Mar 5, 2023
Remastering or Reworking or Remaking our game.
That's what? And I was thinking update was taking longer this month, just when this game was getting a bit interesting with magical forest and stuff. Alas!

Point system: For Love Interest and Ability
Nah, that will take away from the story and harem sigma rule of this game, that everyone is craving the "CHOSEN ONE".
And point based Ability for the MC will lead to some messed up Storytelling kicking continuity out of it.

Mini Games for more engaging action scenes.
6. Free-roam only at specific part of the game.
7. Proper Music and Sound effects (sounds also include for adult scenes as well)
8. More choices to improve the story and Time-based choices for action sequences.
9. Branching story for different endings.
10. Special choices at certain point of the game.(This choice is based on your points and story arc)
11. Special ability animations.
12. Minor Story changes to improve continuity
Mini Games (fingers crossed 2017 - 18 popular idea for VN, mostly hated by players nowadays especially older and more relaxed players) few could keep their game relevant with engaging mini games. My suggestion, don't do it or at least keep a "Skip Mini Game" button close.

Free Roam (BAD), makes a VN unnecessarily complected, it's used just to obtain some extra renders or panties or communicating with other NPC or adding useless stuff in the game without storytelling. Rather add a quest (putting some free roam) that'll add to the story.
Also, free roam is type casted by other popular games (BAD) and some other landlady with roomies type VN. I was hoping this game wouldn't follow that trend, since it gave more like "reluctant archon" and "sorcerer" vibes at first after that tournament for obtaining ring. But whatever.

More choices, more branching, more work, more time, slower development, longer update intervals, more excuses, more delays, more disappointment- screams- ABANDONED PROJECT, to me. Why would you do that here?

Keep plot simple, linear and be regular with updates, add backstory to create complicated storytelling. Improve your story on the go by making changes to some past chapters but choosing to go complete opposite of your initial game. Nah, doesn't end well.

SPECIAL CHOICES for some depending on points, this itself is a copied idea. I'm not against it however, you'll be wise to create an in-game walkthrough, that is if you want to keep majority of your players from skipping to unofficial cheat mods instead.

Story, Dialogue, Narration and Renders could be improved without complete trashing of the previous game. However, they needed serious improvement from long. Yet I'd say it was getting more and more playable with newer version.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Why were the mc and Diego running away when the police showed up in that alley where the couple was fucking? They didn't do anything wrong.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Bet I can guess what the girl is thinking "How come I don't get to wear pants?" :ROFLMAO:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Goddamn why are those condiment bottles so big!?:ROFLMAO:

Sep 13, 2020
That's what? And I was thinking update was taking longer this month, just when this game was getting a bit interesting with magical forest and stuff. Alas!

Nah, that will take away from the story and harem sigma rule of this game, that everyone is craving the "CHOSEN ONE".
And point based Ability for the MC will lead to some messed up Storytelling kicking continuity out of it.

Mini Games (fingers crossed 2017 - 18 popular idea for VN, mostly hated by players nowadays especially older and more relaxed players) few could keep their game relevant with engaging mini games. My suggestion, don't do it or at least keep a "Skip Mini Game" button close.

Free Roam (BAD), makes a VN unnecessarily complected, it's used just to obtain some extra renders or panties or communicating with other NPC or adding useless stuff in the game without storytelling. Rather add a quest (putting some free roam) that'll add to the story.
Also, free roam is type casted by other popular games (BAD) and some other landlady with roomies type VN. I was hoping this game wouldn't follow that trend, since it gave more like "reluctant archon" and "sorcerer" vibes at first after that tournament for obtaining ring. But whatever.

More choices, more branching, more work, more time, slower development, longer update intervals, more excuses, more delays, more disappointment- screams- ABANDONED PROJECT, to me. Why would you do that here?

Keep plot simple, linear and be regular with updates, add backstory to create complicated storytelling. Improve your story on the go by making changes to some past chapters but choosing to go complete opposite of your initial game. Nah, doesn't end well.

SPECIAL CHOICES for some depending on points, this itself is a copied idea. I'm not against it however, you'll be wise to create an in-game walkthrough, that is if you want to keep majority of your players from skipping to unofficial cheat mods instead.

