3.30 star(s) 55 Votes

Derpyshanks

Jul 14, 2021
Okay, I'm on board for the moment. (y)

The thing is though, I want actual pure revenge and not some "You chose revenge so you get bad scene/ending cause u bad guy for choosing to be mean." :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

But it feels like its setting up for each of the five girls to have a redemption arc(especially the step sister) of sorts which isn't interesting at all.

YepperCause

Dec 23, 2017
Just one note to the dev or for the dev I was serious in my above comment. If you are really going to make a revenge path please let it have some real weight not just some high school lvl b.s. Like some real suffering and actual pain for them. Like something that causes serious emotional or psychological damage. Otherwise this is just another silly school kid story. Like do some grown up damage.
I think killing their families and selling them into slavery is a bit strong. But, yeah, if MC's darkest revenge path ends with whoopie cushions it will be more than a little disappointing.

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
Okay, I'm on board for the moment. (y)

The thing is though, I want actual pure revenge and not some "You chose revenge so you get bad scene/ending cause u bad guy for choosing to be mean." :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

But it feels like its setting up for each of the five girls to have a redemption arc(especially the step sister) of sorts which isn't interesting at all.
Kate and Sarah big, huge maybe. Like exceptional maybe.

Annie needs to do some major amends due to her closeness with MC

Charlotte and Emma can have their redemption arc in hell

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
Exactly the same name.
When I saw the name on the Latest Updates section I was excited and confused because I couldn't recognize any of the girls from the thumbnail picture. For a second I supposed Red Rocket had reworked the whole game or something during all this time.
Is it allowed for a new game to have exactly the same title as a pre-existing one? Of course on Patreon you can refer to it however you want, but maybe on this site there sould be a way to make them different.
It's good for developers to have different names to avoid confusion and for visibility i suppose but that's a decision for developer to make. If he/she even after knowing about a same name game wishes to continue with the name it's their decision.

Reactions: Icarus Media

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
So yeah, I don't trust any of the bitch 5. Obviously Emma and Charlotte are the most obvious, but Annie I get the feeling was feeding the group info while Kate seems to be the mastermind behind it all while acting caring. Sarah on the other hand seems like the one who will play innocent to make you feel comfortable only to secretly stab you in the back.

I can see the sorority president playing a role in getting back at the 5, and Ashley and her roommate are gonna be very helpful for sure.

JonTommy

Apr 9, 2021
Just finished it figured I'd give a few thoughts. Overall it's enjoyable, there are characters I like and characters that I absolutely despise and can't wrap my head around any sort of redemption arc for. The MC is fine I guess can't wait to see him actually grow a backbone and get revenge.

Tommy: fills the spot of best friend pretty well, has screen time when he needs it and fucks off when he doesn't which is honestly the best kind of friend in these games.
Amber: I like her, I really feel bad for her given how she was treated and she seems like a sweetheart. Kinda bummed she basically throws herself at the MC after he does literally one thing to defend her and sucks him off while mentioning how out of practice she is though. Felt rushed and cheap, especially when she immediately says "hey no strings attached tho".
Ashley: She's sweet and fun. She's coming on to the MC awfully strong though which kind of makes me immediately not trust her given the whole plot. NGL Ashley lost points with the whole "family is worth fighting for" speech after hearing what Annie and her friends did.
Sarah: I have mixed feelings about, she's one of them but even in the beginning you could see her face in the scenes and she wasn't happy about what was going on but was too weakwilled I guess to do anything about it? Doesn't try to justify any of their actions unless I can't remember some of her dialogue so that's good atleast. She's cute and a virgin so looking forward to more of her. MC could probably forgive her tbh but not too quickly make her work for it. Honestly wouldn't even believe any of the shit she says if the initial intro didn't feature her looking away and kind of sad when MC was getting bullied. I feel like that tells a lot but she still ya know went along with it so. Then again she also told MC things aren't what they seem and that the girls weren't whores and focused on their studies and shit so maybe she is just a liar. I dunno man I literally don't know who to trust. Hell I don't even trust Tommy at this point.
Linda, Rachel, and the store clerk I don't know enough about. Though apparently Rachel is now the president of a sorority known to be spoiled rich easy women so I'm going to assume she ain't gonna be a winner either.

