FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] Bite: Season One [Episode 1-6, Part 1-2, v0.5.8] [Blue Dragon Studios] [MinQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 1.83GB
Repack size: 414MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / /

Ren'py Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.
To find my repacks use search function and just type MyRepack (much better search results than Compressed).

Thanks Asenaris ;)

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :alien:

Last edited:

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
it always amazes me in 'need to be quick' or 'time is essential to the success of this mission' how long it takes to actually get onto this.. 'time sensitive' mission without all the needless conversations.. if time was that much of an issue they would cut the whole lets go back home.. lets talk it out for an hour.. lets go see the council leader.. oh no we wasted nearly full day.. how did that happen lol
Seriously guys the whole village and andrew thing has been a real drag to this story.. you started with a college game in essence and its spiralling into unneeded scene filling tripe.. get back to where the core of the story was based and have a supernatural college game with side content serving that element not trying to be something it isnt

• Haha
Reactions: lamarks and indio68

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
basically it reminds me of that season 2 Buffy episode where Spike gets rid of the anointed one.. with the words.. 'From now on we'll have a little less ritual, and a little more fun'
see the 1:25 video point for the scene

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
it always amazes me in 'need to be quick' or 'time is essential to the success of this mission' how long it takes to actually get onto this.. 'time sensitive' mission without all the needless conversations.. if time was that much of an issue they would cut the whole lets go back home.. lets talk it out for an hour.. lets go see the council leader.. oh no we wasted nearly full day.. how did that happen lol
Seriously guys the whole village and andrew thing has been a real drag to this story.. you started with a college game in essence and its spiralling into unneeded scene filling tripe.. get back to where the core of the story was based and have a supernatural college game with side content serving that element not trying to be something it isnt
yyea and writing is really bad too...childsh nonsense to waste some time sayinmg the same surreal teen speeking

Lorddarcian

Aug 9, 2021
was enjoying the story but this part 2 seem'd more like filler for a anime than anything else. and the repetitive things like " lets be careful, or need to save andrew" seem'd really nothing more than just fattening a word count to make it seem longer. sadly not the devs best update to date. for example i'm pretty sure " we need to be on guard" and " we need to be careful " was used like 8 times. in the forest alone

Last edited:

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
The last 2 updates just suck. Total waste of time playing them. Was hoping to work on the relationship with the wolf girl. But nope stupid dumb ass quests. Seriously thinking if this keeps going i'll be done with this game. (n)

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
The last 2 updates just suck. Total waste of time playing them. Was hoping to work on the relationship with the wolf girl. But nope stupid dumb ass quests. Seriously thinking if this keeps going i'll be done with this game. (n)
My guess, the last update was done to introduce content (the gift from a forest spirt) that will be important later in the story.

Reactions: RedPyrate

sunqian3000

Sep 28, 2021
With each update,this game gets better and better.(y)
A personal thought:The vampire and fantasy genres limit what the author can do. If it was a more free and open story, I believe the author would have presented it better.

Rey1966

Oct 11, 2022
It will be interesting to add pregnancy (Optional) into this game,since I'm almost never see vampire theme game have this tag except Sun breed from Superwriter, mostly vampire identic with infertility

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
not bad update but dev needs more poses, mc and lisa either stand on many scenes with open hand just like they did on earlier scene and also are very stiff.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
like when are we gonna get back to the MAIN PLOT?

These last 2 updates seems like some filler crap.
well previous update was main plot partially until mc left on his mission and lisa on hers and this concluded mc's mission (my prediction that this update would been from lisa's pov didn't come true) and this was lovers on quest together.

this moves slowly.

Reactions: RedPyrate

RedPyrate

Oct 11, 2017
Liked this very much, but the plot meanders like a creek in the woods. Too much filler fluff. Dev is obviously creative, but needs the story to stay focused & on track to make this work well.
Captain Red

2.40 star(s) 31 Votes