3.30 star(s) 55 Votes

GypsyBastard

Aug 9, 2018
Haven't played through it all but it seems like this is going the redemption/misunderstanding route. I hope that not every girl of the bitch squad will turn out to be a misunderstood good girl or a reformed bully and we actually get to have some justified revenge against these A-holes, at least make Charlotte and Emma unredeemable.

I can see Annie, Sarah and Katie not knowing about the MC being bullied and it turning out that it was just the jocks being assholes towards you because they thought it would please the Bitch Squad. Sarah seemed like she was too focused on her studies to see what was going on around her and Annie seemed to not have realized that that one prank caused a lot of after effects especially cause she is in her own perfect little world created by the ring leader Katie who everyone seems to adore.
Katie will probably turn out to be a misunderstood angel who just wanted to set up her friends for life, and do what's best for them. That's probably also the reason why they are all at the same college as the MC cause it was the best college they all could get in to.

But seriously let us get some justified revenge without a bad ending or a "you turned into the kind of people you thought they where" sort of bullshit, I really just want to feel some catharsis in the form of some coldhearted but justified revenge against a group of highschool bitches.

professionalinside

Dec 21, 2017
Absolutely infuriating characters. Fantastic writing! I am excited continue. Interested to see how things play out. Seriously though I haven't played one of these games where I genuinely wished harm on characters before. I finished ten minutes ago and I'm still seething. Great cliffhanger for episode 1 as well. Overall, a good start and great setup for future releases.

Lordsimmons

Oct 23, 2021
Absolutely infuriating characters. Fantastic writing! I am excited continue. Interested to see how things play out. Seriously though I haven't played one of these games where I genuinely wished harm on characters before. I finished ten minutes ago and I'm still seething. Great cliffhanger for episode 1 as well. Overall, a good start and great setup for future releases.

jajaja so true. At first I thought the "bitch squad" were going into the redemption route but then the end of the Update came... and wow, they´re actually a bitch squad.

Really looking forward next updates. Great story, great characters, great girls. This game got it all to be a classic.

Is there a plan on the MC having a relationship with her sister?

Reactions: professionalinside

IcarusLabs

Game Developer
Jun 28, 2020
jajaja so true. At first I thought the "bitch squad" were going into the redemption route but then the end of the Update came... and wow, they´re actually a bitch squad.

Really looking forward next updates. Great story, great characters, great girls. This game got it all to be a classic.

Is there a plan on the MC having a relationship with her sister?
I appreciate the feedback and I'm glad you enjoyed it!

The relationship with Annie will be explored further in subsequent episodes, starting with EP2.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
please let us ruin all of their lives. honestly Sara deserves to be punished too since she just stood by and never tried to stop it. maybe if she was a victim at one point, I would say otherwise but it feels like to me, none of them deserve a 2nd chance. and please don't do the whole reconciliation thing between MC and Annie because she doesn't deserve a 2nd chance

Lordsimmons

Oct 23, 2021
please let us ruin all of their lives. honestly Sara deserves to be punished too since she just stood by and never tried to stop it. maybe if she was a victim at one point, I would say otherwise but it feels like to me, none of them deserve a 2nd chance. and please don't do the whole reconciliation thing between MC and Annie because she doesn't deserve a 2nd chance
jajaja, my feelings exactly. At the very best, his sisters deserve to be some kind of slave/submissive girlfriend.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
jajaja, my feelings exactly. At the very best, his sisters deserve to be some kind of slave/submissive girlfriend.
it feels way too cliche when even after all of the horrible things that had happened, the MC decides to forgive them and be the bigger person. dev could also write in a future update about how their bullying led to a student committing suicide. kind of justify how getting revenge on them is better than forgiving them

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
Does the game has a lot of choices and does the choices matter for the game or its a linear path?
so far with it only being episode 1, there are no choices. but going forward, I imagine the game with have a few different paths. it all depends on what developer is planning. tbh it sort of reminds me of Being A Dik but only in the sense that MC has a lot of different paths they could take. good luck to the dev tho

Reactions: IcarusLabs

IcarusLabs

Game Developer
Jun 28, 2020
Does the game has a lot of choices and does the choices matter for the game or its a linear path?
Starting in EP2, there will be choices that lead to different scenes/story. Those choices will have consequence s that carry over into future episodes. The end result will be quite a few branches that you can choose to go down.

