Draver1

Feb 17, 2021
The having the choice to name is a cool feature...but I dislike it when I name a character, and find out there is another character introduced with the same name.
I usually go with the default name, unless it's really stupid. But, some games force you to pick a name, and I've had it happen where I picked a name that wound up being the same as a major antagonist who was blackmailing one of the LIs. Those conversations were difficult to read. :ROFLMAO:

The changes mentioned in this thread sound like a delayed April Fool's joke. Hope it's not that bad, I really enjoyed it the last time I played.

KATOLINE

Sep 30, 2020
Well I just finished the redone beginning. Not sure how I feel about it tbh. It seems like this is changing a ton of the story. I probably need to play through it again but ATM I 100% prefer the original. Hopefully this doesn't end up as one of those never ending redos in a pointless search for perfection when it was perfectly fine to begin with. I suppose only time will tell.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
After stomaching a playthrough with this short odd release...I'm so disappointed, I even took back my f95 vote point...(and that is a first for me...sorry, but this isn't the same game as before). My guess, the dev added someone to his team and is listening to ideas that isn't his, which has made this title turn it's direction 180 degrees into a mess, that will end this title.

And we the readers, have no understanding why some of the female love interests (who we all got to know from all the previous released content with them) are now a part of a new totally different game/story, that is now showing them to have deep black skin colour...when ever MC randomly falls into a dream state. WTF happened for the story to be completely rewritten?

But, a plus...at least now Diego has a cute... sister who is still attending high school, working to save for her college. Sorry if I sound a little hostile, but this WAS one of my favorite titles that I always looked forward to new releases (but after this mess, not any more). :(

Last edited:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Blue Dragon Studios ; do you plan a whole remake of the game from the beginning; to the last Published chapter (6 part 2 )?
Or do you plan to cntinue with the story after the remake of the prologue ?
In the post you anouce the rework it was not that deductible for me sorry if I'm a bit slow on this.

Reactions: MrBenny

KennyEnt

Apr 21, 2020
Well I'll probably give the game a chance but I don't have very high hopes, but of course I could be wrong.

We'll see how it goes after a couple of updates

• Thinking Face
Reactions: xapican

supernova874

Sep 18, 2019
Every time i see remake or remaster of a game before it is completed , i know the dev is on "Grinding Mode" . To bad it was very fun game.... i won't even dl it ,if i don't see it moving after last chapter again ...

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
do i get it right that dev is remastering unfinished game?
That's right I thought an update was coming and then it starts producing something unfinished all over again, I was even enjoying the game but now I give up. :sick:

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
but would´t u need to master game first to remaster it?
I won't even open my mouth to say anything more after this fake update.
If one day this comes to an end, then I'll download and play for now I'm out :coffee:

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Blue Dragon Studios

First I'm pleased to see the update because it means you're still producing the game. However, I am utterly disappointed in the direction you're taking a VN that was among my favorites.

Your use of free roam adds nothing to the game. It is not enjoyable and the provided choices would be better served as conventionally presented in a VN. Just because it's possible to implement a particular mechanism in RenPy is no reason to do so.

Your rework of one of the most attractive LIs in the game to what appears to be a black rubber covered figure is such an absurdly bad choice that it verges on a horrible joke played on your readers.

With a tiny handful of exceptions, the introduction of sandbox or free roam into a VN is sufficient reason for me to abandon it. However, as I said your VN was among my favorites, so I'm taking a wait and see attitude hoping that your next update will take a step back. Focus on the writing. If you want to introduce various mechanics like point for LIs and restructure powers etc, more power to you. But don't break the fabric of the game.

It's your VN and I 100% support your absolute right to develop it as you see fit. My feedback is intended to be constructive and it's worth exactly what it cost you. Good luck with your VN and I hope that your next update will return it to its position among my favorites.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Why are people calling the old version "good" or "perfect"? As if there isn't 20+ pages of why a remake was needed. The story and plot was all over the place and most of it didn't make any sense. People are so weird.
"Point & Click system has been added." I'm more worried about this:oops:

2.40 star(s) 31 Votes