Evuhl669

May 2, 2022
as i guess alot have said before but the REMAKE killed this game.. i for one not really fond at all about this remake.. not really worth it to download it anymore sadly..

Reactions: MrBenny

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
I like the girl new Rebecca, however personally the game was on the right track, I don't know why they decided to do a remaster, but hey I'm going to give it a chance, however I hope they don't even remove the colleagues with whom he had a threesome in the previous version and nor to the teacher,

Who looked very good, without further ado, good luck with the project, regards

Last edited:

ghostch15

Mar 22, 2018
Was a good game but with this update ..meh it makes no cense and way too many (*) not defined errors

KATOLINE

Sep 30, 2020
The game was mostly pretty good. I enjoyed it enough to join their patreon. Now that this remake garbage is out I left the patreon for what should be fairly obvious reasons. My only question is why they are continuing down this path? It is obvious that basically nobody likes the new version. It is awful. They took a functional product that people enjoyed and turned it into a mess that I can't even be bothered to download. Did they get bought out by EA?

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
the only reason i can think of as to why they are continuing down this path that nobody wants, is because they dont care what there player base wants.

Reactions: BTLD

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I've yet to see a remaster or remake of an adult game that didn't nuke it's popularity.

It's pretty common knowledge around here that people hate them yet devs insist on doing them.

I mean, it's your baby dev, you do you but just be aware you are losing people here and no amount of remastering is going to increase it's popularity.

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
I've yet to see a remaster or remake of an adult game that didn't nuke it's popularity.
Oceanlab's games seem to be doing alright despite the constant reworks. I'm pretty confident that those games will never be finished, though. This game wasn't perfect by any means and Lisa suddenly being willing to share the MC felt out of character to me but i don't think a total rework was necessary.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Oceanlab's games seem to be doing alright despite the constant reworks. I'm pretty confident that those games will never be finished, though. This game wasn't perfect by any means and Lisa suddenly being willing to share the MC felt out of character to me but i don't think a total rework was necessary.
Summer's Gone is good but I have to admit i've found the remake of Where It All Began to be complete dogshit.

That being said, I do agree that I don't think either of them will ever see completion. The main difference there though is his games were far more popular than the rest that get remakes. There are always exceptions to every rule.

The remake here wasn't needed at all.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
BiteSeasonOne-0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

MikoKju

Donor
Dec 17, 2017
Bite: Season One [v0.1] [Blue Dragon Studios] Compressed

PC/Mac (340MB):

Tools:UAGC

Last edited:

KATOLINE

Sep 30, 2020

It's pretty common knowledge around here that people hate them yet devs insist on doing them.

I mean, it's your baby dev, you do you but just be aware you are losing people here and no amount of remastering is going to increase it's popularity.
That is true, most remakes that I have seen were all awful. The main thing that confuses me is when I was subbed to their patreon I am positive they had more than the current 37 subs. You would think that having a big hit to their wallet would be enough to shock the stupid out of them. By no means am I saying that the original game was perfect or even close to it but it was leagues better than what they are releasing now. I see the new update came out today and I honestly don't know if I even want to waste my time with it or not.

2.40 star(s) 31 Votes