3.30 star(s) 55 Votes

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Yeah, that ending makes me more sure now.
1. Ashley is an undercover cunt who ratted us out to get to KKK or whatever that sorority is called.
2. Tommy is working with the girls.
3. It will no doubt be finding out they are just all misunderstood, and them blackmailing us.

I mean come on, this MC is the simp kind, not go out and anal rape them all, or school shooter.
Here's the issue with your Ashley assumption, she knew nothing about what mc and his group were planning. He never brought it up to her, never told her they were gonna do something at the assembly, all he told her was the story of what happened to him. As for the sorority, messing with mc wouldn't really make much sense, especially since mc interacted with the sorority president before hand, to where she's probably going to play a role in helping mc. With Tommy, that could very well be more plausible since he had the info and was the one to hack into the slideshow prior. But yeah, with Ashley, only reason I don't think she's working for the B5 is because it's way too obvious and wouldn't be much of a surprise, where I'd hope the dev wouldn't go down such an obvious route with her.

IcarusLabs

Game Developer
Jun 28, 2020
Here's the issue with your Ashley assumption, she knew nothing about what mc and his group were planning. He never brought it up to her, never told her they were gonna do something at the assembly, all he told her was the story of what happened to him. As for the sorority, messing with mc wouldn't really make much sense, especially since mc interacted with the sorority president before hand, to where she's probably going to play a role in helping mc. With Tommy, that could very well be more plausible since he had the info and was the one to hack into the slideshow prior. But yeah, with Ashley, only reason I don't think she's working for the B5 is because it's way too obvious and wouldn't be much of a surprise, where I'd hope the dev wouldn't go down such an obvious route with her.

"B5", I like that!

ThisKitty

Jun 7, 2017
MC is the first player in the card game's player array, so
crazy_eight_ins.is_playing=crazy_eight_ins.players[0];crazy_eight_ins.winner=crazy_eight_ins.is_playing
at the start of a round will give you a win. Similarly, if you want to lose, you'd pick a different player from the array. At this stage, there's no in-game benefit (beyond visuals) to stripping anyone but Ashley. You can enable the console, but don't enable developer mode.

Not to nitpick code, but it'd be nice if, for minigames like this, developers would embed static values inside the minigame class instead of having them pollute the public namespace. Looks cleaner, doesn't interfere with variables outside of the minigame. On the other hand, it does make it more difficult to inspect the game blindly at runtime if everything and its dog is global.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
The Bitch Squad can be blackmailing Amber or the Fatso. It doesn't have to be treason.

Reactions: johndoe19

YepperCause

Dec 23, 2017
Could just be that Tommy's spyware on the phones is not working as intended and the B5 noticed it and are watching Tommy's digital actions. After all, his program was supposed to grab full phone numbers from texts and didn't, suggesting either he's less competent than he believes or lying.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
The Bitch Squad can be blackmailing Amber or the Fatso. It doesn't have to be treason.
Or sleeping with the fat friend to get him to do what they want, cause let's face it, the power of sex is a very persuasive tool.

MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
Based on my experience with adult VNs based on revenge, I'm not sure what to think. Some seem to generally forget they are about revenge ("Corrupted Kingdoms", which is a game I do like), some seem to lose track of the plot entirely ("Waifu Academy"), and many of them are just beta-MC-gets-kicked-around (too many to name). The adult VNs with revenge themes I've seen work are the ones where there is strong enough storytelling to either justify a redemption arc ("Dreams of Desire"), or a fulfilling climax ("Depraved Awakening", also "Dreams of Desire").

With what I'm seeing from this game, I'm concerned this is another beta-MC-gets-kicked-around, where the MC is doomed to fail from emotional weakness and general stupidity beyond the player's control, and sometimes from the plot itself twisting to ensure the MC's defeat.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I would agree if the game was more of a bleak tone, another betrayal like that could mind fuck anyone, but regardless of that, the only one I trust is Amber, for some reason.
Yeah Amber is a sweety, only reason I will play on is for her, I just do not see the MC being man enough to get revenge.

Reactions: MisterNephilim

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
Thanks for the feedback!

The "Morality Meter" that I am envisioning would be an overall attitude that the MC would have. But to your point, each girl would have their own "Relationship" meter beneath that. It would kind of be a point system, but the points wouldn't be visible to the player. Different choices would have greater impact than others.

The purpose of the Morality Meter would be to open up scenes that would otherwise be unavailable. For example, it you spend most all of your time being hostile, you would have scenes and choices available where the MC behaves that way. The opposite being true as well. With each choice, it would involve specific people and the choice you make there, even if it is against your current "Morality", would affect your relationship with that girl individually AND your overall Morality. Your relationship status with each girl also unlocks upcoming scenes. Consequently, some scenes will be unavailable because you have the wrong relationship or morality.

I had to re-read that paragraph a couple of times to see if it made sense ;).

Think of this example, you could spend all your time being a complete jackass to every girl in the game except for Annie. Your Morality would be set for revenge, but if you treat Annie well with every choice, you would have a good relationship with her.

That is the working plan, I'll need to see how that plays out during development.

Thoughts?
Flags and routes would be better imo. Point systems always force choices for whatever content as others have stated. Making a route with flags can give the player a wider variety of choice and I believe gives you more creative freedom as a dev. Because if I miss a point for a specific scene and I gotta go back especially without knowing which choice it was that stopped that particular scene and I gotta needle in a haystack search for it, well I lose interest fast not to mention having to manage x amount of saves at each choice. With flagged routes you can offer say 2-3 paths in the choice for the player and make each of the selections have an outcome instead of dead choices or point choices. It's your story your choice, good luck.

Reactions: Simulacrum29

Fenix34

Jun 16, 2017
damn, this game is awesome! The mini animations on removing clothes and stuff is really amazing. The strip event was awesome, although id like the backaround to go back to the 3 girls like the first one, but with them in their current state of undress. after each mini strip animation.

graphics are superb, love the phone nudes and stuff. Definitely hope the MC has a domination route. Idk how exactly, maybe by having ashley join the girls as a spy and help MC blackmail his way to dominating them. Think mean girls movie on how to break down a popular group of girls.

3.30 star(s) 55 Votes