3.30 star(s) 55 Votes

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
I'm probably the only one but I want this to be "Redo of Healer" type revenge, like REAL fucking revenge not some pussy shit.
I don't think dev would go that far. however I am 100% okay with publicly humiliating them considering they had no problem doing it to MC and others. the only 1 I could realistically see maybe getting a 2nd chance is Sarah since it seems like she was a target at one point which is why she doesn't really stand up to people

Reactions: Karmakw

damnmalic

May 29, 2021
I don't think dev would go that far. however I am 100% okay with publicly humiliating them considering they had no problem doing it to MC and others. the only 1 I could realistically see maybe getting a 2nd chance is Sarah since it seems like she was a target at one point which is why she doesn't really stand up to people
I agree and yeah I don't think he would go that far but I meant it less in the punishment itself because Keyaru physically tortured and raped etc but more in the sense of how it was REAL revenge.

Reactions: Simulacrum29

IcarusLabs

Game Developer
Jun 28, 2020
NEW Release Episode 1.5!

I have just modified the download links and released v0.1.5

You can also find it on the Patreon post:

This is not the full Episode 2 release that is coming soon, but it does fix some bugs (like the card game bug), updates some typos, and has some new scenes.

There are additional scenes in this update, including a new full-sex scene for Episode 1! It also has the first three scenes of Episode 2.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Bitch Squad [v0.1.6] [Icarus Labs] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,57 GB / 288 MB - BitchSquad-0.1.6-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,54 GB / 253 MB - BitchSquad-0.1.6-mac-crunched.zip
= ~18,3% of the original size, image/video quality 80% (png 90%)/90%

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - Cruncher (bas@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
IcarusLabs since I really like your game, let me give you some well-intentioned piece of advice: don't implement any analytics functions in your game without letting players know about them and giving them the option to turn them off. And don't enable them by default. Many players, including me, don't like this!

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Seriously, why would Annie expect mc to trust her after she helped fuck him over for years and not help him? She literally helped set him up for a cruel joke, yet now she's playing the sob story? The only reason I'd accept her help if I was in mc's shoes is to have inside info on them and feed her false info, cause no way in hell would it make sense to blindly trust her again.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
Seriously, why would Annie expect mc to trust her after she helped fuck him over for years and not help him? She literally helped set him up for a cruel joke, yet now she's playing the sob story? The only reason I'd accept her help if I was in mc's shoes is to have inside info on them and feed her false info, cause no way in hell would it make sense to blindly trust her again.
agreed. she comes across as a narcissist. she also thrives on the attention others give her which makes me think she has self-esteem issues and will do anything to have friends even if it means ruining someone else's life. personally I think the dean will turn their head despite any conflicts involving them since she mentions having been a friend of Kate's (the leader) family

Reactions: Before I Forget

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Damn it!! Don't get me wrong I like this one too, but the other Bitch squad was pretty special. fooled again!!

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Tempted to play but that MC's hair... I hate that hairstyle so much... It actually manages to trigger me every time I see it. It's like bad cliche villain hairdo #1 and besides being an awful hairstyle, it feels so wrong to see it on the protagonist.

• Red Heart
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

TejGetLix

Jun 14, 2022
I do hope it turns dark... Suicide, kill, death... These should be added for a proper revenge story.
With how the story is so far I'd say go dark in regards to suicide because of the bullying sure, it'd add more depth to the story and motivation for mc, but I don't think dev would go as far as killing.

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
With how the story is so far I'd say go dark in regards to suicide because of the bullying sure, it'd add more depth to the story and motivation for mc, but I don't think dev would go as far as killing.
"What... You won't listen to me? Boys... Beat him up. "
... After 5 minutes...
"Oh shit... He is not breathing.... What should we do? "
"Don't panic... Just dump him in the river... With our connection, we will turn it into an accident. "

Reactions: Simulacrum29

TejGetLix

Jun 14, 2022
"What... You won't listen to me? Boys... Beat him up. "
... After 5 minutes...
"Oh shit... He is not breathing.... What should we do? "
"Don't panic... Just dump him in the river... With our connection, we will turn it into an accident. "
Ok that works I guess lol

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
IcarusLabs since I really like your game, let me give you some well-intentioned piece of advice: don't implement any analytics functions in your game without letting players know about them and giving them the option to turn them off. And don't enable them by default. Many players, including me, don't like this!
Just in case anyone cares. this VN does go online, i blocked it in my network, you can do so in your firewall if need be, Just making people aware, idk why it does but it does. View attachment 1966263
tumblr_orad45B2hG1t2zwivo1_r1_400.gif

3.30 star(s) 55 Votes