3.30 star(s) 55 Votes

Kuokaman

Dec 15, 2021
Not a single choice (at least until the card game which I had not patience to go through). Is it going to be kinetic? If so, please, add in the tags, so others don't waste their time.

Last edited:
Reactions: johndoe19 and Being

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
I like this one so far. I was first thinking back to the old Revenge of the Nerds films in a way when I downloaded it.

The models are great and the personality of the Bitch Squad gives plenty of reason to despise them all.

Tommy is ok for the buddy. He isn't my favorite, but he isn't a terrible addition to fill that roll. It beats the "we accidentally put you in a room with a female roommate" trope that is a bit overused.

I get that everyone hates being a weak character, but it makes sense for the story type. Obviously, he has plenty of room to grow. I mean, it is natural for a lot of people to reinvent themselves when moving on to college. The same happens a lot with folks joining the military.

As for the plot, I'm really hoping that the squad didn't choose this college simply to continue tormenting a few classmates from high school. Hopefully, what ever reasoning is found for their collage choice will open up a better revenge option than simply embarrassing the girls and damaging their social status. Honestly, I can't see much long term damage coming from making nudes public for hot chicks in the time of Only Fans and such.

In a way, I wouldn't mind seeing a couple of the jocks from the high school show up as well. Wouldn't be bad to see the edgy chola/goth/punk/streetwise/metal chick show up in a class with the MC and help him grow balls and teach him to fight dirty. Handling a couple of the boyfriends might be a good first step in getting the squad to step back a bit. Still, the jocks could easily be replaced by new idiots with low levels of morality looking to make the squad happy.

The mini game did not annoy me as much as it did others, it seems. I still don't like a lot of the ones I find in games though. Kudos on making them optional.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Old Man Al

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Is this worth pushing on with, it has a revenge of the nerds feel to it, but the more it goes on, and not have any choices in things (at least so far for me), it feels like the MC and best friend are the ones who will be the bitches, in one of them black world order stuff.

Dec 27, 2020
As for the plot, I'm really hoping that the squad didn't choose this college simply to continue tormenting a few classmates from high school. Hopefully, what ever reasoning is found for their collage choice will open up a better revenge option than simply embarrassing the girls and damaging their social status. Honestly, I can't see much long term damage coming from making nudes public for hot chicks in the time of Only Fans and such.
I hope that to, i was pretty disappointed with my bully is my Lover. (Because this game is now an Anime with mind reading Ninjas). I hope the bitches have good and strong reason which could make up a path of redemption, like "Clublife". This would add weight on our decision.

The rest of your speculation intrigued me. So I will add some speculation or question to the talk.

I don't believe Ashley is one of them. She could be Charlotte's sister. Who knows. But I think she is there as a good girl. To show that not everything is bad in the world. And therefore I think she is needed.

How could the next update unfold.
It has to start with the Presentation, in which the MC gets exposed and humiliated again.
Who of all people had the Pictures from that event. Right, only the bitches. Who is one of them: Sarah. She wanted to start from a new slate with us. I wonder what she has to say about this incident.
I personally think she is the weakest link. If the MC maybe together with Ashley, question her. Would she break? I believe she is genuine and didn't want that, but is her devotion to her friends stronger? That could be the first crack in that circle.

The ext thing is the dean. I don't know how it is in America. I have heard that humiliation is some kind of tradition when you start collage. Could the dean become his strongest ally. She can't let it slip.
Maybe the bitches have lost somebody which they wanted as an ally for themselves already.

What's with Annie, she can't ignore that joke because she wanted that the MC forgot. Now she has no excuses anymore. Because someone uses it against someone, she once loved.

To the seriousness of the revenge. I think they planned something big. Maybe even something good.
Prohibit to achieving their goals would be a good revenge.
Destroying Kate's reputation as an example. Even when it is bad for a lot of people. He can always claim that Kate have created him and that she is the only one to blame.

I hope it doesn't go crazy like My Bully is my lover has become. But I am excited where this thing will go.

Esti

Oct 14, 2017
This game is boring. Never got to the mini-game part (or accidentally skipped it). There are no choices in what I have seen and no sex scenes. Pair it with not so great writing and I just couldn't find reasons to "play" it any further.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
LOL WTF, Charlotte makes fun of Ambers's hips, and Charlottes hips are fucking bigger, not to mention looks like her ass is also bigger than Amber's, and in what fucking universe is big hips a bad thing.
facepalm-crowd.gif

Damien8d

May 22, 2021
The idea itself is pretty good - good old revenge plots are great.
The animations are good too (apart from the blowjob scene)
I would have prefered some more choices for his interactions with the characters.
The game was a little too long for my taste but not a dealbreaker.
The MC however is pretty dumb to be honest and naive too.
Him confronting and obviously spying on them was a pretty bad move and probably allerted them in the first place.
I have the theory that his buddy is secretly working for those because they have some dirt on him.
Either that or they have a hacker working for them (or one of the girls is one)
I hope that the MC isn't going to stay that dumb and make things even worse for himself - leading to some dumb femdom scenes.
He could have for example used this humiliation to his advantage and clearly pointed out who was responsible for this and therefore ruin the lives of those 5.
No on would trust them and the leader could've faced some serious problems.

