StantheMan69

Aug 10, 2017
I clicked on this because I enjoyed the game before the remake. No it was not amazing or perfect but I enjoyed it. The I checked the version and was Oh... yeah the dev is remaking the game... sigh guess I'll move along. Hope their remake goes well.

Reactions: indio68

Zeph3r

Oct 22, 2020
the only reason i can think of as to why they are continuing down this path that nobody wants, is because they dont care what there player base wants.
I think this is more of a passion project at this point for the dev team. I think they have a team of 4 (2 original and then 2 joined at the start of the remake) and I don't see how development could continue with the patron numbers they got if they were doing this for money.

• Red Heart
Reactions: supernova874

supernova874

Sep 18, 2019
I for one "hate" devs that remake a game without even tell the full story , u can alway remake the game after completion and you won't loose any patrons from it. Anyone not going to dl this waiting to see if they are going to continue the old path and not this stupid path .Sad... that was great :cry:

Soulpuppet

Sep 10, 2020
What the hell happened? I haven't played in quite a few updates... come back to this? All I have to say is wow I'm actually pretty bummed with this remake, should of just saved whatever this is for a new game. Ugh, this is just bad.

Reactions: WastedTalent

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
What the hell happened? I haven't played in quite a few updates... come back to this? All I have to say is wow I'm actually pretty bummed with this remake, should of just saved whatever this is for a new game. Ugh, this is just bad.
that's been the collective opinion of most fans of the game

Crimson Fire

Mar 12, 2022
I've yet to see a remaster or remake of an adult game that didn't nuke it's popularity.

It's pretty common knowledge around here that people hate them yet devs insist on doing them.

I mean, it's your baby dev, you do you but just be aware you are losing people here and no amount of remastering is going to increase it's popularity.
I agree.

And devs all seem to make the same mistake with a remake, they do it is small updates and they stop progressing the story.

Devs if you are unsatisfied with your current quality, don't start over. Use the remastered techniques on future updates and then replace older renders with new ones while adding to the story.

Starting fresh is a real bad idea because the increase in quality you think you are getting isn't going to mitigate the anger your players and supporters feel when they find out you abandoned the original game. And make no mistake you are abandoning the original game. People feel cheated, rightly or wrongly.

Reactions: VenustusAltus

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I agree.

And devs all seem to make the same mistake with a remake, they do it is small updates and they stop progressing the story.

Devs if you are unsatisfied with your current quality, don't start over. Use the remastered techniques on future updates and then replace older renders with new ones while adding to the story.

Starting fresh is a real bad idea because the increase in quality you think you are getting isn't going to mitigate the anger your players and supporters feel when they find out you abandoned the original game. And make no mistake you are abandoning the original game. People feel cheated, rightly or wrongly.
Not to mention that they took an already bad game and made it worse in virtually every conceivable way. Like even if it wasn't a betrayal of their fans, I can't understand what was going through their heads when they made such radically stupid changes.

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
sandbox is a hard no it's never implemented well in avn's or maybe once in a blue moon, but it's honestly meant for kids and cats... too bad I really liked this one before... :poop::poop::poop::poop:

Oct 17, 2020
Agreed.. or, if the dev really wanted to implement a sandbox aspect, wait until you've completed the entirety of the game first, and then do a sandbox version of the game.

Like.. there are a few games out there that I've played that have both the normal storymode/vn version, and then a separate sandbox version for whomever the hell wants it.

Used to really like it tbh, now I'm just like... bruh.. *sigh*:FacePalm:

PingoTigrão

Aug 12, 2019
tragic tragic what rubbish they did in this game now everything will have to go back to the beginning it's like crab walking backwards regrettable

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
So since this is yet another remake, does that mean the pics in the OP are from the old version and not this newer version?

Rex G

Jun 13, 2019
so did the dev make whole new game and deleted the old one because i can promise that there were more content in this game? or was i dreaming

2.40 star(s) 31 Votes