f95zone.to/threads/bioasshard-arena-v0-2-103-versusx.11662/page-42#post-2946917
Update: I VERY HIGHLY reconmmend you guys try and figure out the game first, rather then going through the my spoilers. Because it's more fun that way.
You've been warned.

I made some maps for myself and thought i would share it. Hopefully some people will find it useful.
it took me forever to find the electrical box thing at the end mission 2 until FoxtrotKilo gave a great detail where to find it. Thank you <3 Foxtrot.

I know for a fact that these map I made are not to scale, especially the forest map. and i dont plan to spend anymore time to try and make it to scale.

Also the maps i made is quite big in terms of pixel height and width so you will have to zoom in and study the map before proceeding. The map is so big in screen size that I have to put it into a rar file and not direct upload.
side note: i didn't bother mapping out the zombies and the map is 300ppi.

*press "M" on keyboard to bring up the compass at the top of your screen, you'll need it for the forest map.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

for anyone else having a hard time pick up items. Try having your character looking at the item first and then pointing your camera a little higher.

also found the saved location

To unlock any hair styles and/or outfits, you will need to enter the FOX Fantasy Card first.

PS. feel free to refer others to this post, if they need help.

Last edited:

ExternalDJGamer

Mar 28, 2019
This will be tough. I'm pretty sure I was dead-on when I killed every zombie in the first level. I must have missed a few of them.

deekinftw

Mar 22, 2018
Since we know where the save location is, anyone got a save with everything unlocked so far?

Nagato_

Jun 7, 2018
If at any point someone noticed what they did when getting the 1st classic outfit, I'm curious to know.
I updated my big post again, but in short you need to kill 60 zombies or more in mission 1 (you will also get audio cue when you unlock it). (I don't know if it has to be headshots or not)

Nagato_

Jun 7, 2018
I don't know witch zombies i'm missing but i can never get more than 113 kills in the first mission.. could you tell me?
If you talking about my results, the backstory is i died once during that run because a zombie screwed up my run and got me killed. So i had to rekill some zombies that why you couldn't get more than 113 zombie kills.
You should have gotten the unlock, if that is what you are trying to lead too...

Nagato_

Jun 7, 2018
How can you distract the fat zombie on the second floor?
Here a hint. The fat zombie likes to take the shortest path possible, also the fat zombie thinks he is a skinny zombie. So you could actually get him stuck in places.

ExternalDJGamer

Mar 28, 2019
You know the first time I played, he scared the hell out of me. I thought I was gonna die in a second. Turns out he just doesn't like clothes. Go figure.

Reactions: Nagato_
3.80 star(s) 44 Votes