Jul 15, 2018
Nah, we can both take a joke, and Bite Me thought it was pretty funny too. We both figure that if the name bug is the worst people are complaining about, and doing it in good humor, then we're off to a solid start with the project.

Should be safe. As far as I know you're the only person who has reported an issue downloading it.

A1 didn't have all the framework in place for infection and death yes. A2 will kill you, along with a set of progression scenes related to Infection so you can see yourself becoming sicker.

This is a very early build of the game, we've actually got a long list of new zombie that we intend to introduce over time. The goal being to increase the difficulty of the game over time so that the game becomes more dangerous as you, and your settlement, progress.

I don't like giving time frames for when something will be done with a project because you never know when something is going to hang up work in a certain area or a priority will shift that requires something else to be done first.

That said, considering we're planning to pirate the pregnancy code from my project Inheritance for this, so it's unlikely to have any significant code issues, and the fact that pregnancy progression is the number three item on my list at present, it is very likely that A3 will include at least some early pregnancy related scenes. I actually hope to do two small scenes per trimester for progression and a birth scene for A3, with the intent to flesh it out more in the build that follows. (Keep in mind, this isn't a promise it will make it for that build, just that it's currently on my list and that lacking any unexpected chaos I plan to be working on that kind of content for the next build.)

Very likely you have reached the end of Akane's content at present. A1 had five scenes for her. A2 adds a sixth scene for her and some supporting content for the character (Had hoped to write a couple more sex scenes for her, but the death and infection content was higher priority at the time and didn't quite get to it.)

A1 has one sex scene. A2 adds a second. You can expect a couple more in A3 as that's the top item on my to-do list at present for the project.

There is not currently any naughty art in the game, but the next time we commission art for the game we intend to commission at least one piece of lewd art.

Early in development, we talked a lot about how we wanted to focus our time, and we decided that we'd each choose one character and keep our attention on that character until their main story arc, and supporting content, was complete. My character is Akane, and her intro story is complete, but I still need to write some extra sex scenes for her, combat content, and pregnancy content for the character. Once I get that far, then I have a short list of characters I plan to offer to supporters in a poll, and then move to whoever people most want to see next. BiteMe has been more focused on the code side of the project so far, and has only written two scenes for a second character Katy at this time. They put together a cheat menu as well as a gallery mode this last build as well as a lot of back end stuff with the code. As the game's framework is completed, you can expect a lot more content from that front as well.

Short version: Two NPCs in the game so far. One with a full story arc, the other with early content. Expect the first to be fleshed out in the next build, and the other to have some new content to continue their story.
my MD just told me that the do0wnload was a trojan and it happened with the Mega link might want to check your link to make sure it wasn't hijacked and compromised

Last edited:

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
So, zombies, any lady zombies to have sex with, or is it just full-on killing zombies?
You know, if you had gone about halfway up the page, you would have seen that there is one sex scene and it is a rape scene with a human survivor.

• Sad
Reactions: quiboune

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
SO if u choose to bang Akane when she drunk u get errors after everyday u try to talk to her,here is teh save with that chooice,hope it helps,ty
I think i herd, if you bang (drunk rape )her, she will leave next day or something. So it is bug you even can talk to her after.

Last edited:

Bite Me LLZ

Modder
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
SO if u choose to bang Akane when she drunk u get errors after everyday u try to talk to her,here is teh save with that chooice,hope it helps,ty
Thank you for the report and the save. This bug has been fixed for the next version.

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
Does the choice of the base you pick actually make any difference at all ??

Last edited:

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Does the choice of the base you pick actually make any difference at all ??
Some flavor text in a scene or two at present. Eventually it will give bonuses to defense/food production/resources/etc depending on where you choose to set up shop.

Reactions: ciderapple

MeatandMeat

Sep 15, 2021
So i played for 2 hours i did find Akane helped her kill her mom romance path, did not fuck her drunk ass and found the old marode Farmhouse with the collapsing floor with her in 15 or so minutes the rest of 2 hours was spent scavaging shit sometimes getting my stuff stollen and 1 time getting robbed at gunpoint and getting my armory to level4 together with 50 zombie kills can i do anything else or is that it?
EDIT: Oh and one time Akane told me she patrolled the suburbs after going into a home alone I also do not see a Lewd stat and if i go to Akane it is always the same talk with her sneaking up on me

Last edited:

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
So i played for 2 hours i did find Akane helped her kill her mom romance path, did not fuck her drunk ass and found the old marode Farmhouse with the collapsing floor with her in 15 or so minutes the rest of 2 hours was spent scavaging shit sometimes getting my stuff stollen and 1 time getting robbed at gunpoint and getting my armory to level4 together with 50 zombie kills can i do anything else or is that it?
EDIT: Oh and one time Akane told me she patrolled the suburbs after going into a home alone I also do not see a Lewd stat and if i go to Akane it is always the same talk with her sneaking up on me
yeah that's about it for now. There is one short descriptive event that infers there will be another character who you could get to join you from investigating the carnival area, but it doesn't go anywhere yet.

Bite Me LLZ

Modder
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
Coming up as a trojan virus...
Maybe try these links, they are the originals I sent in before they were reuploaded by the uploader team.

Reactions: Necronlord3

kunIOIOIOIOIO

Jan 14, 2022
Am I the only one who can't access the file? Even when I delete and download it whenver I click on the HTML it doesn't do anything. The problem is only occuring with this. Can anyone just directly paste the link so that may work?

