3.30 star(s) 55 Votes

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Went through the game second time, i feel like MC should have more options in how he responds to things like seeing Annie first time on campus coffee shop or seeing pretty much anyone of the bully group and having to interact with them, with things being how they were i very much doubt i could have just hugged and behaved like nothing happened when MC encountered Annie in the coffee shop, even for that initial moment. Year of standing with the bullies, without any attempt on trying to talk them out of it or reaching out the MC makes it very clear that she values MC very little. Also on second playthrough i really have to say that Annie and Sarah are both hypocrites or absolutely bat fucking blind if they didn't see how their friends treated MC and others. You are not innocent part in bullying if you're friends with bullies and stand with them when it is happening, or laugh at their so called "pranks". There's really only bullies, those who enable them and the victims. Sarah definitely and Annie, there's small case for Annie to be counted only as bystander but even that is reaching quite far, belong in the bully group.

IcarusLabs

Game Developer
Jun 28, 2020
Went through the game second time, i feel like MC should have more options in how he responds to things like seeing Annie first time on campus coffee shop or seeing pretty much anyone of the bully group and having to interact with them, with things being how they were i very much doubt i could have just hugged and behaved like nothing happened when MC encountered Annie in the coffee shop, even for that initial moment. Year of standing with the bullies, without any attempt on trying to talk them out of it or reaching out the MC makes it very clear that she values MC very little. Also on second playthrough i really have to say that Annie and Sarah are both hypocrites or absolutely bat fucking blind if they didn't see how their friends treated MC and others. You are not innocent part in bullying if you're friends with bullies and stand with them when it is happening, or laugh at their so called "pranks". There's really only bullies, those who enable them and the victims. Sarah definitely and Annie, there's small case for Annie to be counted only as bystander but even that is reaching quite far, belong in the bully group.
Future episodes will have choices on those kinds of interactions.

The way I see it, sometimes when you see someone after awhile that you've always cared about, you want to believe that you can just pick that up again. But I think the scene shows that they discovered the issues are not resolved and they seem irreconcilable and it is costing them their friendship.

I appreciate the thoughts!

Icon devl

May 31, 2020
Hello, This is my opinion nd I will play this game accordingly to that so I am hoping to be that route in it.

Well all the content is great so far I would definitely take revenge route in this game not asking annie help and if it closes her route or any of bitch squad route I am happy with ashley, linda ,rachel ,shopia ,amber bcoz I m liking the, story and i m plying it for story too nd i dont want to be friend with them till I do the same to them publicly they did to mc willingly or unwilling so if there will be a route bcoz every game with this plot has same thing get bully then immediately become friends with them to take out someone else who is the main culprit well waiting to see if it will be going the same path or not finger crossed for not the same path

Reactions: IcarusLabs

IcarusLabs

Game Developer
Jun 28, 2020
Hello, This is my opinion nd I will play this game accordingly to that so I am hoping to be that route in it.

Well all the content is great so far I would definitely take revenge route in this game not asking annie help and if it closes her route or any of bitch squad route I am happy with ashley, linda ,rachel ,shopia ,amber bcoz I m liking the, story and i m plying it for story too nd i dont want to be friend with them till I do the same to them publicly they did to mc willingly or unwilling so if there will be a route bcoz every game with this plot has same thing get bully then immediately become friends with them to take out someone else who is the main culprit well waiting to see if it will be going the same path or not finger crossed for not the same path
I totally respect that feeling. You will have the choice to not be merciful.

I also won't go the other way though, giving the mercy option when it isn't realistic. For instance, in EP2 there is a point where you have a choice between only revenge options. There is no mercy option for that scene, because it would be unrealistic given everything else we've seen.

There won't be a submissive doormat path. It's more about choosing between levels of revenge. And sometimes restraint leads to "better" options where you can get a desired relationship, and sometimes the hard vengeance path shuts down those possibilities without any future opening (There is at least one in EP2!). I want this to be a game of consequence. Your choices will determine the outcome.

Damien8d

May 22, 2021
As someone that has witnessed and been a victim of bullying, this storyline intrigues me. I do hope we get to see decent resolution in getting back at those bullies, Annie and Sarah included. Annie basically chose her side when she threw those five years of being step-siblings down in a drain by siding with her bully friends. It would be pretty impossible for her to not know that MC was not only constantly tormented because of her friends, but also that he got beat up so badly that he had to go to hospital, that kind of shit is really hard to ignore. Sarah is also guilty for not speaking out against the things the group did, instead she reinforced their behaviour by just being there with them. While i won't go as far as some here have that there is no way for the group to redeem themselves, it will be hard for the to get trust and forgiveness from MC, considering it wasn't just one simple prank they pulled on him and others. The spreading of nude pics of someone and forcing someone to streak in school like that is the kind of things that will traumatize or even drive some people to suicide.

Basically the group would have to go through similar level of pain that MC and Amber went through so that there would be any chance of redemption after all that, or actively seek redemption by turning in the ones that were really guilty of it and publicly come clean with their crimes.

