3.30 star(s) 55 Votes

johnydep123

Jan 29, 2018
I just want MC to have sex with Charlotte and fuck her good after all the bull shit she been giving the MC and his friends.

Derpyshanks

Jul 14, 2021
Thinks GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

It's been some time. New PC and what not. Let's see what our Bitch Squad has been up to.

* Scene with Linda was welcomed I guess. (y)

* Sarah's Mental break down scene was extremely underwhelming. Should have at least had an option to let the thug go couple of stages more on her (before coming to the rescue) to have a bigger impact on B-Squad, MC and the reader tbh. (n)(n)

* Kate just making another speech to Ashley and crew is just more of the same. (n)

* Didn't see Charlotte. Maybe not in the update I suppose. Zero Progress (n)

* Didn't see Annie I think. Thank the gods. (y)(y)(y)

* Dean Monroe Scene is unwelcomed but since I made MC such a bad guy I must bang her.:rolleyes: And why is she so submissive to the idea? She should have more push back. (n)

* The Miranda plot is probably the only progression in the update to be honest. Every other plot feels like its been on standstill for several updates.(y)

It still feels like Miranda should come out on top of all this regardless of what good/bad route MC chooses.

Best regards IckyLabs. I rate 3 out of 5 update :unsure:

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
No patch. Game shrunk so probably tons of changes. Will be back next update.

Mar 15, 2021
This is where people have the wrong thinking. They think the mean girl group are the bitch squad because of how they act when in reality it's the MC's group because they can't do shit. Just a bunch of bitches.
Last time I played MC he was a useless bitch. Does anyone know if this is ever the case?

FatGiant

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2022
Just to check how bad things are going in this... I don't even know how to classify this.

To be clear:
-I no longer believe that the purpose of this is revenge
-I no longer believe that it was ever possible or even in the interest of the dev, to give the MC a wining scenario
-I ONLY see this as a frustration engine where the MC exists to be humiliated and trounced, while giving pity sex scenes to keep the played (you) engaged
-This is simply a way to keep payers (not a typo) dropping payments while running humiliation schemes over that good for nothing MC
-The dev tried to run a smoke curtain claiming there is character development, yes, for the worse
-This MC gets some pity pussy, no matter who it is, he doesn't get it by his merits, it's given to him in spite of him, if that is enough for you, then, mate, you are the perfect victim for this... cough, cough... game
-Things NEVER get better, only ever worse each time, each time the MC gets something, it's simply something else he is going to lose next...

Ok, I'll stop, feel good being played... that's all that you'll ever get out of this.

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
Just to check how bad things are going in this... I don't even know how to classify this.

To be clear:
-I no longer believe that it was ever possible or even in the interest of the dev, to give the MC a wining scenario
-I ONLY see this as a frustration engine where the MC exists to be humiliated and trounced, while giving pity sex scenes to keep the played (you) engaged
-This is simply a way to keep payers (not a typo) dropping payments while running humiliation schemes over that good for nothing MC
-The dev tried to run a smoke curtain claiming there is character development, yes, for the worse
-This MC gets some pity pussy, no matter who it is, he doesn't get it by his merits, it's given to him in spite of him, if that is enough for you, then, mate, you are the perfect victim for this... cough, cough... game
-Things NEVER get better, only ever worse each time, each time the MC gets something, it's simply something else he is going to lose next...

Ok, I'll stop, feel good being played... that's all that you'll ever get out of this.
Playing as this MC leaves a bitter taste in the mouth. He is quite a loser, and all the girls are just ugh.

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020

To be clear:

I'm not bothered by all of this.
Only in it for the fap.
ctrl is my friend.

enfuego

Feb 10, 2018

To be clear:

so what actually happened in this update?

3.30 star(s) 55 Votes