VN Ren'Py Bitter Harvest: A Revengeful Heart [Ch. 1 Act 1] [Kalvarist]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes
Jun 16, 2023
Wow this is such a massive improvement! Played the prologue when it came out and had this puppy bookmarked. The writing has definitely improved along with the art and the plot is unraveling at a good pace. See you when the next one drops :)

Narc96

Sep 15, 2019
Really liking what I've played so far! I saw some grammatical here and there, but it was nothing to serious. I especially like the assets that the female characters have. The pacing for the first act was really good. I'm glad the choices play a big role in how the story goes along. Seems that far to many times you'll have a game that gives the player the illusion of choice. Keep it up!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
so is the yandere stat rikka's love stat?
I don't have an answer for that, but I find it absolutely fascinating how all the people who were downright offended that the mom and the dad had sex are completely silent about a LI getting brutally murdered on the most cursed path currently available. Thinking about it though you have to choose multiple negative yandere choices to get there so it almost seems like it's less a yandere stat and more a sanity stat. Either way Rikka seems to have complete and utter love for MC regardless of her yandere stat.

RyukXaos

Aug 29, 2020
I just started this so I'm not far in yet but if Mr Johnson is dead, I feel like that small scene is a reference to a song.

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
I don't have an answer for that, but I find it absolutely fascinating how all the people who were downright offended that the mom and the dad had sex are completely silent about a LI getting brutally murdered on the most cursed path currently available. Thinking about it though you have to choose multiple negative yandere choices to get there so it almost seems like it's less a yandere stat and more a sanity stat. Either way Rikka seems to have complete and utter love for MC regardless of her yandere stat.
Holy fuck, i didn't even know that's in the game. I guess people are silent about it because not many would be heartless enough to be rude to Rikka, she's the best and she loves the MC so much.

Reactions: Mommysbuttslut

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Holy fuck, i didn't even know that's in the game. I guess people are silent about it because not many would be heartless enough to be rude to Rikka, she's the best and she loves the MC so much.
Hahaha I just use URM to see every scene, that one shook me a bit though. What I found most interesting though is there's no game over screen after it, it just goes to the regular end of version screen so presumably it's not a bad ending but an actual path.

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
I'm using UCD and I'm a bit terrified of that Yandere stat. Should I give the pendant to Chio? I want a best possible choice where I get a harem route if its possible.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I'm using UCD and I'm a bit terrified of that Yandere stat. Should I give the pendant to Chio? I want a best possible choice where I get a harem route if its possible.
Give the pendant to Chio, kiss the maid, kiss your sister and you're fucking golden. If you give the pendant to Chio then for the love of god don't reject your sister. Seriously, I'm a sick fuck who should probably be institutionalized and that was still nightmare fuel for me.
Oh and from what I've seen +yandere options seem to make her less crazy. It's more like a sanity stat from how it looks right now. Don't worry about it though for now, the stat doesn't get called once in the script so far. It's just the variables related to the stats you need to worry about for now.

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Give the pendant to Chio, kiss the maid, kiss your sister and you're fucking golden. If you give the pendant to Chio then for the love of god don't reject your sister. Seriously, I'm a sick fuck who should probably be institutionalized and that was still nightmare fuel for me.
Oh and from what I've seen +yandere options seem to make her less crazy. It's more like a sanity stat from how it looks right now. Don't worry about it though for now, the stat doesn't get called once in the script so far. It's just the variables related to the stats you need to worry about for now.
Christ... I don't even wanna know, even though I've seen a brief description in here through comments.

I actually liked the wholesomeness of the headpat and the dinner afterward, so I'm sticking to giving the pendant, headpats, and well, Rikka kisses the MC in the headpats part so there's that at least. There's really no reason to reject her at all, but I asked either way because I don't want to see some things I might regret.

At least, I'm seeing some kind of semblance of her getting along with Nora.

Shizunae

Oct 9, 2019
Hey guys, maybe this is out of place but how much content is there for the release? Preferrably in minutes / hours would be amazing.

Cheers

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Hey guys, maybe this is out of place but how much content is there for the release? Preferrably in minutes / hours would be amazing.

Cheers
It's been a while so it's kinda hard to remember but I feel like 1-2 hours is a safe estimate at a decent reading speed. I also cheated a bit to see all paths so my estimate might be a touch high.
Basically there's a decent bit for the first act. 1 vaginal scene, I think 1 oral sex scene, the start to a few romance paths and a decent amount of main story content. Just for the love of god don't reject the sister :HideThePain:

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes