3.30 star(s) 55 Votes

dorio6534

Sep 22, 2018
it had a lot of potential but it should have stayed a simple mean girls revenge story, once you start going into shady multinational conglomerate noir you have lost the original plot.

Dev did make some interesting scenes and i think it would have been better served with a much tighter direction and none of this AOA jumping the shark nonsense which prob also killed that game among other things.

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
I was hoping this game would be about female domination/humiliation, with the MC continuing to be tormented by his "mean girl" high school bullies into university, but no.
It pretty much was all that without the kinky sex. Probably would have made more sense as a fem dom game to be honest. Not my kink but whatever this actually turned out to be isn't either.

leo5298

May 23, 2022
It pretty much was all that without the kinky sex. Probably would have made more sense as a fem dom game to be honest. Not my kink but whatever this actually turned out to be isn't either.
The only reason I even tried this game was because it started off as a kinky femdom game, but then just never really delivered in that aspect despite having the perfect setting for it.

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
The only reason I even tried this game was because it started off as a kinky femdom game, but then just never really delivered in that aspect despite having the perfect setting for it.
From where the hell did you even get that idea? Nowhere in the tags was there femdom. In the synopsis it was clearly foreshadowed that mc is going to turn the tables and have his way with those bitches. It was setup as maledom,corruption game from the start. It's your fault to for misinterpreting things

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
From where the hell did you even get that idea? Nowhere in the tags was there femdom. In the synopsis it was clearly foreshadowed that mc is going to turn the tables and have his way with those bitches. It was setup as maledom,corruption game from the start. It's your fault to for misinterpreting things
Because there's a growing crowd on this site who are obsessed with femdom, and they project it everywhere. Just about every game on the site that I follow, will periodically get these "hey you know what would be great is if you added femdom to this game" posts.

At no point in any rational universe did this game give the impression that it was headed toward femdom.

leo5298

May 23, 2022
And yet the game still started off in a setting that, even unintentional, was completely femdom. It played out like one of the most common femdom tropes you can find on the internet. Despite the tags, the game was worth playing for a lot of femdom fans for that intro alone, and that was passed around in femdom threads on this forum as well.

Because there's a growing crowd on this site who are obsessed with femdom, and they project it everywhere. Just about every game on the site that I follow, will periodically get these "hey you know what would be great is if you added femdom to this game" posts.

At no point in any rational universe did this game give the impression that it was headed toward femdom.
Yes. This site features a diverse amount of kinks and interests. Kind of weird to start throwing stones about themes other people might be into on here, just because you're not into it. Not really the place for it. Not sure where you get the idea that there was nothing giving that impression, when the game literally started with a femdom scene(women sexually humiliating MC), a femdom premise(female bullies) , a femdom title(focusing on "bitch squad", instead of "revenge") and could have easily implemented a route that stays consistent with that premise without eliminating the revenge fantasy.

Last edited:

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
I would say most of them die early deaths, at least among indie games. It's rarer for indie games to actually get finished in this genre. Some of the best times I've had playing these games, were games that eventually went dark.

There are also a ton that were once amazing but the dev gets lost along the way, and the game becomes meh or terrible.

Reactions: Joshy92

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
And yet the game still started off in a setting that, even unintentional, was completely femdom. It played out like one of the most common femdom tropes you can find on the internet. Despite the tags, the game was worth playing for a lot of femdom fans for that intro alone, and that was passed around in femdom threads on this forum as well.

Yes. This site features a diverse amount of kinks and interests. Kind of weird to start throwing stones about themes other people might be into on here, just because you're not into it. Not really the place for it. Not sure where you get the idea that there was nothing giving that impression, when the game literally started with a femdom scene(women sexually humiliating MC), a femdom premise(female bullies) , a femdom title(focusing on "bitch squad", instead of "revenge") and could have easily implemented a route that stays consistent with that premise without eliminating the revenge fantasy.
Please do show me where in my post I said anything negative about femdom. Genius.

