3.30 star(s) 55 Votes

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
Hey everyone! Update time.

I've been making weekly dev updates on Patreon, so I want to share the latest here:

"I've had a productive week with lots of renders completed. I completed 4 additional scenes this week. That leaves me with 12 scenes completed out of a projected 30 for EP2. So, at this point next week, I should be half-way done. I think that leaves me on track for an August release, so fingers crossed!"

I have also been releasing free daily 4K renders based on different themes. Last week I had scenes of the girls "By the pool". This week the theme is "Getting ready". They are on the public side. Take a look:
first off, congratulations. I really enjoyed the first episode of the game. second, I personally wouldn't give a date of release unless you feel 100% certain it can be done but that's just my opinion. third, there are a lot of games that receive more attention so don't worry about people making comments about how much better they are compared to yours. and lastly, try not to overwork yourself as it can cause some bugs like text has grammatical errors or scenes don't work the way they should. all in all, I am looking forward to episode 2

IcarusLabs

Game Developer
Jun 28, 2020
first off, congratulations. I really enjoyed the first episode of the game. second, I personally wouldn't give a date of release unless you feel 100% certain it can be done but that's just my opinion. third, there are a lot of games that receive more attention so don't worry about people making comments about how much better they are compared to yours. and lastly, try not to overwork yourself as it can cause some bugs like text has grammatical errors or scenes don't work the way they should. all in all, I am looking forward to episode 2
I appreciate your thoughts! I do agree on the release date. My target month is August, but it is a personal goal more than a promise.

I find myself actually wanting to work on it at every moment, I didn't think that I would enjoy the process this much. I've received mostly positive feedback, so that helps too. I'll probably pace myself more after EP2. But I will admit that when people make bad assumptions about the direction of the game or the worth of the characters/story, it makes me want to get the next episode out to prove them wrong. I guess I can't block out all the negative.

I've had some Patreon support too, which is really encouraging. I didn't get into this to make money, but good content and models are pricey, so hopefully I can eventually break even with what I'm spending on the game lol.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
I appreciate your thoughts! I do agree on the release date. My target month is August, but it is a personal goal more than a promise.

I find myself actually wanting to work on it at every moment, I didn't think that I would enjoy the process this much. I've received mostly positive feedback, so that helps too. I'll probably pace myself more after EP2. But I will admit that when people make bad assumptions about the direction of the game or the worth of the characters/story, it makes me want to get the next episode out to prove them wrong. I guess I can't block out all the negative.

I've had some Patreon support too, which is really encouraging. I didn't get into this to make money, but good content and models are pricey, so hopefully I can eventually break even with what I'm spending on the game lol.
unfortunately bad remarks and assumptions are going to happen but like I said, you should pace yourself. plenty of developers have tried to pump out as many updates as possible in a short span and as a result became burnt out. I'd hate to see that in your case because so far, I see you have a lot of potential and don't want the same to happen to another good content creator. again I only say this as someone who enjoys the games on this site and wish you all the best going forward

Reactions: IcarusLabs

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021

After a lot of hard work since the release of Bitch Squad Episode 1 a month ago, I can now say that development of EP2 is at the 50% mark!
ep2_update_50.jpg
This is a preview from EP2. There is a big step up in art quality in this episode along with more scenes, animations, and features. I am very proud of the new work that I have been doing. While it's too early to set a release date, it is certainly time to celebrate this development milestone. Enjoy!

IcarusLabs

Game Developer
Jun 28, 2020

After a lot of hard work since the release of Bitch Squad Episode 1 a month ago, I can now say that development of EP2 is at the 50% mark!
View attachment 1934159
This is a preview from EP2. There is a big step up in art quality in this episode along with more scenes, animations, and features. I am very proud of the new work that I have been doing. While it's too early to set a release date, it is certainly time to celebrate this development milestone. Enjoy!
Thanks for posting! I'm regularly posting updates like these on twitter and Patreon.

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
MC is way too nice to Sarah for my liking. I wish there were dialogue options to be rude to her or at least refuse to shake her hand. She and Annie both deserve the same treatment as the rest of those bitches. No forgiveness for any of them!

Myst3rE

Oct 5, 2017
Found this game today and really enjoyed it. Looking forward to the upcoming update.
Have to agree with hysepReC and say that my wish for this game going forward is more control over dialogue and actions.
The "Bitch Squad" leaking MC's nudes not once, but twice, is an incredibly awful thing to do. I understand wanting to forgive the kinder members after a year of healing from the first nude leak... but after the second, I think MC should have the option to tell them to fuck off.
Anyways, I'll trust your judgement Icarus. Best of luck to you!

