3.30 star(s) 55 Votes

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
Yikes... if Charlotte doesnt chill out around Amber i can see this going bad.. one way or another.. depends how dark and on what level of real you wanna get.. theres the 'leap of faith' cant take it anymore route (without being RIP ofc) or the 'Carrie' option.. psychotic break.. ( Amber trys to physically harm charlotte ) either one i'm behind as it would bring an element of what people like this can cause when they take there bullying too far.. been there

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
Halloween Episode Suggestions -

Halloween (movie) inspired - (either two routes.. a canon route.. there is a escaped killer on campus... (use non essential characters as victims) or a 'what if' story set out of the canon universe where anyone is fair game just for that title)

The Alti-Verse - as mentioned before.. a non canon short where you see the complete flip side to the world your in.. the bullies are the victims and visa versa.. But in a much Darker way.. broken world type setting

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Yea I think that too. It has to be somebody who wants that the MC dwell and keep on dwelling in his hate for the bitches.
It has to be somebody who wants to damage the bitches by using the MC. It has to be somebody who has no feelings for the MC or too much of them.
Amber could be a good culprit too.

Annie has said: "That the bitches don't have interest in him."
Emma seems pretty interested in the MC and always seems a step ahead of them. She could be a good culprit too. Otherwise, she gives him pretty good advices (in an arrogant way, but she is right).

What do you think?
Yeah, Amber was also thought of mine, also agree with what you said, that being said, it is 2022, and let's face it common sense isn't so common anymore, so it could well just be Tommy fucking us.

Tommy might be fucking us out of feeling kind of green, like the fact we played that strip card game, and Amber sucked us off, maybe he wants Amber, assuming the bitches are not behind this.

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
Thats actually a pretty damn inspirational speech you wrote there for kate.. bravo.. id give you a standing ovation for well written narrative but it doesnt Transend the same through a laptop screen lol

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
you might want to get in touch with a few other devs too.. i know the guys behind chasing sunsets, leap of faith and Artemis are open to having shared Cameo characters.. LOF usually lends out its pop star lexi to be used as a celeb cameo.. Artemis usually Kindra aka DJ Kink if you want a celeb dj for a club or big party.. and for chasing sunsets Jaye the red head foxxx.. rich socialite with a medical background is almost ALWAYS a fan fav cameo if you can use her.. They are usually open too to a return cameo of a character of your choosing to widen the reach of your audiences

Other devs who like cameo's - Naughty captain (summer scent) MisterMaya (the entrepreneur)

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
Yea I think that too. It has to be somebody who wants that the MC dwell and keep on dwelling in his hate for the bitches.
It has to be somebody who wants to damage the bitches by using the MC. It has to be somebody who has no feelings for the MC or too much of them.
Amber could be a good culprit too.

Annie has said: "That the bitches don't have interest in him."
Emma seems pretty interested in the MC and always seems a step ahead of them. She could be a good culprit too. Otherwise, she gives him pretty good advices (in an arrogant way, but she is right).

What do you think?
Even though I wouldn't trust anything Emma or Charlotte says, Emma is the only one with access to the original photos, maybe the rest of the squad too but she is the main one.

Having said that, Amber would be the most likely culprit, to fuel MC's revenge and rage, but I doubt it, it would be pretty shitty of her.

Hulktim

Mar 12, 2017
I hope there will be a branch with normal revenge, and not, as in all games, everything will slide into forgiveness. In any case, if there is an opportunity to avenge the lost school time, why not use it? Even if they are not to blame for the current humiliation, they initially did it, like her former stepsister, watched from the side and did nothing.
It seems to me not very logical that one of his friends did this to push him to revenge, MC already wanted to take revenge on them.

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
I hope there will be a branch with normal revenge, and not, as in all games, everything will slide into forgiveness. In any case, if there is an opportunity to avenge the lost school time, why not use it? Even if they are not to blame for the current humiliation, they initially did it, like her former stepsister, watched from the side and did nothing.
It seems to me not very logical that one of his friends did this to push him to revenge, MC already wanted to take revenge on them.
if you play to the current end there is a few choices which will probably steer you in those directions.. one being accepting your step sisters help or not.. ie redemption vs vengence

Hulktim

Mar 12, 2017
if you play to the current end there is a few choices which will probably steer you in those directions.. one being accepting your step sisters help or not.. ie redemption vs vengence
Played, and played other similar games, in all at the beginning everything goes like this, but then it all comes down to forgiveness.
I did not find any game with a good story about revenge.