Now let's get into the characters that IMO have no chance of redemption (if that's even a route you are going to take I have no idea what your plans are outside of revenge) in my eyes and can literally fuck right off.
Annie: Right off the top of my head she's the worst of the worst not because she directly did anything to the MC but she was his stepsister who claimed to be close to him and then dropped him like a sack of potatoes for a bunch of rich skanks who humiliated and abused him while she watched. THEN she tries to justify their shit as "just a prank bro" after knowing that they took pictures of him nude and leaked them to the school AND watched two dudes kick his ass in the hallway AND GET'S MAD AT THE MC FOR BEING FUCKING MAD ABOUT IT. You fuckin for real? Fuck this bitch, give me choices so I can be an absolute cunt to her and drive her off after humiliating her. I don't even want to hate fuck her, she's probably a skank anyway. The MC shouldn't have even sat down to have a drink with her tbh.
Charlotte: Can she just get the Acting Lesson treatment? Please and thank you. Again no idea how you plan on writing any sort of redemption arc for her after seeing how she treated the MC and Amber at the mall. The sexts are also a massive turn off, no thanks bro.
Emma: This one was rough, the MC knowing how these girls are once again turned into a stuttering retard as soon as she starting flashing some ass his direction. She also seems like an absolute trashbin of a human being.
Katie: The ringleader, obviously awful and manipulative, not sure what sort of story twist could justify her behavior and the only place she belongs is with her friends on the streets.

I honestly can't think of a game on here that has made me HATE characters as much as this one has (Annie is still the absolute worst). I have no idea if this is going to be a harem game or not (fingers crossed it is) but hopefully we get more control over the MC's actions and have a route where we don't get sexually involved with any of the women if we don't want to but continue to make their lives miserable. I really don't think that the 4 characters I talked about above could even dream to have some sort of redemption arc/romance with the MC and they sure as fuck don't deserve it. If I had to pick one single girl right now to focus on it would be Amber but naturally she doesn't want a relationship with the MC at the moment but she'll suck his dick and bemoan being out of practice. :rolleyes:

Glad to see the card game has already been changed because that went on far too long tbh. Overall I have to say I want to see more but I definitely want more choices as the MC because the way he just approached and talked to all of the girls who shit on him in high school and was like "oh heh heh yea wow imagine seeing you here! Oh you're still a bitch? Wow I'm shocked oh well gotta go!" was infuriating dude just walk away, hello? Did I mention Annie sucks? Looking forward to more honestly I usually don't go for games with this much drama and conflict but I gotta say you drew me in with these awful women and I want to see the MC, Amber, and Tommy get their revenge.

IcarusLabs

Game Developer
Jun 28, 2020
Just finished it figured I'd give a few thoughts. Overall it's enjoyable, there are characters I like and characters that I absolutely despise and can't wrap my head around any sort of redemption arc for. The MC is fine I guess can't wait to see him actually grow a backbone and get revenge.

Tommy: fills the spot of best friend pretty well, has screen time when he needs it and fucks off when he doesn't which is honestly the best kind of friend in these games.
Amber: I like her, I really feel bad for her given how she was treated and she seems like a sweetheart. Kinda bummed she basically throws herself at the MC after he does literally one thing to defend her and sucks him off while mentioning how out of practice she is though. Felt rushed and cheap, especially when she immediately says "hey no strings attached tho".
Ashley: She's sweet and fun. She's coming on to the MC awfully strong though which kind of makes me immediately not trust her given the whole plot. NGL Ashley lost points with the whole "family is worth fighting for" speech after hearing what Annie and her friends did.
Sarah: I have mixed feelings about, she's one of them but even in the beginning you could see her face in the scenes and she wasn't happy about what was going on but was too weakwilled I guess to do anything about it? Doesn't try to justify any of their actions unless I can't remember some of her dialogue so that's good atleast. She's cute and a virgin so looking forward to more of her. MC could probably forgive her tbh but not too quickly make her work for it. Honestly wouldn't even believe any of the shit she says if the initial intro didn't feature her looking away and kind of sad when MC was getting bullied. I feel like that tells a lot but she still ya know went along with it so. Then again she also told MC things aren't what they seem and that the girls weren't whores and focused on their studies and shit so maybe she is just a liar. I dunno man I literally don't know who to trust. Hell I don't even trust Tommy at this point.
Linda, Rachel, and the store clerk I don't know enough about. Though apparently Rachel is now the president of a sorority known to be spoiled rich easy women so I'm going to assume she ain't gonna be a winner either.