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020

So you deluded yourself into thinking that this is a femdom game despite being setup as a revenge game and instead of accepting your own folly and leaving gracefully decided to bitch about getting a different route which will in turn consume the limited amount of resources the dev has. Wow talk about about being entitled

leo5298

May 23, 2022
So you deluded yourself into thinking that this is a femdom game despite being setup as a revenge game and instead of accepting your own folly and leaving gracefully decided to bitch about getting a different route which will in turn consume the limited amount of resources the dev has. Wow talk about about being entitled
I never "deluded myself". I was pretty clear about what this game was in my post and I never expressed any entitlement over an alternative path. You are creating a false narrative and being far too defensive of a game that is already dead. You're the only one deluded here.

Please do show me where in my post I said anything negative about femdom. Genius.
I already have? Just reread any phrase in your previous comment. It could not have been more negative and intentionally insulting.

• Haha
Reactions: The Senior Perv

legend_shon

Mar 17, 2018
Exactly. The whole beginning of the game heavily led players to believe it was going to be a satisfying revenge story with some laughs along the way, and the MC would ultimately get back at the cunts that made his life hell. It was stated several times in multiple places, by the devs, that he would not be a complete cuck bitch but then guess what happened...

The game was all over the place frankly. OMG let's turn this into a cheesy conspiracy with like this old chick that used to be in the sorority who is now rich helping them on the sidelines, and some of the chicks having super powerful dads that can pull strings from the shadows, and the administrators at the school are in on it on some level, and, and - that entire bit was straight up retarded. This is a big problem with VNs nowadays, way too many of them want to turn the story into some kind of fucking spy thriller and it doesn't fit 99% of the time.

As if that wasn't bad enough, they made this really bizarre choice of trying to make it so the player would feel conflicted about getting reveng. They clearly wanted to create paths where the MC ends up making friends with some or all of his enemies, and literal fucking romance paths for them - that is a really questionable story choice and makes the game INSANELY COMPLICATED to design, build, and maintain. When they started to realize the problem, their solution was "oh no worries we will just force some key choices so it only seems like the player can control their destiny" - right cause that usually goes over so well. Case in point, people were livid about the bit where the MC doesn't want to leak the footage of the one semi-nice girl from the evil group blowing him, but the game just forces it to happen no matter what options you pick. STUPID.

It kills me because again, this one started back when there weren't a million good VNs with visuals at that quality level, and it had potential. They NAILED some parts of it. I thought the beginning was hilarious, and they really could have struck a good balance of working in some silly hijinks with the MC and his semi-idiotic but technically savvy friend sometimes failing, but sometimes managing to get one up on the bitches and embarrass them. I also thought the stripping game in the dorm early on was really well done, it had a bunch of different possible paths and you could keep rolling back or reloading saves to get different outcomes. However, I can also see how shit like that scales up to an insane level of branching paths, dialogue, images, etc. - and would be extremely challenging to keep up. They should have realized that from the start.
tell pls why dev exactly dissapeared? because of criticism? game was great compared to graphic niche

Reactions: CaballeroOne

leo5298

May 23, 2022
tell pls why dev exactly dissapeared? because of criticism? game was great compared to graphic niche
There was a lot of criticism. Most of it was regarding a couple scenes in which the MC sexually assaults some of the women and the player has no agency in the matter. Some players felt like the MC is too passive or weak and some people were also kind of complaining that the plot wasn't moving fast enough.

Reactions: legend_shon

legend_shon

Mar 17, 2018
There was a lot of criticism. Most of it was regarding a couple scenes in which the MC sexually assaults some of the women and the player has no agency in the matter. Some players felt like the MC is too passive or weak and some people were also kind of complaining that the plot wasn't moving fast enough.
ty. its very surprising, its like he is the only dev here) there ia sea of games with much more problems

3.30 star(s) 55 Votes