Reactions: KrLosZ

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
Starting in EP2, there will be choices that lead to different scenes/story. Those choices will have consequence s that carry over into future episodes. The end result will be quite a few branches that you can choose to go down.
while I have your attention, I was going to suggest maybe in a future update writing in how the bullying got so bad, one student either attempted suicide or committed suicide as a way to justify wanting to finally end the bitch squad's behavior. it would make what they did to others seem more realistic as opposed to them just doing things like publicly embarrassing others or shaming them on social media. it would also show the realities of what happens when teachers ignore things like this. again, this is only a suggestion and not me making any demands. it would help to set your game apart from others

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
The more I read about the game it gets less likely that will play the game. I already hate the MC, I will probably hate all the girls and I don't like games with too much branching.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
The more I read about the game it gets less likely that will play the game. I already hate the MC, I will probably hate all the girls and I don't like games with too much branching.
maybe download the game and see if it would be fun. judging it based solely on what you think might happen or hating it based on how MC looks is like telling the developer to give up because they aren't good enough

IcarusLabs

Game Developer
Jun 28, 2020
while I have your attention, I was going to suggest maybe in a future update writing in how the bullying got so bad, one student either attempted suicide or committed suicide as a way to justify wanting to finally end the bitch squad's behavior. it would make what they did to others seem more realistic as opposed to them just doing things like publicly embarrassing others or shaming them on social media. it would also show the realities of what happens when teachers ignore things like this. again, this is only a suggestion and not me making any demands. it would help to set your game apart from others
I appreciate the comment, I'll take it into consideration. Thanks!

IcarusLabs

Game Developer
Jun 28, 2020
Lol, seems like you have developed a strong opinion already after hours of not playing the game?

Just the same, here is a preview from EP2 for everyone else.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
Lol, seems like you have developed a strong opinion already after hours of not playing the game?

Just the same, here is a preview from EP2 for everyone else.
already hyped for EP2. again, good luck going forward and don't let negative people stop you. no game is perfect and honestly I like games that involve a MC like this. games that have a rich or popular MC tend to be boring imo

Reactions: IcarusLabs

IcarusLabs

Game Developer
Jun 28, 2020
already hyped for EP2. again, good luck going forward and don't let negative people stop you. no game is perfect and honestly I like games that involve a MC like this. games that have a rich or popular MC tend to be boring imo
I appreciate it!

The MC gets a bad wrap sometimes on this thread, but EP1 was his low point. Every good character needs something to overcome. After EP2, people may have a changed opinion.

Reactions: TejGetLix

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
I appreciate it!

The MC gets a bad wrap sometimes on this thread, but EP1 was his low point. Every good character needs something to overcome. After EP2, people may have a changed opinion.
you could start to slightly change MC in future episodes. small things like his wardrobe or have him study a little more. just small changes

GypsyBastard

Aug 9, 2018
I appreciate it!

I don't mind the MC to be honest, sure he didn't start out as a alpha sigma 12 inch dick cured cancer with his semen omega chad, but that wouldn't even make sense in the context of the story. He's currently at his lowest point and I'm looking forward to see him slowly climb back up and hopefully get some nice character development while he's at it.

IcarusLabs

Game Developer
Jun 28, 2020
Hey everyone! Update time.

I've been making weekly dev updates on Patreon, so I want to share the latest here:

"I've had a productive week with lots of renders completed. I completed 4 additional scenes this week. That leaves me with 12 scenes completed out of a projected 30 for EP2. So, at this point next week, I should be half-way done. I think that leaves me on track for an August release, so fingers crossed!"

I have also been releasing free daily 4K renders based on different themes. Last week I had scenes of the girls "By the pool". This week the theme is "Getting ready". They are on the public side. Take a look:

3.30 star(s) 55 Votes