mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I am confused. is the dev killing off an LI.
Or is this just some idea someone was pitching towards the dev as a "helpful suggestion"?

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
BiteSeasonOne-EP6P1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . Peer issues? Look here.​

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
Source: ...​
Oh that's a neat site I didn't knew about! Thanks for bringing it to my attention. (y)
Interesting to see tidbits like the top adult game lists and such.

In order to stray not too far off the topic: I don't mind some some teen-ish stories to unwind.

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
I hate to always complain, but I can't take these stupid s*** f****** single choices. WHY? Why do you implement something this annoying that adds NOTHING? There is ABSOLUTLY NO REASON to have this bs in the game. Just make it a normal transition between two scenes if you don't intend to give the player at least a second option. You're just wasting your time and the time of the player. Yes, one single choice might take just ten additional second, but you have at this point a whole bunch of them, which adds up quite quickly to minutes, minutes you could spend on more productive things like polishing, spell and grammar checking or whatever.
Then there is this nonsense with the village that is out of nowhere stayed in the 13th centuary while the whole rest of the world seems to be in the 21th centuary. Didn't make any sense. Other than that, we didn't make any real progress with this update. It felt like a filler episode. That is something that lets me fear for the future of this game.

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] Bite: Season One [Episode 1-6, Part 1, v0.5.5] [Blue Dragon Studios] [MinQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 1.73GB
Repack size: 394MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / / /
MacOS = (Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :alien:

Last edited:

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
My opinion hasnt changed, its still a great game and i want more ^^
However, one detail is annoying...dont add "choices" if there is only one option...if you go to talk to someone you dont need to click "talk to her" once you find her. Only add choices if there is at least a second option to choose, otherwise it just breaks the flow for nothing ;)

Reactions: indio68

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
I hate to always complain, but I can't take these stupid s*** f****** single choices. WHY? Why do you implement something this annoying that adds NOTHING? There is ABSOLUTLY NO REASON to have this bs in the game. Just make it a normal transition between two scenes if you don't intend to give the player at least a second option. You're just wasting your time and the time of the player. Yes, one single choice might take just ten additional second, but you have at this point a whole bunch of them, which adds up quite quickly to minutes, minutes you could spend on more productive things like polishing, spell and grammar checking or whatever.
Then there is this nonsense with the village that is out of nowhere stayed in the 13th centuary while the whole rest of the world seems to be in the 21th centuary. Didn't make any sense. Other than that, we didn't make any real progress with this update. It felt like a filler episode. That is something that lets me fear for the future of this game.
agreed...the whole Village mission is so pointless...why not give us the choice to choose an option to solve the dispute at least??

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
I'm just going to say it... "Is any vampire game without transformation really a vampire game?"

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I'm just going to say it... "Is any vampire game without transformation really a vampire game?"
I'm just going to say it: What a silly contention. Of course it is still a vampire game. You might prefer to see that happen, but that doesn't mean it's suddenly not a vampire game (or book, or film, etc.) just because no transformation happens in the game.

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
while ny initil opinion of this title wasnt the best the quality seems to have gotten better since i last gave up on it.. im currently basing my opinion at the scene where they go back to college and have the Lisa meets Emily moment.. There is still a great deal i hope for in the titles scope and a lot that needs improving.. chances are it may even happen in the chapters ive yet to get through but the mc's lip colour has been a constant teeth grinder that i hope is fixed soon

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
Blue Dragon Studios - Have you considered making the campus have frat and sorority houses run by the various supernatural factions.. ie a Vamp sorority, wolf frat, witch sorority etc.. could be a way to have the mc 'look after' the various different factions

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
That wouldnt fit the whole "keep it a secret" thing...especially since there are much more humans than supernaturals ;)
But you remembered me...how can the protagonist skip so much schooltime without getting expelled?

Reactions: Crowangel

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
That wouldnt fit the whole "keep it a secret" thing...especially since there are much more humans than supernaturals ;)
But you remembered me...how can the protagonist skip so much schooltime without getting expelled?
lol veeery true.. unless there is a secret vamp going round 'compelling' everyone to let them off scottfree.. yes.. truly a weak plot point lol..

personally id be happy if the renders were a little more even.. I was happy to see the female renders improve greatly from the 'back to college' episode.. but the males still feel low quality and as a result makes the overall product seem uneven..

it may be something in later episodes too that i havent got to but i like the witch 1 and witch 2 characters and hope they get more of a identity and role.. it would be good to see a whole 'monster high' situation minus the crappy cartoon nature and more a class of horror figures and archetypes

zh

Oct 17, 2017
I will only say one thing about this update (that I didn't finish playing yet) :
Now I HATE the main character. Soooo unreliable :ROFLMAO:

Instead of listening to his parents and get some precious info (he could have decided if he forgives them after listening to them), he just pukes some non-sense and got nothing more. Looks like a classic Twitter REEEEEE
F*ck that :ROFLMAO:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I will only say one thing about this update (that I didn't finish playing yet) :
Now I HATE the main character. Soooo unreliable :ROFLMAO:

Instead of listening to his parents and get some precious info (he could have decided if he forgives them after listening to them), he just pukes some non-sense and got nothing more. Looks like a classic Twitter REEEEEE
F*ck that :ROFLMAO:
if you are on right thread :p this time then:

well he had valid reason despite it was stupid since his parents had lied to him for years (~10 years).

2.40 star(s) 31 Votes