3.30 star(s) 55 Votes

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
I reeeeeeally hope ash doesnt turn out to be part of the double cross brigade.. you made her character so adorable it would be soul crushing to find out she has been playing a game all this time lol

Reactions: IcarusLabs

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
Thanks! I love it too! But you have no idea how much grief there was on this thread when it wasn't skippable in the first release lol. Where were you when I needed backup haha.
Im here now and i'll fully back up the mini games.. its refreshing and FUN.. something the fap-tastics seem to forget about.. havent checked yet but if u have a patreon count on my support as soon as i've hit send lol

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
Btw Here comes the HATE if they didnt like card games.. if there a way to incorporate pool either classic 8 ball or any variation.. might be a good 'Date' activity

or darts or any other pub game.. hell even a pub quiz lol

IcarusLabs

Game Developer
Jun 28, 2020
Btw Here comes the HATE if they didnt like card games.. if there a way to incorporate pool either classic 8 ball or any variation.. might be a good 'Date' activity

or darts or any other pub game.. hell even a pub quiz lol
Strip pool?!? Now that sounds like a fun new feature.

Who's your opponent? Ashley, Linda, Amber?

Or do you take on your hated enemies Charlotte, Emma, etc?

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
Strip pool?!? Now that sounds like a fun new feature.

Who's your opponent? Ashley, Linda, Amber?

Or do you take on your hated enemies Charlotte, Emma, etc?
in a war or attrition like this it has to be teams or doubles.. Bitch Squad Vs The Resistance lol

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
I reeeeeeally hope ash doesnt turn out to be part of the double cross brigade.. you made her character so adorable it would be soul crushing to find out she has been playing a game all this time lol
If Ashley is a secret member of the bitch squad then she's pretty stupid... those pics she sent the MC are prime blackmail material if she betrays him lol.

Reactions: Crowangel and BTLD

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
Any Sig's going yet? not a rush job but it'd be nice to replace my always fan one with one for this since its got me hooked

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
BTW found an old render i did a while back if you ever need a character.. I call her Raven.... rock chick.. demi goth

Reactions: hysepReC

IcarusLabs

Game Developer
Jun 28, 2020
does outdated arm disco circles dance... Season 2 - The Bitch squad Strikes back lol
Maybe Season 2 is a multiverse alternate where 5 poor bullied girls have to ban together to take revenge on an oppressive MC and friends. Except Ashley is their leader and Kate is MCs twisted goth henchgirl. Charlotte has been bullied by the evil Amber and Sarah is a hooker. So many ideas...

• Red Heart
Reactions: Crowangel

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
Maybe Season 2 is a multiverse alternate where 5 poor bullied girls have to ban together to take revenge on an oppressive MC and friends. Except Ashley is their leader and Kate is MCs twisted goth henchgirl. Charlotte has been bullied by the evil Amber and Sarah is a hooker. So many ideas...
oh god your bringing back so many alti-verse willow and buffy episodes.. jokes aside that actually sounds like your halloween episode lol

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
Wow, she's really hot! Great job!
she started as the main character in something i was writing called dark vendetta.. tried making it into a avn but sadly you cant spend hours at a pc finely crafting lewd scenes and dressing up naked avatars before innocent eyes start asking questions there not ready for the answers too yet lol..
Dark vendetta was a 'Crow' style story.. back from the dead for vengence type story.. Raven killed by her jealous down trodden twin sister 'Liz'.. comes back to seek revenge (not knowing she had a twin as seperated at birth and raised in vastly different upbringings)
Other story i was going to use her in i can best describe as cyberpunk 2077 meets being a dik and blade runner.. with cyber clasrooms, android teachers, various clique's in the school and a 'future sport' that would be rollerball on acid lol

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Yeah, because if anyone has the means to do what happened at the presentation, Tommy is the most likely culprit. He was the one who "set it all up". It's the main reason I don't think Ashley has any actual part to play in this... Unless there's some unknown history between her and MC that he knows nothing about and yet she knew him or something.
While I am sure of it, it would also be fucking lame if he was him, so predictable.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
So what's the nerds plan? To turn the bitches into their sex slaves or smth?

Dec 27, 2020
While I am sure of it, it would also be fucking lame if he was him, so predictable.
Yea I think that too. It has to be somebody who wants that the MC dwell and keep on dwelling in his hate for the bitches.
It has to be somebody who wants to damage the bitches by using the MC. It has to be somebody who has no feelings for the MC or too much of them.
Amber could be a good culprit too.

Annie has said: "That the bitches don't have interest in him."
Emma seems pretty interested in the MC and always seems a step ahead of them. She could be a good culprit too. Otherwise, she gives him pretty good advices (in an arrogant way, but she is right).

What do you think?

Lunarmist

Darkness of The Mist
Uploader
Compressor
Feb 5, 2022
Android Port for Bitch Squad [v0.2.0][IcarusLabs]

Download: - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Currently has a preference background image not found error. Unable to correct it.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 55 Votes