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
Played, and played other similar games, in all at the beginning everything goes like this, but then it all comes down to forgiveness.
I did not find any game with a good story about revenge.
due to some of the events in the game there may yet be a actual reason for them being there.. something in what (the red head bitch squad, my mind went blank) said during the library AND the charity event has stuck in my head making me actually think there is more to the reunion than just to torment mc.. i'm still not 100% convinced of Ash's innocence either given she arrived minutes before the presentation.. around the time the photos could have been swapped

Reactions: Hulktim

Hulktim

Mar 12, 2017
due to some of the events in the game there may yet be a actual reason for them being there.. something in what (the red head bitch squad, my mind went blank) said during the library AND the charity event has stuck in my head making me actually think there is more to the reunion than just to torment mc.. i'm still not 100% convinced of Ash's innocence either given she arrived minutes before the presentation.. around the time the photos could have been swapped
I hope that it really is. :)

TejGetLix

Jun 14, 2022
Honestly wouldn't mind if slides into forgiveness if the squad isn't guilty of the current situation, but like you said it all started with them so only after they've tasted some payback.

"Now that you've shared the same humiliation as me I'm willing to give you a second chance... etc"

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
If there is some great conspiracy in the background (and it all points in that direction), so what? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
It excuses and changes nothing, from the things they did to the MC.

Only more fuckers/bitches to burn, in my books.

And if they did it to further some nonsense Agenda or to show some "council of the rich"/"shadow organization" that they have the meddle to destroy someone to reach their goal. Better God shows mercy for their unworthy souls because I will not.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
If there is some great conspiracy in the background (and it all points in that direction), so what? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
It excuses and changes nothing, from the things they did to the MC.

Only more fuckers/bitches to burn, in my books.

And if they did it to further some nonsense Agenda or to show some "council of the rich"/"shadow organization" that they have the meddle to destroy someone to reach their goal. Better God shows mercy for their unworthy souls because I will not.
Elmo doesn't forgive.gif
Maybe God will show them mercy like you said, cause Elmo will not.

fruitsalad15

Jul 24, 2022
What's the end goal? I think it could be fun once you humiliate a girl enough, she turns to your side and she uses her information of the other girls to help you humiliate them as well. Is the first humiliation going to start with something more tame like secretly leaking nudes like they intended to do at the end of EP1? How far is it going to go in terms of humiliation? Maybe walking one of them around naked in a dog collar to show that they're your bitch now lol.

I'm into forced public nudity (Stealing clothes, forced wardrobe malfunctions) but that would get stale if the girls constantly get stripped and nothing else happens, maybe sex toys or spanking involved. Or anonymous blackmail turning the girls against each other to force them to humiliate each other, or the girls will know you're involved in the humiliation and gang up against you.

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
What's the end goal? I think it could be fun once you humiliate a girl enough, she turns to your side and she uses her information of the other girls to help you humiliate them as well. Is the first humiliation going to start with something more tame like secretly leaking nudes like they intended to do at the end of EP1? How far is it going to go in terms of humiliation? Maybe walking one of them around naked in a dog collar to show that they're your bitch now lol.

I'm into forced public nudity (Stealing clothes, forced wardrobe malfunctions) but that would get stale if the girls constantly get stripped and nothing else happens, maybe sex toys or spanking involved. Or anonymous blackmail turning the girls against each other to force them to humiliate each other, or the girls will know you're involved in the humiliation and gang up against you.
Also, how long are you supposed to endure being the laughingstock of the whole town. I mean at this point who hasn't seen the main character look foolish?

WhY NoT?!

Sep 2, 2019
Android Port for Bitch Squad [v0.1.6][IcarusLabs]

Download Android: PixelDrain WorkUpload
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I found this error when the phone appears for the first time and you receive a message from Ashley.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: DynamicImage u'gui/phone/scrollbar/vertical_[prefix_]thumb.png': could not find image. (u'gui/phone/scrollbar/vertical_idle_thumb.png', u'gui/phone/scrollbar/vertical_thumb.png')

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scenes/ep1/scene7.rpyc", line 262, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 721, in execute
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1419, in say
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1237, in __call__
  File "renpy/character.py", line 901, in do_display
  File "renpy/character.py", line 647, in display_say
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
  File "renpy/display\core.py", line 3329, in interact
  File "renpy/display\core.py", line 3843, in interact_core
  File "renpy/display\core.py", line 2570, in draw_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 492, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 263, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "renpy/display\layout.py", line 834, in render
  File "render.pyx", line 170, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "renpy/display\screen.py", line 688, in render
  File "renpy/display\layout.py", line 1780, in render
  File "renpy/display\layout.py", line 1773, in sizeit
  File "render.pyx", line 315, in renpy.display.render.render_for_size
  File "renpy/display\behavior.py", line 1961, in render
  File "renpy/display\imagelike.py", line 275, in render
  File "renpy/display\image.py", line 731, in render
  File "renpy/display\image.py", line 652, in find_target
Exception: DynamicImage u'gui/phone/scrollbar/vertical_[prefix_]thumb.png': could not find image. (u'gui/phone/scrollbar/vertical_idle_thumb.png', u'gui/phone/scrollbar/vertical_thumb.png')

3.30 star(s) 55 Votes