drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
so did the dev make whole new game and deleted the old one because i can promise that there were more content in this game? or was i dreaming
I think they just added some stuff at the start and reused old renders from the original game. honestly it is confusing why they would do that

Reactions: Rex G

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well it wasn't total trainwreck, new intro, sameish story, sameish graphics (except on intro) and rest.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
yea and shows dev's limited assets, girl in intro looks same as mc's future gf except she's pitch black.
Well, i think that's intentional, since those dreams seem to be linked to them. You get points with her or the werewolf girl if you make the right choices. But since our MC hasn't met them yet, they are not shown in full view.

Reactions: xapican

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Last update i complained because "This scene will be added in future updates" is fucking bullshit since noone wants to replay...this update does exactly the same bullshit. I'm done defending this remake. Maybe i consider playing the game once it get the completed tag or better the update after it to see the delayed content as well, but until then i'm out.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So many people defending a missing basic mechanic. Sure there are work arounds but having a quit function is a really basic thing. ;)
i agree but clicking x in corner does same job so .........

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
So many people defending a missing basic mechanic. Sure there are work arounds but having a quit function is a really basic thing. ;)
Fact is that we don't know if the dev, did bookmark it and will make a UI tweak more down the line so till that I use "F" and "X" in that corner

2.40 star(s) 31 Votes