Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Why are people calling the old version "good" or "perfect"? As if there isn't 20+ pages of why a remake was needed. The story and plot was all over the place and most of it didn't make any sense. People are so weird.
"Point & Click system has been added." I'm more worried about this:oops:
Seriously, I don't wanna call them out because every single change sounds bad except for maybe point tracking, but the last version of the game was easily one of the worst written games on this site to not get abandoned within a couple updates. Writing was all over the place, character motivations made absolutely no sense anywhere, and everything just felt like a 12 year old writer's wish fulfillment fantasy.
Sure most of these changes are crap but it's not like the original game was any better than just okay.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Why are people calling the old version "good" or "perfect"?
it had it's flaws like graphics where chars stood like statues (for example mc in village ready for handshakes) and story was mildly said odd but it was still playable.

no idea what's on new version since 0.0a sounds like early alpha version.

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
Why are people calling the old version "good" or "perfect"? As if there isn't 20+ pages of why a remake was needed. The story and plot was all over the place and most of it didn't make any sense. People are so weird.
"Point & Click system has been added." I'm more worried about this:oops:
The game was by no means top of the crop, but it had great Lis the main Li was gold, the story was interesting and mixed several well worn paths into something kinda unique.

the new version is a(several) step(s) back in every way. Which is kinda sad, even if i predicted it the first time the announcement of the rework dropped.

Leelaverse

May 24, 2021
Man oh man, this game went from something I would anticipate and look forward to seeing when I would check the latest updates on games, now I'm just going to ignore this. I get maybe wanting to change up the story or writing cause before, that was the main negative for me. But what happened with the LI's? Its your game boss, you can do what you want with it, but this killed it for me. Good luck to ya

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
Not really sure why a lot of people are freaking out about the remake. I think the writing has improved a lot and it seems that the basic premise hasn't really changed all that much so far. Just presented in a different manner. As for Lisa and Nancy being jet black, not really sure why the dev went with that, but I will assume that was just for MC's dreams and when he meets them in person, they will look like they did before. Not really a fan of minigames, but I will wait and see what they are like when they get implemented.

Keep up the good work dev and don't let all the negativity get you down.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Gelorak and xapican

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Not really sure why a lot of people are freaking out about the remake. I think the writing has improved a lot and it seems that the basic premise hasn't really changed all that much so far. Just presented in a different manner. As for Lisa and Nancy being jet black, not really sure why the dev went with that, but I will assume that was just for MC's dreams and when he meets them in person, they will look like they did before. Not really a fan of minigames, but I will wait and see what they are like when they get implemented.

Keep up the good work dev and don't let all the negativity get you down.
You're not sure? Let me give you a hint: A lot of wasted time.

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
You're not sure? Let me give you a hint: A lot of wasted time.
I get your point but, this game wasn't really that long, so I wouldn't call it a lot of wasted time. Definitely nothing like the third game in your sig when it got remade. Now that was a lot of wasted time.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I haven't yet downloaded the update/remake/whatever but, if the writing gets better... I'm all for it.

Lezbehonest, it was really, really BAD. I don't even wanna touch the story mess, the dialogues were atrocious. If there's even a chance for this to get even slightly better... Bring it.

If in the way they find some time to improve the graphics a bit, well, no complains.

Peace :)

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
Welp....

Played it, disappointed.

Like the fucking dream shit, is not good IMO.
The love interest showing up all black, not good imo.

Time to get off this horse, and this is why I hate remakes.

Most of the time, it never improves the game, just makes it worse...

By all means, before the remake the game had problems, But it was far better than this remake already that just killed my willed to even play this anymore.

Add in the dreaded point in click/sandbox shit and stats.

Like one person said, why not make a poll before making DRASTIC changes to a game like this to your community and audience to get feedback?

Dude should have just finished the game first and if he wanted too, then a remake which I am sure people would have been 100% fine with over doing it in the middle of development.

I knew this was a bad idea.

Last edited:

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
another shitty decisxion of made a rework of a game that was becoming interesting for what?? i really can't belive this mania of reworking that isn't to be reworked.. i really really disappointed..and it cames all of sudden too.. wtf dev..are u nuts or wwhat? and for fuck sake..free roam ?? fuk that shit..i'm out too.

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
Yeah so not doing a start over for a below average game. This dev just sealed his games fate. (n) DELETED

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I haven't yet downloaded the update/remake/whatever but, if the writing gets better... I'm all for it.

Lezbehonest, it was really, really BAD. I don't even wanna touch the story mess, the dialogues were atrocious. If there's even a chance for this to get even slightly better... Bring it.

If in the way they find some time to improve the graphics a bit, well, no complains.

Peace :)
Yes, the Dev. team holds what they promise in the post anoucing the remake, I totally vouch for an fair chance of the remake,
even one of the LI which in the first version was a :sick:(for my taste) is now more tolerable to my eyes,
shit thing is that till they catch up you are left with the cliffhanger of ver 1 and you have to start from 0 but totally worth a shoot

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
ok so.... lets ignore the bitching and try this new prologue out....
menu look worse.... ok thats no big deal either way....

We have hired a Dialouge writer
fire him this is just as bad as before if not worse....

what the hell is with the textures on the girls???

and they wanna add minigames and free roam to this?

..... that was it??

uhhhhh.... regarding your 'new direction' guys??? ABORT ABORT ABORT

Last edited:
2.40 star(s) 31 Votes