3.80 star(s) 44 Votes

Big boos

Aug 4, 2018
can somebody upload a video on xvideos with all of the current H scenes, i had to downgrade because my other laptop died a tragic death

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
the save file is not working.. what do I need to tweak your save file to work?
Make sure they replace both files in C:\Users\<Username>\AppData\Local\BioasshardArena\Saved\SaveGames. There shouldn't be any tweaking to do, not that I know of at least, so if it dosen't work then I'm afraid I can't help you further.

Reactions: Nagato_

Nagato_

Jun 7, 2018
@Big boos if google bioasshard arena xvideo or any other site and some video should come up.

I notice that you will get a fatal error when you set your settings to 3GB VRAM, Ultra graphics setting and MAX view distances.
I think the one of the fatal error is cause by is running out of VRAM that the game engine sets. So my solution is lowering my view distance, or maybe lowering the graphics settings.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I also updated my big post on page 42 to include the save file that has 7 items unlocked.

baumqu

Jan 26, 2018
I also updated my big post on page 42 to include the save file that has 7 items unlocked.
Long time lurker here. It appears PersistentData folders only apply for unlocking the second level (and maybe something else). I've played abit with folders (mostly deleting and copying one by one) and it seems the unlockables are actually coming from WindowsNoEditor folder - can't really say which file though. If possible, please, update your post with that folder as well, ty (killed 108 zombies on my playthrough as I didn't find anymore).
P.S. Thanks for the nice hint for reducing the draw distance, I no longer get level error (1070ti).

Reactions: Nagato_

Nagato_

Jun 7, 2018
baumqu thank you for testing it and finding out that WindowsNoEditor is actually holding the unlock data, and telling me, because I learned something new now :D

I Have updated the new save file to include WindowsNoEditor my big post (new file size 8.51 KB).

Also I don't know if the "killed 108 zombies" directed at me but I thought i stated previouly somewhere I the last 2 pages that the reason why i have 118 zombies kill is because I died and had to rekill some zombies. I can't confirm for sure but I think if you kill somewhere between 60 to 70 zombies you will get the unlock for Hair Type 5, Hair Type B & Classic Outfit 1.

Me trying to learn the unlock I killed every zombie on the map to cover my bases but I died once and had to rekill some of the zombies, that is why I got 118 zombies kills in that screenshot. I probably would have gotten somewhere close to 108 zombies killed, if I did die to the fat zombie that one time.

Last edited:

Gan_fald

Jun 16, 2017
If you kill everything that can be killed in Mission 1, the score says 110 kills.

Heres my save with all outfits, it differs from Nagato_ in that you actually have a loadout when starting mission 2 (did you edit your file?)

Nagato_

Jun 7, 2018
Gan_fald I didn't edit my save file, but I'm dumb and I should of used that method, I just discarded everything before completing Mission 1.
My intention was to kind of trolling, because I want people to earn their gears for mission 2, not having gears from the start and skipping mission 1. Because from my past experience, playing other games with my friends I did too much "handholding" or "carrying" for them which made the game boring for my friends, cause my friends to not playing the same games as I play now.

PS. Thats why I didn't post the saved game file in the beginning when people were asking for it.

Last edited:

Gan_fald

Jun 16, 2017
Well it's one thing to beat the game fair and square, but it is pretty unstable. In fact i made this save on 2.103 not 2.105 because the old version crashes less for me.

Reactions: Multiplayer

Jacky1x5

May 8, 2019
can somebody upload a video on xvideos with all of the current H scenes, i had to downgrade because my other laptop died a tragic death
Its pretty much 5 poses a blowjob or pussy from the back or front. The main differences is the models its three sex poses for humans and they are standing but dogs get two unique poses and you cant give the fat man a blowjob. The fatman poses only look different because of the jiggle on his belly and you cant escape him and he can keep cumming until you bored so a cumflation scene.
Also the game doesn't have timer for sex beside breaking free without cum so in idea you can get grabbed and have jill fucked until the door opens in the first level and be well.

DemolitionManHighFive.gif

Jul 11, 2018
If you kill everything that can be killed in Mission 1, the score says 110 kills.

Heres my save with all outfits, it differs from Nagato_ in that you actually have a loadout when starting mission 2 (did you edit your file?)
I can't unlock any new outfit, even if I unlock the fox release

Last edited:

Bertus8

Apr 26, 2018
Didn't they fixed the bug that wiped the inventory? Because if i start mission 2 i have nothing on me, so what's the point then

D

Deleted member 744805

Just a comment... If it's a Resident Evil parody game, then it must contain tentacle scenes as well. What do you think about it? :)

texxy

Aug 19, 2017
Just a comment... If it's a Resident Evil parody game, then it must contain tentacle scenes as well. What do you think about it? :)
I don't really recall tentacled enemies, save for the flytraps and nemesis (partly) but sure, I kinda expect hunters and tyrants to be added first though.

Jacky1x5

May 8, 2019
Any reason the outfit randomizes every time I try to start.
Because customization is a premium feature as well as naming your character.

I don't really recall tentacled enemies, save for the flytraps and nemesis (partly) but sure, I kinda expect hunters and tyrants to be added first though.
I think he means the various things in RE universe that used things like them. Example the plant boss had vines, ouroboros is just goo and tentacles and los plagas formed them on dogs.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 44 Votes