Chris299

Mar 28, 2017
Jesus fucking Christ, I decided to just skim through this game and there is more jumpscares than there is sex scenes and that its after looooong stretches of dialogue.

Mar 28, 2018
This could be a good game; and I do sort of enjoy each episode because the basic premise of the story is good, but the presentation leaves the reader perplexed rather than satisfied. As many posters have noted the writing tends to be immature and puerile. The MC as presented appears to have ADHD, behaving like an angry 12 year old that has escaped from its care and is suffering from a narcistic 'God syndrome' believing that his innate abilities makes him somehow superior to all others, who does not think through the consequences of his actions nor the actions of others. Would an uber powerful 'Chosen One' really have such awful attributes? No, I think not, unless you want armageddon as an ending. IMO the game should be rewritten from scratch.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Jesus fucking Christ, I decided to just skim through this game and there is more jumpscares than there is sex scenes and that its after looooong stretches of dialogue.
Um, jumpscares? Can't say I remember any of those.
This could be a good game; and I do sort of enjoy each episode because the basic premise of the story is good, but the presentation leaves the reader perplexed rather than satisfied. As many posters have noted the writing tends to be immature and puerile. The MC as presented appears to have ADHD, behaving like an angry 12 year old that has escaped from its care and is suffering from a narcistic 'God syndrome' believing that his innate abilities makes him somehow superior to all others, who does not think through the consequences of his actions nor the actions of others. Would an uber powerful 'Chosen One' really have such awful attributes? No, I think not, unless you want armageddon as an ending. IMO the game should be rewritten from scratch.
Have you read books like the Harry Potter or Aragon series? While I find this MC's personality more frustrating in some ways, both of those "chosen ones" did a lot of stupid shit before getting decent or even good at being leaders.

I would say that the writing could improve, though. The dev could look up synonyms for words / terms instead of saying exactly the same word(s) in four different lines of dialogue. And things like, "Is that what I think it is?" followed by "Yes, it looks like some sort of creature" don't add any information to the knowledge of the characters or the players. The extra calories in the text slow things way down.

There are also some logic issues, like saying the fog is getting so thick they might lose their way and then suggesting consulting a map and compass is the answer. (Wouldn't both of those also be harder to see, and would either of them make the path — that they're supposed to avoid straying from — more easily visible?)

Last edited:

Blue Dragon Studios

Developing "Bite: Season One"
Game Developer
Apr 10, 2022
Major Announcement!!!

Hello Everyone, it's been a long time.
Today we are making an major and important announcement for the future of our game.

Firstly, we are sorry that we haven't been active for quite a long time.
The reason behind that is we have been learning more about 'Game Development' and trying to hire new people for the development of our game.
We know that this game isn't what it's supposed to be while we planned the game.
When we started this journey, I had so many plans for this game which I couldn't do because we were inexperienced in this field but that's not the case anymore. Now we know that what it takes to develop a game and not just any game.
A game which is much more enjoyable then the regular games without any storyline and having more adult scenes which have amazing animations and great quality with realistic dialogues (Not some p*rn shit).

Secondly, Thank you for the support you guys have shown and been with us for quite some time.
Also I would like to thank the people who criticized the game, because of these people I was able understand what I was doing wrong and what I should have done.
There are also people who have supported us even in our difficult times and when we were not doing our job correct.

Thirdly, I would like to be honest with you guys.
We have been working on the game on our free time and that's why some updates were inconsistent and small.
Our main job required more time to complete the work for a day. And that's also another reason why we haven't been active lately.

Now for the main part We're making this announcement is: We are Remastering or Reworking or Remaking our game.
For that we are starting the work from today itself and there a couple of things that you should understand.
1. We are telling you this because we want to have complete transparency with our Game development.
2. We are trying to do this because we want to make our game better.
3. We want to give you the content that you enjoy the most and are eager to play the next update.
4. We have learned from our past mistakes and we won't be doing that same mistake again.

Remastered Game includes:
1. Improved and High quality renders.
2. Smooth and realistic animations (60 fps animations)
3. Point system: For Love Interest and Ability of the chosen one as well as vampire's.
4. Gallery reward system and Scene replay gallery.
5. Mini Games for more engaging action scenes.
6. Free-roam only at specific part of the game.
7. Proper Music and Sound effects (sounds also include for adult scenes as well)
8. More choices to improve the story and Time-based choices for action sequences.
9. Branching story for different endings.
10. Special choices at certain point of the game.(This choice is based on your points and story arc)
11. Special ability animations.
12. Minor Story changes to improve continuity of the game.
13. More action and fight scenes to give the player a great experience of the game.

Note: This also changes the update schedule of the game as there are a lot of things to do but we'll try our best.
There will also be some major changes to the Patreon page.

Okay now that's done with... Phew! it feels so good to let it out.
Regarding these changes in the game there will be a poll for everything. These polls will be posted on different sites and places as well.
So if you want to change the game for better, please participate on these polls.
Each poll will consist of different things we want to add to this game.

