3.30 star(s) 55 Votes
Jul 4, 2018
I was gonna subscribe today. Then I saw your prices and now I have questions. Like who would pay € 17.50 for your highest tier. WTF man. How many of those do you have? To put that monthly price into perspective: My rather generous cellphone plan costs 15€ a month. I pay 25€ a month for sky x for access to the premier league and german bundesliga and house of the dragon. A xbox game pass costs 10€ a month and so does disney+ for all things marvel and starwars.

I'm not gonna tell you how to run your business, but your pricing seems way off to me. Do people actually pay that much? How many do?

This isn't me shitting on you, I think your VN has promise, I just don't understand the thought process behind pricing your game that high.
That is cheap for the highest tier. Alot of games I was subscribed to the top tier were from 50 usd up to in the hundreds

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Bitch Squad [v0.2.0] [IcarusLabs] Compressed

PC (2,17GB / 297MB) :
MAC (217GB / 281MB) :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

EJW

Jul 13, 2018
What is up with the 10th pic on op? The reason I ask is that I don't think that is the MC. The guy in pic has Tatoo on his right elbow, the mc doesn't have one. I would like to know what's going on before I try game.

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
What is up with the 10th pic on op? The reason I ask is that I don't think that is the MC. The guy in pic has Tatoo on his right elbow, the mc doesn't have one. I would like to know what's going on before I try game.
She is one of the bitch squad who is in a relationship already with a rich guy, and she was caught cheating with that dude. She's not a LI as far as I know so don't worry about her.

Reactions: EJW and El Tanque

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
She is one of the bitch squad who is in a relationship already with a rich guy, and she was caught cheating with that dude. She's not a LI as far as I know so don't worry about her.
Thanks, I was about to ask the same thing, before giving the game a try.
One more question, are all the scenes forced to be viewed, or can we avoid watching them? I'm not a fan of seeing third parties fucking in games.
I don't care if it's not a LI, I'd rather not see them.

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
Holy fuck... these girls are good. Way better than the MC and his little group of pettiness.

And you can say want you want about them, but they really stick together. That's what's lacking in MCs group, mostly coming from the MC itself. Until the destruction of their newest enemies I was even more on their side for the most part of episode 2.

But the end switched that. They MUST fall and everyone supporting them from the shadows must fall with them.

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
Holy fuck... these girls are good. Way better than the MC and his little group of pettiness.

And you can say want you want about them, but they really stick together. That's what's lacking in MCs group, mostly coming from the MC itself. Until the destruction of their newest enemies I was even more on their side for the most part of episode 2.

But the end switched that. They MUST fall and everyone supporting them from the shadows must fall with them.
That's the reason why I really, really liked Miranda, If this goes the right way in character development for the MC that is.

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
In Ep2 the MC feels still kind of pathetic. He can't even stand his ground against his so called friends, that let their anger cloud their judgement. Worst of all is Amber in this regard, she sinks onto the level of the bitches without thinking about consequences. I felt sorry for her in Ep1, but after her decission to force the MC and Tommy to release the photos of Sarah and the MC, I can't stand her. And Tommy is kind of her playball to team up against the MC, so he is not any better.
What I don't understand is, we had a decission, where we could accept help from Annie, to give her a chance, but in the scene where Annie and Sarah take a stroll and skinny dip in the campus park, the decission seems to be forgotten. In that scene you have either the choice to humilate her and Sarah or only her. And she clearly hates you, even prior to that, she is indicating, that she and the MC aren't on good terms or at least not trying to improve their relationship. Even if you accepted her help. It seems completly forgotten. Maybe that is intended, maybe it was overlooked.
The scenes were quite attractive, but I don't know, why we needed to see that cheating scene with Charlotte. A raport of Amber, that she saw that, would have been enough for my taste.
The only two persons that I liked this update were Sarah and Ashley, considering how their stories progressed so far, they genuily seem to like the MC. The scene between Ashley and the MC showed that much. Sarah takes it a tad slower, but I've still mixed feelings about her, because of the appearence of Emma during the BJ. I still get the feeling from her, that if she has to choose between her "first love" and her group of (manipulating and toxic) friends, she takes the latter.

There were quite a few time jumps without indications. Due to those, Ep2 felt a bit rushed and incoherent.
At this point, I don't know where this will go and which girls are LIs. I will wait and take a look at the next one or two updates to decide if I stick for the long run.

NoMansMind

Sep 5, 2022
ok.
are there actually games out there, were you can GET BACK at those bitches?
I mean, the game gives me vibes (like most other of this kind), that you have no choice but to go down the "everything is fine and dandy" route.
what I am saying is: I desperately miss the Tags "Corruption", "Humiliation", and "Prostitution".
although, humiliating the MC and his friends is never a problem in these games.
are all developers WIMPS these days???

and, dear Developers, give the player the chance to tell them bitches to "fuck off!", even if it ends their route for now. 90% of games force the player to play nice or leave them be or make dumb decissions - and that is just sickening!

Last edited:
Reactions: Valdazz and v1900

Maevos

May 4, 2019
ok.
are there actually games out there, were you can GET BACK at those bitches?
I mean, the game gives me vibes (like most other of this kind), that you have no choice but to go down the "everything is fine and dandy" route.
what I am saying is: I desperately miss the Tags "Corruption", "Humiliation", and "Prostitution".
although, humiliating the MC and his friends is never a problem in these games.
are all developers WIMPS these days???

and, dear Developers, give the player the chance to tell them bitches to "fuck off!", even if it ends their route for now. 90% of games force the player to play nice or leave them be or make dump decissions - and that is just sickening!
If you particularly hate Kate, following the sorority route ends with her being forced to give a BJ to the MC. She cries her eyes out afterwards.

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
If you particularly hate Kate, following the sorority route ends with her being forced to give a BJ to the MC. She cries her eyes out afterwards.
Yeah Im playing this right know. I hate sarah blowjob scene

Edit: Not avoidable sarah blowjob scene

Last edited:

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020

I couldn't go down this path, didn't have it in me but I'm sure some people will enjoy it.
I kinda enjoyed that but I felt bad idk. When you think about the bullying for years, she definitely deserves it, I mean she didnt even apologize and did nothing over the years to make up but you still feel bad because the good person in you wakes up.
I have two different save file for this. forceful blowjob and no blowjob I wonder the result in both ways.

YepperCause

Dec 23, 2017

I couldn't go down this path, didn't have it in me but I'm sure some people will enjoy it.
I feel as though if THIS is not sufficient revenge for some people on this forum that we can just say that they probably won't be satisfied because there aren't going to be any dismemberments in the game, lol.

NTR game? Getting the vibes that it is. No future tags in dev notes also makes me sad.
There is a scene of someone other than MC having sex at one point with one of the bitches. If that makes it NTR, which it might given the way that definition is used on this forum, then there it is. (Note that it really is NTR by the broad definition in that that bitch is cheating on her boyfriend in that scene. However, the BF is not the MC.)

• Haha
Reactions: Tanurak
3.30 star(s) 55 Votes