Reactions: IcarusLabs

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
Found this game today and really enjoyed it. Looking forward to the upcoming update.
Have to agree with hysepReC and say that my wish for this game going forward is more control over dialogue and actions.
The "Bitch Squad" leaking MC's nudes not once, but twice, is an incredibly awful thing to do. I understand wanting to forgive the kinder members after a year of healing from the first nude leak... but after the second, I think MC should have the option to tell them to fuck off.
Anyways, I'll trust your judgement Icarus. Best of luck to you!
I'm just gonna correct you on 2 things. 1) there are no innocents from that group. not one of them has shown the desire to change or ask for forgiveness. so no mercy for any of them including former stepsister. 2) those nudes were part of a sick, twisted prank on MC involving the girls which included his then stepsister and as a result, he suffered and it affected his grades and led to him being in the college he is in. as a result, he has to deal with those 5 bitches again. again, those nudes were not voluntary but part of a sick twisted joke. no mercy for any of them

Myst3rE

Oct 5, 2017
I'm just gonna correct you on 2 things. 1) there are no innocents from that group. not one of them has shown the desire to change or ask for forgiveness. so no mercy for any of them including former stepsister. 2) those nudes were part of a sick, twisted prank on MC involving the girls which included his then stepsister and as a result, he suffered and it affected his grades and led to him being in the college he is in. as a result, he has to deal with those 5 bitches again. again, those nudes were not voluntary but part of a sick twisted joke. no mercy for any of them
1. That's true and I agree with you. I was actually referring to the MC though, since he has shown the willingness to forgive some of them (Annie, Sarah) under the right circumstances. Personally I'm taking revenge on every single one of them, but the MC has shown he has a softer side.
2. I was mostly using nudes in a colloquial way. Obviously I know that they were pictures taken and distributed against his will.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
1. That's true and I agree with you. I was actually referring to the MC though, since he has shown the willingness to forgive some of them (Annie, Sarah) under the right circumstances. Personally I'm taking revenge on every single one of them, but the MC has shown he has a softer side.
2. I was mostly using nudes in a colloquial way. Obviously I know that they were pictures taken and distributed against his will.
understandable. but neither Sarah nor Annie have shown willingness to change. Sarah tells MC that their leader loves and protects them even at the cost of everyone else's safety and well being and Annie just flat out tells MC to get over it and it wasn't that bad. you could make the argument that Sarah was probably bullied prior to the game's start but the fact is she just went from being a victim to being an abuser albeit a silent one

Reactions: Vollezar

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
Sarah:
  • Is one of the girls that laughs at the MC when he runs out of the room naked (only Annie and Kate showed any sign that they felt bad for him).
  • Never apologises or shows any regret over the humiliation he suffered.
  • Continues hanging out with her toxic friends despite them tormenting the whole school. If you just stand by and watch your friends bully others, then you are no better than them.
She's done nothing to show that she deserves the MC's forgiveness or friendship and it really annoyed me to see the MC being so nice to her like nothing happened. If this is going to be a revenge game then nobody should be spared and i really hope Sarah gets it just as bad as Emma, Charlotte and Kate. I want to see her utterly humiliated, preferably by making her strip naked in public or something like that.

Last edited:

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
Sarah:
  • Is one of the girls that laughs at the MC when he runs out of the room naked (only Annie and Kate showed any sign that they felt bad for him).
  • Never apologises or shows any regret over the humiliation he suffered.
  • Continues hanging out with her toxic friends despite them tormenting the whole school. If you just stand by and watch your friends bully others, then you are no better than them.
She's done nothing to show that she deserves the MC's forgiveness or friendship and it really annoyed me to see the MC being so nice to her like nothing happened. If this is going to be a revenge game then nobody should be spared and i really hope Sarah gets it just as bad as Emma, Charlotte and Kate. I want to see her utterly humiliated, preferably by making her strip naked in public or something like that.
exactly. none of them have shown any remorse for what they did and likely teachers from MC high school either ignored it or were threatened into turning a blind eye. likely both since one of the victims was pushed into the hallway without her clothes in high school and no one was punished. that's why I suggested a few pages ago that developer could talk about how another student was bullied to the point of either attempted suicide or actually did commit suicide to make the game a bit more believable

Shaun@121

Aug 11, 2021
Well I read some of your review and just want to
exactly. none of them have shown any remorse for what they did and likely teachers from MC high school either ignored it or were threatened into turning a blind eye. likely both since one of the victims was pushed into the hallway without her clothes in high school and no one was punished. that's why I suggested a few pages ago that developer could talk about how another student was bullied to the point of either attempted suicide or actually did commit suicide to make the game a bit more believable
Well I read most of the review but I just want to know that in this version does mc have taken revenge one of them or he just only thinking and bullying himself as before

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
Well I read some of your review and just want to

Well I read most of the review but I just want to know that in this version does mc have taken revenge one of them or he just only thinking and bullying himself as before
currently no. the game has only just released and episode 2 is supposed to release in August but no idea what day that is. atm there aren't any choices and it's mostly just establishing the events prior to current setting

Reactions: Shaun@121
3.30 star(s) 55 Votes