cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
ohhh ok so I guess need to wait long time before it reached anywhere near old content....well guess waitingggg
thanks for info
looooooooooooong wait, this is like ep2 or 3 currently.

the most powerfull people in the universe or something liike that left him alone because of the "prophecy" or some shit like that...
fucking joke of a parent... both of them.. trash.. and MC is a moron as well.
you hit the proverbial nail.

it was explained in old version but not on current version.

Oct 17, 2020
looooooooooooong wait, this is like ep2 or 3 currently.

you hit the proverbial nail.

it was explained in old version but not on current version.
Long ass wait to go.. like damn man.. I just don't really get as to why the dev decided to basically halt the entire game just to remake it and go the sandbox route, ya know? Like, if the dev really wanted to remaster some of the art, do that, but then release the updated art with every new version as the game continues on..:HideThePain:

Now the whole ass story is basically on a stand still until it can be continued god knows when.. Shit sucks man:FacePalm:

Also, regarding the parents? Yeh, hammer, meet nail. Would have understood if he had a better reason for cutting them out, but like, still the most powerful beings in existence atm, yet he just *snip snip* them right out instead of using them and getting advice n whatnot to actually further his mission. Or at least give the option to either cut ouf/off, think about it, or move on. Also, that segment feels INSANELY fuckin rushed.. like.. that part of the story was written in the Notes app while grocery shopping or on the toilet or summin.. Like, far too quick and with too little of substance..:WaitWhat:

But then again, these are just my thoughts n opinion.. what do I know lolol:HideThePain:

• Angry
Reactions: indio68 and BTLD

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Here's my unofficial android port of Bite: Season One v0.6a [Ep6 Pt3]

Download

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Your real Father

secretus

Jun 1, 2019
Played the 0.17 version, think it has potential at least for the Story 'cause the animation look a bit weird when they play backwards, i hope the dev will change that in the future, but well even if it dosnt change the story is still interesting and the characters are looking really nice

ps: found a little mistype, dont know if the dev already knows or not

Corathor

May 15, 2023
Long ass wait to go.. like damn man.. I just don't really get as to why the dev decided to basically halt the entire game just to remake it and go the sandbox route, ya know? Like, if the dev really wanted to remaster some of the art, do that, but then release the updated art with every new version as the game continues on..:HideThePain:

Now the whole ass story is basically on a stand still until it can be continued god knows when.. Shit sucks man:FacePalm:

Also, regarding the parents? Yeh, hammer, meet nail. Would have understood if he had a better reason for cutting them out, but like, still the most powerful beings in existence atm, yet he just *snip snip* them right out instead of using them and getting advice n whatnot to actually further his mission. Or at least give the option to either cut ouf/off, think about it, or move on. Also, that segment feels INSANELY fuckin rushed.. like.. that part of the story was written in the Notes app while grocery shopping or on the toilet or summin.. Like, far too quick and with too little of substance..:WaitWhat:

But then again, these are just my thoughts n opinion.. what do I know lolol:HideThePain:
i get why he cut his parents off to a degree, they essentially rewrote his entire life and sent him away to 'protect' him, which from their perspective was the right thing to do because yes you can be the most powerful beings on the planet but you can't guard someone 24/7 with just two people. And even if you could, two people alone arent enough to face a big threat if one should appear. Now, i will say the story was rushed, there wasn't proper exposition, and hopefully we see them reconnect soonish (once we get back to new content, or perhaps the rework/remaster will change that part of the story.) as far as -why- take the time to do a complete rebuild? depending on goals, and the code already written sometimes it's necessary to scrap and start over. And if you've hired a writer and animator as he says he did on his patreon, then it's very likely they wanted to re-write some of the story potentially as well as add new features to the game.

• Angry
Reactions: BTLD

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
"Ahhh Interesting" scene at the end of Episode 2 has an error

MC's Parents had always left him, he only ever cut them out when he felt for some reason that they earned it, saying that he would never give them a chance to explain, which to me made him seem like an idiot, short term he should be pissed but not giving them a chance to explain... dumbass.

Reactions: MAD6999
2.40 star(s) 31 Votes