COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
so, i see this no longer has the sandbox tag, did the devs make the smart decision and get rid of it?
I didn't play the very first version of the remake but I played the last one and I don't think it ever had sandbox. It does have a point and click system though and I think the dev did such a terrible job explaining the P&C system (like everything else they do) that everyone just assumed it was sandbox.
It's annoying, and doesn't play nicely with URM like most point and clicks, but that part alone isn't too bad.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
long way to chapter 6 of the old version...i cotinue to nmot understand why the fuk they did remake when things started to be interesting..was a suicide move from devs...i think many of us stopped playing this for now or for good

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
long way to chapter 6 of the old version...i cotinue to nmot understand why the fuk they did remake when things started to be interesting..was a suicide move from devs...i think many of us stopped playing this for now or for good
too true.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
The writing in this is annoyingly disjointed. The tags are all swell in my book but lord it's like reading a story told by kid when he was 10. No smooth transitions, no segues, the language used is like stilted and jarring. I'm guessing the dev doesn't speak English as their primary, which is cool, but please get some good proofreaders to smooth things out.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
i agree but clicking x in corner does same job so .........
Sure, but most people play in full screen mode only. And with not having an exit choice, it forces a user to go into their preferences and change their setting to window mode, before they can hit the corner X. (Seems to be a lot of unnecessary clicks just to leave a title. When almost all other titles have the exit / close choice added in the game menu. )

Reactions: BGRW2020

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Why do i still get notifications from an unwatched game?
Anyway...i dont know most people, but i never played any renpy game in fullscreen, maximized is enough...i also never go back to the main menu after i get the "save here, thats all for now, ..." message, i just close the game. There is much to complain about this remake, but a quit button in the main menu is the very last i could care about ^^

• Haha
Reactions: lord_alamar and cxx

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Still not much better, seems like a totally different person is writing this one - the original story up to ep6-up2 was smooth and well written, this one has a feel of an amateur trying to add comedic writing into the story and break up the episodes to be small addons - $$$ maybe the motive but he or she must do alot better to keep them
and still no quit option in the menu

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
this is following twilight-movies path, still long way to go before reaching pre-remake, also on this update dev had 1 thing which will be fully added on next version so players have to play half of this version to see what's behind door.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Fucker289

Jul 5, 2020
Content in new version is more then content in BiteSeasonOne-v0.5.8Ep6pt2-pc???
or content in newer version is less as it is reworked and it will take time before u reach same amount of content before reworked?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Content in new version is more then content in BiteSeasonOne-v0.5.8Ep6pt2-pc???
or content in newer version is less as it is reworked and it will take time before u reach same amount of content before reworked?
latter, on rework mc just got 3/5 challenges done and on old version he had banged that girl quite a few times etc and on remake just 1st kiss.

Reactions: Fucker289

Fucker289

Jul 5, 2020
latter, on rework mc just got 3/5 challenges done and on old version he had banged that girl quite a few times etc and on remake just 1st kiss.
ohhh ok so I guess need to wait long time before it reached anywhere near old content....well guess waitingggg
thanks for info

2.40 star(s) 31 Votes