3.30 star(s) 55 Votes

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I'm watching the trailer and it even uses the same song that is the main music theme in University of Problems.
Oh well. I guess there weren't enough names or enough music tracks to choose from.

BoosterGold74

May 22, 2020
Is it any wonder that so many MCs are beta boys? I mean look at all the games here with NTR or Futa-Dom. Men, who aren't asshats, that take no crap are very poorly represented in most of theses games. Not looking for the macho jock jerk but how about a guy who doesn't bend over when someone raises their voice at him? Is it too much to be a normal person that stands up for themselves?

Nov 12, 2020
Is it any wonder that so many MCs are beta boys? I mean look at all the games here with NTR or Futa-Dom. Men, who aren't asshats, that take no crap are very poorly represented in most of theses games. Not looking for the macho jock jerk but how about a guy who doesn't bend over when someone raises their voice at him? Is it too much to be a normal person that stands up for themselves?
Let's be real, majority of people on here don't relate to strong individuals like that. They relate to the beta males they are :BootyTime:

Jun 28, 2018
the govt and hollywoke have been conditioning society for years, testosterone bad. they do not want people having kids anymore.

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
The other thing that cracks me up is the antogonists a.k.a. mean girls are always so smart. Like the presentation sorry but no way they changed everything. I know then we wouldn't have this angsty revenge story or whatever, but yeah it's ridiculous how they never seem to make a mistake lol and are always two steps ahead. Fool me once and all that. Also if the friend had access to their stuff why didn't he delete the photos of MC... anyway see how dark the revenge path goes. I'm thinking kill their families and make them watch then sell them all to human traffickers but I doubt the dev will take it that far.

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Eh, calling it now, "Ashley" is part of the bitch squad in some capacity, or helping them in some way. Will be very surprised if she is not.

And yeah, a lot of spineless MC's in these games, really makes me wonder what happened to people having any sort of moral courage and being able to stand up for yourself.

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
I hope Annie gets the whole gamut of the payback/revenge because the other 4 girls at least are "strangers" but to have a step-sister (former or whatever) be part of that shit gets no forgiveness.

Fuck your redemption arc.

No remorse, no regret.
Mostly agree with this one, albiet with slightly less energy. :) If you were actually frriends, even if no longer related, she deserves a double helping of revenge dish simply for the fact you don't shit on your friends just to be popular. Those who do so are shallow and deserve all the negative shit life can hand them.

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
yeah I though the same, but the game would be pretty miserable if that happened
Depends really on if the dev plans to make a full bore beta/cuck/wimp game or one where the main characterr actually grows a pair of moral balls and uses them for courage. He doesn't have to go 180- and become giga-chad (like so many game unrealistically do) but at least have him mature and stand up for himself and his friends at the least.

Jul 5, 2019
There will be real revenge choices in the coming releases.

This episode is more of a tunnel because I wanted to set the stage and introduce the characters. The upcoming content will give you choices with consequences and the path of revenge or forgiveness (for some). It will also have feature introduction such as stats, achievements, free roam, and rewards.

Upcoming content will include ENF, blackmail, coercion, romance, humiliation, submission, dominance, and other related tags.

Oh, and an option to skip mini games :LOL:
Skipping mini games sounds great. That card game made me stop playing.

Of course I'm guessing there will be no chance of the free roam being skippable, and I'll just bow out now. Good luck with your game!

Last edited:
Dec 27, 2020
Was going well up u

Skipping mini games sounds great. That card game made me stop playing.

Of course I'm guessing there will be no chance of the free roam being skippable, and I'll just bow out now. Good luck with your game!
I believe his head is smoking right now. He has a lot to think about because of our feedback. I think it would be fair to wait and see where the next 2 updates brings us then.

I like that he reacted and will make the card game skipable.

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
Just one note to the dev or for the dev I was serious in my above comment. If you are really going to make a revenge path please let it have some real weight not just some high school lvl b.s. Like some real suffering and actual pain for them. Like something that causes serious emotional or psychological damage. Otherwise this is just another silly school kid story. Like do some grown up damage.

3.30 star(s) 55 Votes