3.30 star(s) 55 Votes

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Well, that ended better than I thought, I was positive when Anne turned up we would be forced to be a good simp and believe her shit.
More positive of 2 things, Tommy fucked us, and we need to follow a very simple plan for these bitches, eat sleep rape repeat.

Feb 17, 2022
The "bad" or "wrong" decision is in the eye of the player. Some may thing it is "wrong" to forgive cruel bitches. When I say "better" I just mean that if you take something too far with someone, they will never forgive you for it. So any future relationship path is ended, it carries over to subsequent episodes.
Do we get the option to set up horrible things to happen to them without them knowing it was us pulling the strings, then be there to "comfort" them in there time of need. Get them hopelessly infatuated with the MC then get the "real" revenge. That way we get to have our fun and get to crush there tainted souls while leaving a crumpled husks in our wake.

Fuck, I think I may be too evil :ROFLMAO:

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Well, that ended better than I thought, I was positive when Anne turned up we would be forced to be a good simp and believe her shit.
More positive of 2 things, Tommy fucked us, and we need to follow a very simple plan for these bitches, eat sleep rape repeat.
Yeah, because if anyone has the means to do what happened at the presentation, Tommy is the most likely culprit. He was the one who "set it all up". It's the main reason I don't think Ashley has any actual part to play in this... Unless there's some unknown history between her and MC that he knows nothing about and yet she knew him or something.

IcarusLabs

Game Developer
Jun 28, 2020
Do we get the option to set up horrible things to happen to them without them knowing it was us pulling the strings, then be there to "comfort" them in there time of need. Get them hopelessly infatuated with the MC then get the "real" revenge. That way we get to have our fun and get to crush there tainted souls while leaving a crumpled husks in our wake.

Fuck, I think I may be too evil :ROFLMAO:
Lol, seek counseling :LOL:
*writes down ideas*

YepperCause

Dec 23, 2017
Just a quick note on the new sex scene. I'm hoping that you add some dialogue screens during the sex scenes with main girls, at least. I tend to think a little bit of sexy talk, or even just text descriptions of experience, during sex scenes is a low cost way to add a lot, at least for viewers who like that kind of thing. If you want to look at an example I think is pretty good, the more recent stuff by Daniels K (Pine Falls, Dusklight Manor, Nursing Back to Pleasure) is all hot. Now, of course, some people don't like that stuff, but I enjoy it and I would argue that non-enjoyers can just click through without reading sexy text. Just my two cents.

On a more serious note, when Amber calls the dynamic duo, "Beavis and Butt-Head," the MC calls Tommy the "Butt-Head" of the duo. But, that would make the MC the "Beavis" of the duo. Beavis was the subordinate one who got slapped around by Butt-Head. Why would the MC give himself this role?

And how would an 18 year old in 2022 even know who Beavis and Butt-Head are...?

IcarusLabs

Game Developer
Jun 28, 2020
Just a quick note on the new sex scene. I'm hoping that you add some dialogue screens during the sex scenes with main girls, at least. I tend to think a little bit of sexy talk, or even just text descriptions of experience, during sex scenes is a low cost way to add a lot, at least for viewers who like that kind of thing. If you want to look at an example I think is pretty good, the more recent stuff by Daniels K (Pine Falls, Dusklight Manor, Nursing Back to Pleasure) is all hot. Now, of course, some people don't like that stuff, but I enjoy it and I would argue that non-enjoyers can just click through without reading sexy text. Just my two cents.

On a more serious note, when Amber calls the dynamic duo, "Beavis and Butt-Head," the MC calls Tommy the "Butt-Head" of the duo. But, that would make the MC the "Beavis" of the duo. Beavis was the subordinate one who got slapped around by Butt-Head. Why would the MC give himself this role?

And how would an 18 year old in 2022 even know who Beavis and Butt-Head are...?
That is great advice, thanks! (y)

Lol, they just did new beavis/butthead movie in 2022. They must be up on the latest movies lol. But good point, you would rather be butthead.

Reactions: YepperCause

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
Given that I want to destroy Emma and Charlotte more than the rest, I might have to "forgive" Annie (for now). But we'll see in the future, that's what saves are for.

But god damn that Annie rejection and her running off crying was pretty damn sweet, not going to lie.

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
Love love love.. the card game.. wish more would think to add things like this.. MORE mini games like this please.. felt like an actual party instead of just the usual drinking games and spin the bottle like most use.. F'in Love it.. plus its a card game im familiar with only with different rules in the uk

Reactions: IcarusLabs

IcarusLabs

Game Developer
Jun 28, 2020
Love love love.. the card game.. wish more would think to add things like this.. MORE mini games like this please.. felt like an actual party instead of just the usual drinking games and spin the bottle like most use.. F'in Love it.. plus its a card game im familiar with only with different rules in the uk
Thanks! I love it too! But you have no idea how much grief there was on this thread when it wasn't skippable in the first release lol. Where were you when I needed backup haha.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Crowangel
3.30 star(s) 55 Votes