Story, Dialogue, Narration and Renders could be improved without complete trashing of the previous game. However, they needed serious improvement from long. Yet I'd say it was getting more and more playable with newer version.
Built in walk through add that as well and all the things you said would be great. I am putting this one on the back burner for a bit to see how that remake goes. Keep me posted my dudes and gals!

Holmster74

Aug 27, 2020
I dont get this update.. As far as i can see, its a new start, but does this mean we should start a new game all over again, or what??

This update is 410 MB, and the old is 1.96 GB...... Confused....

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
free-roam/sandbox elements being added is an immediate unfollow sadly. I use the filter to exclude those already:(

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
Tell me you have no idea how to continue and finished this game without telling me devs. I hope not but it looks like blue dragon studies just got inducted into the milking club.

Reactions: prezes777

stewscotia

Jun 4, 2018
free-roam/sandbox elements being added is an immediate unfollow sadly. I use the filter to exclude those already:(
For me a redo is enough to put a bad taste in my mouth, so many devs need to learn to stop listening to people and just finish the damn story. Getting tired of rewrites half way through. then takes em 2 years to get back to where they were just for a couple minor changes. Sandbox games do suck btw the constant having to wander around to find the next part of the plot gets old. Devs simply need to write the story, finish it, then if you wanna rewrite it, knock yourself out, at least then people who were interested in the plot get the story done, its like reading a novel half way through and they recall the books and say sorry we decided to change it. But sadly in here it seems most just follow the money trail and why I refuse to donate money to the devs until its completed if I enjoyed it enough. I dont pay for early access to games on steam I sure as heck wont do it in here just to have them restart every 5 mins. Seems to be that its becoming a regular habit of devs lately.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I dont get this update.. As far as i can see, its a new start, but does this mean we should start a new game all over again, or what??

This update is 410 MB, and the old is 1.96 GB...... Confused....
new start.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Well I'm NOT impressed, due to the drastic changes made to this title. The interface is a mess...there is no exit choice. (Compared from the original, as shown in these few images)

Original interface...
screenshot0001.png

As you can see the original has a quit option, and is clean and clearly has all the other menu features displayed...the new version doesn't. As well the original red on black on the main screen is much better on the eyes.
screenshot0002.png

New updated interface...

screenshot0007.png

If you right click, or click on the bottom preferences....you will only see a limited menu (with no exit choice, load or save choices while in play...you have exit to the main menu to load any previous saves). And if a player while in game play wants to exit the game, they have to go through the main menu only, then exit from full screen, then use the top right hand corner X (while in window mode), to exit this title.

And the change to a turquoise background color, and limited menu choices while in play, is definitely a huge change from the original (bad choices in my opinion).

screenshot0005.png

Also, odd if you pick the window choice (the user is impaled), you get a vamp point...but no points if pick the door choice (your caught by the vampire monster, who looks like one of the vampire characters from the previous releases). But, at least using the 0x52_URM tool will show a user what's is behind most of the story choices.

screenshot0004.png

Why mess with an already great looking and functioning title? And the addition of mini games, and the dreaded free roam feature...without adding some kind of poll to see how the community would have responded, would have made much better sense... Like you did with the 4th wall question at the start of your project. I really hope the decision to start over (because that is what has happened), you don't lose your support... Anyways, best of luck on the story's new but short release (…seriously, why would you implement a redo, to an already great game / story? Did someone actually convince you to do a complete restart with many odd story changes, and with a release with so little content, vs the previous version path? Wow. :FacePalm: ).

Well, best of luck in the future Dev. Regards.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
View attachment s pe.webp
This is just the prologue redone, rest of the story is the same.
Play again the last 400MB compressed ch. 1 to 6 full game,
then play this 400MB redone prologue and have fun.
This update is 410 MB
where is the compress
with the changes
View attachment al da.webp
Name your baes Behati, Bar, Candice, Alexandra - your absolute downright gorgeous supermodels.
the changes I mentioned

Last edited:

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
View attachment 2538509
This is just the prologue redone, rest of the story is the same.
Play again the last 400MB compressed ch. 1 to 6 full game,
then play this 400MB redone prologue and have fun.

View attachment 2538510
Name your baes Behati, Bar, Candice, Alexandra - your absolute downright gorgeous supermodels.
The having the choice to name is a cool feature...but I dislike it when I name a character, and find out there is another character introduced with the same name.

2.40 star(s) 31 Votes