3.30 star(s) 55 Votes

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Interesting setting, I don't understand if there's a female dom path\scenes or not (I'd like for it to be present, together with a more standard path where the mc wins on the bitches :D)

Dec 27, 2020
Interesting setting, I don't understand if there's a female dom path\scenes or not (I'd like for it to be present, together with a more standard path where the mc wins on the bitches :D)
Hmm no. Look:

And submission is not planned for the MC.
Nothing personal against anyone here but it's really uncomfortable to endure his passive personality and if i see femdom tag on top of that imma getting the fuck outta here..
View attachment 1872474
Me too. Femdom and I am out. It wouldn't even fit with a revenge story. He suffered enough. Time for Payback or for a well written redemption arc with romance options. I am in for both.

I believe the dev that there will no submission from the MC. Like you, I hope the MC grows quickly and switch on his brain.

IcarusLabs you should use Maledom or Femdom in your notes instead of domination or submission.
To clear up who is dom and who is sub.

Last edited:

Sayajin2205

Apr 21, 2022
If you gonna make him stronger at least give him some muscle please don't be like some devs who later makes mc strong while he still is a twig

riotwaffle

Feb 3, 2020
Committed a Cardinal SIN, it was boring. No choices thus far, just read the self pity and self loathe of MC. Bruh. It was painful. PLEASE SPOIL ME: Do you allow choices?

IcarusLabs

Game Developer
Jun 28, 2020
Committed a Cardinal SIN, it was boring. No choices thus far, just read the self pity and self loathe of MC. Bruh. It was painful. PLEASE SPOIL ME: Do you allow choices?
Thanks for playing. Choices are introduced starting in EP2. EP1 sets up the story and characters, the following episodes with have branching paths that you can choose, among other new features.

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Nothing personal against anyone here but it's really uncomfortable to endure his passive personality and if i see femdom tag on top of that imma getting the fuck outta here..
View attachment 1872474
Thing about games with payoff is sometimes that wait is unbearable. From his personality to his build to this hairstyle, it just feels dodgy. Nothing about this MC screams winner so far.

riotwaffle

Feb 3, 2020
Thanks for playing. Choices are introduced starting in EP2. EP1 sets up the story and characters, the following episodes with have branching paths that you can choose, among other new features.
OK, you were kind to reply. Time to saddle up boyos

EggsTyrone

Dec 8, 2021
Bruh this game errors out every time I win at crazy eights! Was having a lot of fun with the story until then :cautious:

IcarusLabs

Game Developer
Jun 28, 2020
Bruh this game errors out every time I win at crazy eights! Was having a lot of fun with the story until then :cautious:
You are the second to report this, but Iin my testing it doesn't happen each time. I have a fix for it in the next update, but I believe that someone else posted a patch in this forum already. You can also skip the round to avoid the issue and continue the story.

EggsTyrone

Dec 8, 2021
You are the second to report this, but Iin my testing it doesn't happen each time. I have a fix for it in the next update, but I believe that someone else posted a patch in this forum already. You can also skip the round to avoid the issue and continue the story.
I was somehow able to get back into the game after the hand I won and it was all good. Thanks for the heads up on the patch tho, I didn't see it. Looking forward to future updates on this game, story is really starting to cook up!

Lu98ke

May 4, 2020
Great story so far, pretty long episode.
No choices, but I accept it beacuse it's the introduction.
Waiting for second update;)

Reactions: IcarusLabs
3.30 star(s) 55 Votes