About the addition to our team:
1. We have hired a Dialouge writer who's name is Dave69 who is very experienced in this field and he'll also be helping with the story of the game.
2. We have also hired an animator who's name is Alex who is semi-experienced but his animations look awesome.

These people believe in our team and our game and want to make this game better. They have agreed to work with us and are currently waiting for the confirmation from us.

Lastly, I would like to thank everyone for reading this long post and taking time to improve our game.
We are now gonna work Full-time on this Game development and yes we are here to stay.

- Blue Dragon Studios :)

GayLord Jesus

Oct 9, 2021
Major Announcement!!!

Hello Everyone, it's been a long time.
Today we are making an major and important announcement for the future of our game.

Firstly, we are sorry that we haven't been active for quite a long time.
The reason behind that is we have been learning more about 'Game Development' and trying to hire new people for the development of our game.
We know that this game isn't what it's supposed to be while we planned the game.
When we started this journey, I had so many plans for this game which I couldn't do because we were inexperienced in this field but that's not the case anymore. Now we know that what it takes to develop a game and not just any game.
A game which is much more enjoyable then the regular games without any storyline and having more adult scenes which have amazing animations and great quality with realistic dialogues (Not some p*rn shit).

Secondly, Thank you for the support you guys have shown and been with us for quite some time.
Also I would like to thank the people who criticized the game, because of these people I was able understand what I was doing wrong and what I should have done.
There are also people who have supported us even in our difficult times and when we were not doing our job correct.

Thirdly, I would like to be honest with you guys.
We have been working on the game on our free time and that's why some updates were inconsistent and small.
Our main job required more time to complete the work for a day. And that's also another reason why we haven't been active lately.

Now for the main part We're making this announcement is: We are Remastering or Reworking or Remaking our game.
For that we are starting the work from today itself and there a couple of things that you should understand.
1. We are telling you this because we want to have complete transparency with our Game development.
2. We are trying to do this because we want to make our game better.
3. We want to give you the content that you enjoy the most and are eager to play the next update.
4. We have learned from our past mistakes and we won't be doing that same mistake again.

Remastered Game includes:
1. Improved and High quality renders.
2. Smooth and realistic animations (60 fps animations)
3. Point system: For Love Interest and Ability of the chosen one as well as vampire's.
4. Gallery reward system and Scene replay gallery.
7. Proper Music and Sound effects (sounds also include for adult scenes as well)
8. More choices to improve the story and Time-based choices for action sequences.
9. Branching story for different endings.
10. Special choices at certain point of the game.(This choice is based on your points and story arc)
11. Special ability animations.
12. Minor Story changes to improve continuity of the game.
13. More action and fight scenes to give the player a great experience of the game.

Note: This also changes the update schedule of the game as there are a lot of things to do but we'll try our best.
There will also be some major changes to the Patreon page.

Okay now that's done with... Phew! it feels so good to let it out.
Regarding these changes in the game there will be a poll for everything. These polls will be posted on different sites and places as well.
So if you want to change the game for better, please participate on these polls.
Each poll will consist of different things we want to add to this game.

About the addition to our team:
1. We have hired a Dialouge writer who's name is Dave69 who is very experienced in this field and he'll also be helping with the story of the game.
2. We have also hired an animator who's name is Alex who is semi-experienced but his animations look awesome.

These people believe in our team and our game and want to make this game better. They have agreed to work with us and are currently waiting for the confirmation from us.

Lastly, I would like to thank everyone for reading this long post and taking time to improve our game.
We are now gonna work Full-time on this Game development and yes we are here to stay.

- Blue Dragon Studios :)
Good to hear that everything is moving forward in a positive direction for your game, my best wishes for your team to bring out the best possible version of this VN/game in the near future.

My personal suggestion would be to keep the plot simple and self explanatory with extensive character development for the most part making it relatable.

Over complected /complicated storytelling or too much branching or strict point based scene unlock mechanics might not have an overall assertive impact on this game.

As always these are my personal opinions only as per my understanding and as the developer of this game you are creatively independent to absolutely make your game however you feel necessary. Best of luck. Hopefully we'll see new improved version soon. Thank You.

Reactions: SuperiorManUltra

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
We are Remastering or Reworking or Remaking our game.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I swear some devs are the gift that keeps on giving. Doesn't matter how terrible the past few chapters were if I can get some good belly laughs straight from the soul.
On a serious note, please make the minigames and action sequences skippable. Quite a few users on this site are mobility impaired and have difficulty with QTE and other timed action sequences, even ignoring the near universal disdain for them as a game mechanic otherwise.

Some good news at least. Hopefully he's good enough to redeem the MC from the whiny little shit you've cornered him into being.

• Haha
Reactions: Grelk
2.40 star(s) 31 Votes