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
This is one of the best starts for a Revenge Plot i have played. This promise a lot. Now i only have a question is this going to be a harem type game (mc get his revenge and end with a harem of submissive and reformed bitches) or is this going to a more ntrish way (swinging/sharing/pimping aka other males fucking the girls)

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
I like revenge stories, but MC isn't cut out for it so far. He needs to grow a spine and spit out some actual venom. Like the dorm party.

Ashley : "This is Sarah."
Sarah : "Hi MC, long time no see."
MC to Ashley : "I know her. She's an evil cunt. So are all her friends. You shouldn't associate with any of them. Good evening."
MC to Sarah : "Fuck you, you piece of shit."
*MC leaves*

Or, better yet :

Emma in the library : "Cmon MC, hit me."
MC : "Gladly"
*MC haymaker's the absolute fuck out of the bitch between the stacks*
*MC leaves*

At least that's my opinion on things.

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
A little update from his Patreon:

After the launch of Episode 1, I have already transitioned into development of Episode 2.
What can you expect?
As I stated before, Episode 1 was really more of a tunnel in terms of the plot. You didn't really have any choices and were just dropped into a world to watch the story develop. I wanted to introduce characters and set the base of the unfolding story.
With Episode 2, I want to transition to a world of choices with consequence. Decisions how to treat people, how to react to situations, what methods to pursue for revenge, among other things. I want the players to choose their own path.
To that end, I envision a "Morality Meter" that tracks your choices and determines if you are going down the path of revenge or redemption. Obviously, a revenge path leads you down a darker path with much harsher methods of payback, but both will have critical consequences and impact on the overall story and scenes.
In addition to this, here are some of the other features that I want to implement:
  • Rewards
  • Achievements
  • Stats
  • Relationship tracker
  • Expanded mobile phone usage
  • Anything else I come up with
Please feel free to offer suggestions of what you would like to see in Episode 2! Your feedback matters!
After the launch of Episode 1, I have already transitioned into development of Episode 2.
What can you expect?
As I stated before, Episode 1 was really more of a tunnel in terms of the plot. You didn't really have any choices and were just dropped into a world to watch the story develop. I wanted to introduce characters and set the base of the unfolding story.
With Episode 2, I want to transition to a world of choices with consequence. Decisions how to treat people, how to react to situations, what methods to pursue for revenge, among other things. I want the players to choose their own path.
To that end, I envision a "Morality Meter" that tracks your choices and determines if you are going down the path of revenge or redemption. Obviously, a revenge path leads you down a darker path with much harsher methods of payback, but both will have critical consequences and impact on the overall story and scenes.
In addition to this, here are some of the other features that I want to implement:
  • Rewards
  • Achievements
  • Stats
  • Relationship tracker
  • Expanded mobile phone usage
  • Anything else I come up with
Please feel free to offer suggestions of what you would like to see in Episode 2! Your feedback matters!

Damien8d

May 22, 2021
I like revenge stories, but MC isn't cut out for it so far. He needs to grow a spine and spit out some actual venom. Like the dorm party.

Ashley : "This is Sarah."
Sarah : "Hi MC, long time no see."
MC to Ashley : "I know her. She's an evil cunt. So are all her friends. You shouldn't associate with any of them. Good evening."
MC to Sarah : "Fuck you, you piece of shit."
*MC leaves*

Or, better yet :

Emma in the library : "Cmon MC, hit me."
MC : "Gladly"
*MC haymaker's the absolute fuck out of the bitch between the stacks*
*MC leaves*

At least that's my opinion on things.
Yes to your Emma suggestion imo (bet she's a sub and would secretly enjoy it)
To your Sarah suggestion I'm not 100% sure.
Well it depends on the MC.
He could've taken her to the side and threaten to expose what she was a part of and thus either forcing her to change dorms or use the blackmail material in the future - due to her being quite insecure it would've definitly worked imo.
Flat out stating that without proof could backfire tremendously and alienate him to the other two.
His talk with his former stepsister was the real disapointment imo.
From the moment that she didn't properly apologize he should've simply flipped her off and left.
She's the worst of the bunch imo because she abused his trust and friendship.

Again they all actually made a huge misplay at the end.
Now they have nothing against him and he can (could have) actually use the situation to his advantage and ruin their reputation for the whole campus by calling them out on it.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Yes to your Emma suggestion imo (bet she's a sub and would secretly enjoy it)
To your Sarah suggestion I'm not 100% sure.
Well it depends on the MC.
He could've taken her to the side and threaten to expose what she was a part of and thus either forcing her to change dorms or use the blackmail material in the future - due to her being quite insecure it would've definitly worked imo.
Flat out stating that without proof could backfire tremendously and alienate him to the other two.
His talk with his former stepsister was the real disapointment imo.
From the moment that she didn't properly apologize he should've simply flipped her off and left.
She's the worst of the bunch imo because she abused his trust and friendship.

Again they all actually made a huge misplay at the end.
Now they have nothing against him and he can (could have) actually use the situation to his advantage and ruin their reputation for the whole campus by calling them out on it.
Ashley would have been confused as hell by the MC's sudden statement and coldness + his leaving. Guarantee she'd contact him to find out wtf just happened, if not outright chase after him. And if she doesn't, meh, fuck her. And honestly, I don't trust her anyway. Admittedly I'm a jaded son of a bitch (among other things), but still, something about her doesn't sit right with me.

3.30 star(s) 55 Votes