Bite Me LLZ

Modder
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
Am I the only one who can't access the file? Even when I delete and download it whenver I click on the HTML it doesn't do anything. The problem is only occuring with this. Can anyone just directly paste the link so that may work?
There is a play in browser version here:

Not 100% sure what you mean by directly paste the link. Hope this helps.

Reactions: kunIOIOIOIOIO

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
Hehe. I was bad and edited that scene so that she thanks you the morning after instead and it becomes a repeatable event. Turns out, akane can be quite the drunk sex addict with a bit of mind control thrown in ! ;D

(I got bored waiting for a content update, so it naturally follows my next step was to turn akane into a drunken rape/sex addict. Much more fun! ;))

Last edited:

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
I found one way replicate same event of bug was if played the farm base, after "player" :love: akane, But I find bug occurring even after friend event the same crazy bug happens.

I deleted the saves for those bug events I am sorry, Just current save for game is more Stable version at moment.

Some crops could be really buggy -> short crops should be looked at. because they are repeatable crops, like corn, tomato,
I think berry bushes depending on type.
I am not sure if it was watermelon or turnip or pumpkin crop but one these three and it time glitched there after harvesting I believe you add+ rotted harvest where you allow player create compost option.
OR rotten crops create fertile ground.

Current save is only save. If I run into same bug again I narrow it down so you can probably find which crop triggers it.

Only issue I have is if there was crafting option in game or build option it make game able build green house, defenses, and new silent weapons to kill zombies, and raiders?
sex option is only to rape made Akane leave, romance option had touch and go sex encounter and there no telling when romance encounter further? It seems when player talks to Akane she doesn't remember how far he done for her.
It made me feel like they are robots who are holding hands.
to dev you might change that. Talk to Akane option alter it a bit. Relationship with her never changes.

I like to know if there are other options to attack female raiders, and capture other characters in future? Female thieves who steal food?

I think before Akane, player should have a bunker or place hold females who raid or rob his base. Depending on base location.
Farm(low residential farm(for ppl who have no idea, farm house, sheds, and barn and plots), ranch, huge layout), suburb(1 block, 2 block and park and 1 block), amusement park small to huge.

Description of where place is small. But I think more like idea of fencing isn't required maybe what I seen in some walking dead shows I seen where you use fire or music to attract the dead.

Recruiting option? Offering 2 skill points early on is asking if you gain any points in-game? Can player befriend animals like horse, or dog? So traveling is easier?

Reactions: Necronlord3

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Hehe. I was bad and edited that scene so that she thanks you the morning after instead and it becomes a repeatable event. Turns out, akane can be quite the drunk sex addict with a bit of mind control thrown in ! ;D

(I got bored waiting for a content update, so it naturally follows my next step was to turn akane into a drunken rape/sex addict. Much more fun! ;))
You'll be happy to know I'm working on a repeatable sex scene for her right now.

I found one way replicate same event of bug was if played the farm base, after "player" :love: akane, But I find bug occurring even after friend event the same crazy bug happens.

I deleted the saves for those bug events I am sorry, Just current save for game is more Stable version at moment.

Some crops could be really buggy -> short crops should be looked at. because they are repeatable crops, like corn, tomato,
I think berry bushes depending on type.
I am not sure if it was watermelon or turnip or pumpkin crop but one these three and it time glitched there after harvesting I believe you add+ rotted harvest where you allow player create compost option.
OR rotten crops create fertile ground.

Current save is only save. If I run into same bug again I narrow it down so you can probably find which crop triggers it.

Only issue I have is if there was crafting option in game or build option it make game able build green house, defenses, and new silent weapons to kill zombies, and raiders?
sex option is only to rape made Akane leave, romance option had touch and go sex encounter and there no telling when romance encounter further? It seems when player talks to Akane she doesn't remember how far he done for her.
It made me feel like they are robots who are holding hands.
to dev you might change that. Talk to Akane option alter it a bit. Relationship with her never changes.

I like to know if there are other options to attack female raiders, and capture other characters in future? Female thieves who steal food?

I think before Akane, player should have a bunker or place hold females who raid or rob his base. Depending on base location.
Farm(low residential farm(for ppl who have no idea, farm house, sheds, and barn and plots), ranch, huge layout), suburb(1 block, 2 block and park and 1 block), amusement park small to huge.

Description of where place is small. But I think more like idea of fencing isn't required maybe what I seen in some walking dead shows I seen where you use fire or music to attract the dead.

Recruiting option? Offering 2 skill points early on is asking if you gain any points in-game? Can player befriend animals like horse, or dog? So traveling is easier?
Thank you for the feedback. It's very much appreciated.

The crops are something we'll be refining in the future. It will likely receive a major overhaul once the farmer siblings are introduced to the game. (Look at me, teasing new characters, . . . . )

Crafting is something we have planned. Construction projects will be handled in a more narrative way though.

Prisoners are something we've considered, and it's entirely possible that we'll do something like that eventually. The system we use to randomize the appearance of babies could be adapted to crank out adults without too much trouble. So yes, a sex dungeon filled with random raider sex slaves is possible.

For locations, we actually intend to do some more advanced descriptions as you add to your settlement and upgrade different aspects of it. We've also discussed doing art for the settlements to show players their homes, but that is something that's lower on our priority list at the moment.

You can not further upgrade skills inside of the game at this time. We actually want to write scenes for NPCs where they can teach you. So Akane would be able to help train your combat skill. We're also talking about writing a set of skill books into the game that would give a +1 to a given skill (Each book could only be used once) but we're not positive we will add them yet on the grounds that we like the idea of focusing on NPC interactions for training too.

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes