zh

Oct 17, 2017
if you are on right thread :p this time then:

well he had valid reason despite it was stupid since his parents had lied to him for years (~10 years).
But at least, he should have listened to them and decide AFTER. Even if he doesn't forgive them, at least he gets their point of view and some info. That's what a normal person would have done. But the reaction of this MC just shows low IQ :ROFLMAO:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
But at least, he should have listened to them and decide AFTER. Even if he doesn't forgive them, at least he gets their point of view and some info. That's what a normal person would have done. But the reaction of this MC just shows low IQ :ROFLMAO:
he was angry at that point and you should know that while angry reasonable thinking is somewhere else.

zh

Oct 17, 2017
he was angry at that point and you should know that while angry reasonable thinking is somewhere else.
Well, he doesn't even know everything, refuses to listen when parents want to explain... and still gets super angry because his parents did what they thought was best for him also shows low emotional IQ. I will be the first to laugh at this MC if bad stuff happens because he was... "angry"... :ROFLMAO:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Well, imo getting super angry because his parents did what they thought was best for him also shows low emotional IQ. I will be the first to laugh at this MC if bad stuff happens because he was... "angry"... :ROFLMAO:
well even bad stuff happens he will manage something and then might ask help.

zh

Oct 17, 2017
DAMN... I just clicked a few more time and.. this :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

WAAAAAT

THEY couldn't tell the reason?!
DUDE! You didn't even LISTEN nor give them a chance to speak ! :ROFLMAO:
Ok, f*ck this MC. I'm here just for the scenes now.

• Haha
Reactions: JohnF95zone
Feb 26, 2020
(food tax) really this was you solution the settlers already give the villagers what extra food they have and they tried to show them better ways to farm but they wont learn new ways. I think the solution should be to learn new ways of farming on half there farms so they keep there traditional ways and still produce more food

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
I will only say one thing about this update (that I didn't finish playing yet) :
Now I HATE the main character. Soooo unreliable :ROFLMAO:

Instead of listening to his parents and get some precious info (he could have decided if he forgives them after listening to them), he just pukes some non-sense and got nothing more. Looks like a classic Twitter REEEEEE
F*ck that :ROFLMAO:
gonna play devil's advocate here.

I do agree he could have got some precious info from his parents and then told them to fuck off..

But I DO also think that he didn't have to listen to anything they had to say..

They been keeping secrets and lying to him for years since he was like 10..

they even wiped his memories to the point he still could have been in danger because he don't know shit.

so how he suppose to automatically start trusting them ? what if they start feeding him lies?

Man was just living a normal life. Even if his parents had his bestfriend watching over him it still sucks to be in that state of not knowing nothing.

So at this point why should the mc believe anything his parents say? So yea he had every reason to be angry and didn't want to listen to anything they wanted to say.

It's emotions, everyone has them. Not everyone can handle every situation with a level head.

Now he could have calmed down and listened to what they had to say. They claim they did it to protect him but how? He was living his life clueless of the world he now dragged into because they put him in that situation when they could have took him into hiding preparing him for what's to come.

So the reason he don't know a damn thing is because of his parents.

But I do agree that the mc could have been more mature handling the situation and it did kinda annoy me
because he didn't let them explain, But I also get why he acted that way and it all comes back to emotions.

So yea if I was in that situation I would listen to them, But I wouldn't forgive them either.
shit like that takes time, even if they did it to protect him.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: zh

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
But I DO also think that he didn't have to listen to anything they had to say..

They been keeping secrets and lying to him for years since he was like 10..
Not really. I deleted this trash game so I don't remember the exact sequence, but when he's shown the flashback of his parents removing his memories he was an active participant in it. In other words he knew that he needed to have his memories deleted, and he knew that he couldn't know why after and agreed with it. He freaking knows this because he literally saw his younger self talk his mother into doing it. He's more responsible for not having his memories than his own mother is, she wouldn't have gone through with it if he didn't push her too, but he lashes out and attacks her and for what? What did she do wrong? Nothing. She doesn't owe him an explanation if that explanation is going to kill him as the game has explicitly told both us and him.
He had an idiot's reason to be angry, which is pretty fitting for that trash idiot NTR MC he acts like.

