yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BiteSeasonOne-0.23Rework
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Modhunter

Oct 28, 2022
Gotta milk those patreon dollars. Re works should happen after completion or better yet, in new chapters, if you have an audience WTF upgrade as you go, this is bullshit.

Reactions: MAD6999

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
any new content or still reMASTERING unfinished game?
You can just read the changelog on the OP to get your answer.
Gotta milk those patreon dollars. Re works should happen after completion or better yet, in new chapters, if you have an audience WTF upgrade as you go, this is bullshit.
They only had a little over 40 patrons ever, so "if you have an audience" wouldn't seem to apply very much. They clearly didn't have a very big audience from elsewhere willing to support them. Maybe they did the revamp to try to find something that would grow their audience more. I do think remastering earlier rather than later is better, so there's a lower amount or redoing. I don't agree that a remaster was needed, but there are some changes I've liked. Others don't have to agree, ofc.

Last edited:
Reactions: J.R. and rogokin

Maximilian87

Sep 8, 2022
I tried. i swear.
but man, what in the name of the devil is this "remake"? bro the game was going fine, the story was not the best but was interesting, the LI's were good looking and the game was doing just fine, the for some unknown reason the dev decides to remake the game, and take absolutely forever to finish anything. like bro, wtf? do you really dislike your fans or whatever? its like we are stuck in a time loop, having to play everything again and again. i will not be returning to this game until they finish all this bullshit and get on with a new episode, then just maybe this thing will be good again.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I tried. i swear.
but man, what in the name of the devil is this "remake"? bro the game was going fine, the story was not the best but was interesting, the LI's were good looking and the game was doing just fine, the for some unknown reason the dev decides to remake the game, and take absolutely forever to finish anything. like bro, wtf? do you really dislike your fans or whatever? its like we are stuck in a time loop, having to play everything again and again. i will not be returning to this game until they finish all this bullshit and get on with a new episode, then just maybe this thing will be good again.
The dev just better not make the vampires twinkle. If he does, I swear.... :oops:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
im wondering did the dev change or did the dev just started to remake the game
It's the same dev. It's just being remade. Some of the changes are things like better screens for LIs and supernatural abilities; at least one new LI who wasn't there before; improved renders; and so on. Many of the changes are minor, but some of them (like some of the variable tracking) are more major and would break previous saves.

Reactions: Rex G

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Is the MC much older than he realizes?. Rewired memories to make him forget the past type of thing. One of his Dream memories seem like it does not take place in the present day. Great Story, another one I just do not want to end. Gets me nostalgic for Vampire the Masquerade, Both Redemption and Bloodlines games.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
why are there relationship and power stats visible in Part 1 with the two icons in the top right but in Part 2 the stats are not visible?

2.40 star(s) 31 Votes