All in all, interesting story and i'm eager to see how it continues.
I have a feeling that either none of them were responsible for the presentation or only 1 of them.
This makes them still pretty sh*tty people as only the former step sister apologized and probably didn't care but otherwise it would make the redemtion of them pretty much impossible otherwise.

My bet would be either the leader of the bullies (which is unlikely as she would probably hinder her career), a (hidden) yandere who wants to make MCs life miserable by destroying any chance he has for a social life (bit of a stretch), his (male) friend or probably the boyfriend of one of the girls.

Feb 17, 2022

I also won't go the other way though, giving the mercy option when it isn't realistic. For instance, in EP2 there is a point where you have a choice between only revenge options. There is no mercy option for that scene, because it would be unrealistic given everything else we've seen.

There won't be a submissive doormat path. It's more about choosing between levels of revenge. And sometimes restraint leads to "better" options where you can get a desired relationship, and sometimes the hard vengeance path shuts down those possibilities without any future opening (There is at least one in EP2!). I want this to be a game of consequence. Your choices will determine the outcome.
Damn. I knew the scorched earth options would be the "bad" or "wrong" decision.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Sorry for the issue guys! I am new to programming and I saw this on a post somewhere about analytics in VN games. I didn't think this through at all. I should have thought to make it optional at the very least. It is gone now and won't be coming back.

I have uploaded v0.1.6 that has removed analytics.

My sincere apologies if you were bothered by it.
if you want to collect data and find out what players do/like/dislike, set up polls here and on your patreon. That'll allow you to collect info you need and people will be more willing to participate since they're not being tricked into it.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Depends on what you want.

From what has been said, going scorched earth shuts down any chance of a relationship with that girl so if you don't want her then just get your revenge.

In all honesty, why would you want revenge on someone you wanted a relationship with so it shouldn't matter at all. You don't want them so just go full on rage mode.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017

as long as you don't punish players for wanting to get revenge, then yeah add as many choices as you want.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
I'm not sure if I like the direction the plot is headed. If the x step sis is telling the truth then the squad isn't responsible for what's going recently. Which means other theories of it's the friend Tuttle or it's one of the girls currently pretending to be mc's friend. If this is the plot twist it's going to be highly disappointing. This is just my opinion. Good luck dev.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Yeah, the way I see it, we'll most likely find out the whole truth before making the decision on whether or not to go full on scorched earth mother fucker on their asses or to just do slight revenge.

Like with Emma, she better have a REALLY good reason for the shit she did, cause right now, she's definitely deserving of full on revenge. Annie right now seems like she's either pretending she cares or is legitimate, and that needs to be addressed before we decide.

Kate seems like the mastermind, coming off as someone who cared, but most likely the one who set it all up. Sarah feels like the Peter Petigrew of the group, someone who will attempt to befriend us only to backstab us. Then there's Charlotte, who feels on par with Emma.

So yeah, we definitely need to find out more about their whole plan and their involvement with it. I am worried about the theory going around about Ashley though, especially not seeing her this update.

Maevos

May 4, 2019
I don't know about Sarah and the other girls, but why would anyone forgive Annie? Honest question.

Even though they were not related by blood, they still had a familial bond and betrayal of that kind hurts deep.

She was close to the MC, they were family and yet she turned a blind eye to everything that happened to him. She benefited from it because indifference allowed her to remain friends with the girls. In fact she accuses him of acting like a victim because of one prank yet completely dismisses the bullying he had to go through.

For Annie, Kate can do no wrong. It's the same for Sarah. Almost like these girls have been brainwashed.

Also, I have a sneaking suspicion that they are going to try and turn Ashley against the MC.

IcarusLabs

Game Developer
Jun 28, 2020
The "bad" or "wrong" decision is in the eye of the player. Some may thing it is "wrong" to forgive cruel bitches. When I say "better" I just mean that if you take something too far with someone, they will never forgive you for it. So any future relationship path is ended, it carries over to subsequent episodes.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Annie right now seems like she's either pretending she cares or is legitimate, and that needs to be addressed before we decide.
The problem there is, she deserves revenge regardless of whether the others are innocent.

She turned her back on someone that was a brother to her to back up her friends when they were bullies. Now she turns up when it happens again to say she's only doing it to prove her friends innocent, not be there for the MC.

As far as i'm concerned, she's the worst of them. She was family and still shit on him so she is getting full scorched earth in my game even if it's only her that gets it.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
The "bad" or "wrong" decision is in the eye of the player. Some may thing it is "wrong" to forgive cruel bitches. When I say "better" I just mean that if you take something too far with someone, they will never forgive you for it. So any future relationship path is ended, it carries over to subsequent episodes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So this is not going to be the kind of story of "get material to blackmail them and if they try to run away remind them of their place and ruin them" and more of the type "if you're too bad with them you can't fuck them"?

IcarusLabs

Game Developer
Jun 28, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So this is not going to be the kind of story of "get material to blackmail them and if they try to run away remind them of their place and ruin them" and more of the type "if you're too bad with them you can't fuck them"?
Now you are reading into things lol. I can assure you that EP2 will answer that question ;)

3.30 star(s) 55 Votes