Reactions: Onetogo

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
The spell was to keep him save, locking his powers to prevent him from getting found and blocking his memories of the times he had the power...so far its reasonable, but after learning the truth about his past and knowing of his powers its outright idiotic to still keep him in the dark. Not because of this stupid family drama, but because there obviously are enemys far stronger then a royal vampy and an archwitch together, otherwise they could have just protecting him together as family.

Our current path/plan leads us to every supernatural group in reach and we dont even know who the enemy is. Our suspections about the council may be the logical conclusion for this question, but currently only 3 local factions are clear...the wolves and the orcs want to win us over to side with them in that stupid war, their plotting might be annoying selfish but not outright dangerous and the vampys think we are on the same side since they saved/turned us. We know some witches want to drain us to death, we know the head-hunter wants to kill us as soon as possible and we know humans are fucking greedy bastards and want to destroy everything they cant control. We even need to consider our family, ist fucking rare for vampires to impregnate someone, and then some high royal vampy knocks up a whitch, even one of the most powerful witches alive...
We know much more about our local enemies than we know about the council...and we dont know where they have their spies or if they even need infiltrators, they could just oversee the whole situation and track specific persons with magic. It only needs a little gossip, a few rumors and something slightly proofable or interpretable to stir up factions and wait for them to let it escalate by themselves...

This whole war could be nothing but a planned trap. Everyone prepares for it, everyone tries to get the chosen one on their side of the front and those who search for us just need to wait until it begins, the side dont matters and even if we manage to stop this shit before it starts we will be well known for it in every faction, no matter what, our cover will be blown away and without our memories and knowledge about the real enemy we are fucked...especially if the last seal dont breaks in the right moment, something the witches could arrange...and every group has some witches, so i guess the council as well...for all we know they could even be in charge and let the public puppets dance to their music.

So...blocking the powers and memories is not the reason why i understand the protagonists reaction so well, but their refusal to name the enemy after we learned about it. We told them, tell us the reason or fuck off, they went silent...their choice, their problem. I dont need a family who knows who tries to kill me and stays silent.

Reactions: Simulacrum29

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
I like this game but how the hell does Lisa go from this:

screenshot0210.png

to this:

screenshot0401.png

in less than a day? It makes no sense. I preferred her as the jealous girlfriend and was interested in seeing how the harem would work out because of that but she just does a 180 on her personality and is suddenly OK with the MC dating other girls. WTF?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018

View attachment 2317316

to this:

View attachment 2317317

in less than a day? It makes no sense. I preferred her as the jealous girlfriend and was interested in seeing how the harem would work out because of that but she just does a 180 on her personality and is suddenly OK with the MC dating other girls. WTF?
Yeah, I wasn't a fan of the sudden shift in attitude myself, and I've said as much before.

Reactions: hysepReC

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
usual update, lots of talk about meetings, stupid postures (mc and andrew had arm lifted whole time they talked to villagers and settlers, plot didn't advance much.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
Blue Dragon Studios

Why are Andrew and MC walking to some village?
They are extremely wealthy, they wouldn't waste time walking, they'd just fly in by helicopter.
At worst they'd just use their super speed and be done with the journey very quickly, no need for walking and camping and shit.

Actually, what kind of shitty third-world country is this set in where you have people living in cities in extreme luxury, attending expensive universities .etc and then also having to walk out to some shit-hole village to solve stupid problems that wouldn't exist in a normal country to begin with?

In any kind of first world country, land claims are handled under the law by courts and tribunals.

Trying to blend some sort of feudal system with modern government doesn't work, either IRL or for making a story make sense.

It's like you're basing this on China or India or similar where you have a rich elite living in modern times and peasants living like it's 200 years ago.

There is so much stupid crap being said and done, I can't list it all, so here is an example.

Screenshot_1.png

THEY ARE VAMPIRES!!!! THEY CAN SEE IN THE DARK!!

When has a vampire ever said "ah, shit!, its dark, we're fucked!".
They don't because they are night creatures.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well on next update when we see lisa's trip we will see kings/queens/etc.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021

View attachment 2317316

to this:

View attachment 2317317

Because the writing is shit, the characters have no common sense or basic reasoning ability, and the author hasn't bothered maintaining any semblance of maturity or logical consistency with the characters. Lisa's 180 might just barely scratch the top five biggest "huh?" moments in this game.

2.40 star(s) 31 Votes