Now let's get into the characters that IMO have no chance of redemption (if that's even a route you are going to take I have no idea what your plans are outside of revenge) in my eyes and can literally fuck right off.
Annie: Right off the top of my head she's the worst of the worst not because she directly did anything to the MC but she was his stepsister who claimed to be close to him and then dropped him like a sack of potatoes for a bunch of rich skanks who humiliated and abused him while she watched. THEN she tries to justify their shit as "just a prank bro" after knowing that they took pictures of him nude and leaked them to the school AND watched two dudes kick his ass in the hallway AND GET'S MAD AT THE MC FOR BEING FUCKING MAD ABOUT IT. You fuckin for real? Fuck this bitch, give me choices so I can be an absolute cunt to her and drive her off after humiliating her. I don't even want to hate fuck her, she's probably a skank anyway. The MC shouldn't have even sat down to have a drink with her tbh.
Charlotte: Can she just get the Acting Lesson treatment? Please and thank you. Again no idea how you plan on writing any sort of redemption arc for her after seeing how she treated the MC and Amber at the mall. The sexts are also a massive turn off, no thanks bro.
Emma: This one was rough, the MC knowing how these girls are once again turned into a stuttering retard as soon as she starting flashing some ass his direction. She also seems like an absolute trashbin of a human being.
Katie: The ringleader, obviously awful and manipulative, not sure what sort of story twist could justify her behavior and the only place she belongs is with her friends on the streets.

I honestly can't think of a game on here that has made me HATE characters as much as this one has (Annie is still the absolute worst). I have no idea if this is going to be a harem game or not (fingers crossed it is) but hopefully we get more control over the MC's actions and have a route where we don't get sexually involved with any of the women if we don't want to but continue to make their lives miserable. I really don't think that the 4 characters I talked about above could even dream to have some sort of redemption arc/romance with the MC and they sure as fuck don't deserve it. If I had to pick one single girl right now to focus on it would be Amber but naturally she doesn't want a relationship with the MC at the moment but she'll suck his dick and bemoan being out of practice. :rolleyes:

Glad to see the card game has already been changed because that went on far too long tbh. Overall I have to say I want to see more but I definitely want more choices as the MC because the way he just approached and talked to all of the girls who shit on him in high school and was like "oh heh heh yea wow imagine seeing you here! Oh you're still a bitch? Wow I'm shocked oh well gotta go!" was infuriating dude just walk away, hello? Did I mention Annie sucks? Looking forward to more honestly I usually don't go for games with this much drama and conflict but I gotta say you drew me in with these awful women and I want to see the MC, Amber, and Tommy get their revenge.
I've always thought that a creators dream would be to create something that really affected someone emotionally. I can feel that coming through every word of this. I appreciate so much the time you took to assess and write this, it made my night!

You should consider adding this as a review, regardless of what stars you give, because it feels real.

Thanks again!

Derpyshanks

Jul 14, 2021
This is it for sure. I mean damn, that's blood. She more out of line than anyone so far in the story.

Reactions: Rockero_69

JonTommy

Apr 9, 2021
I've always thought that a creators dream would be to create something that really affected someone emotionally. I can feel that coming through every word of this. I appreciate so much the time you took to assess and write this, it made my night!

You should consider adding this as a review, regardless of what stars you give, because it feels real.

Thanks again!
You know what? Consider it done. You sure as shit caused me to experience some emotions yep. I'd love for this to turn into a harem where I can bring in all the girls that don't suck and rub in the faces of the others what they are missing out on since the MC seems like a relatively decent if goofy dude. I have a feeling after the end of the release so far he's really going to turn his shit around and become a no nonsense kinda guy atleast I hope so. Would be hilarious to watch Annie, Emma, Katie, and Charlotte pine after the MC but he won't give em the time of day because he's already surrounded by beautiful loving women.

Keep it up seriously you've got a good base here. Also if you want to throw in a couple more virgins just for shits and giggles that'd be cool not that that is one of my kinks or anything that'd be silly.

This is it for sure. I mean damn, that's blood. She more out of line than anyone so far in the story.
She unfortunately isn't blood but still step sister for 5 years who the MC has described as being "close" and she just dropped him bro? Not even that she apparently dropped him after ONE summer with these chicks. That's like what? Just a couple months in high school? Fucking harsh. To the streets with her!

Derpyshanks

Jul 14, 2021
She unfortunately isn't blood but still step sister for 5 years who the MC has described as being "close" and she just dropped him bro? Not even that she apparently dropped him after ONE summer with these chicks. That's like what? Just a couple months in high school? Fucking harsh. To the streets with her!
When it come to these games I just consider Step-siblings and family one in the same since most of the time they're trying to duck patron rules. :ROFLMAO:

sdawg1234

Dec 1, 2019
It was an ok start. Not a lot of player agency just going with whatever anybody said. This was just an introduction so I hope that will change in the future. Not sure who to trust after that ending maybe they were clued in after the MC talked to Sarah about her mom and slipped up. Anyway I wish the dev luck and hope we see some timely and consistent updates

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
It looks looks this needs an incest patch or the possibility of choosing relations.

3.30 star(s) 55 Votes